Breaking: (Bwa-hahaha) Sean Hannity is the mystery 3rd client of Cohen

"Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees. I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective." - Hannity

Breaking on CNN now. Cohen petitioned the judge with a filing to keep some names out of the discovery from the documents recovered from the FBI raid. Judge said no. So Cohen had to release Hannity's name.
I bet Trump's shittin' kittens.

View attachment 188404
So what if Hannity is a client of Cohen? What is the significance of that?

Newsweek @Newsweek

Here's all the times Sean Hannity defended Michael Cohen without revealing he was Trump lawyer’s client http://bit.ly/2HDulzT
Hannity is a TV personality so why does it matter? It's not like hes important or holds power over anyone.

This shit is blown so far out of proportion its absurd

It's full-blown theater of the absurd.

upload_2018-4-16_13-16-28-png.188431
get
Boy, you got the smoking gun there! Somehow someone snuck a picture of Hannitys secret meeting with that lawyer. SO SECRET that hannity would never pose for a picture smiling with a thumbs up for the camera!

Busted!

"If you needed legal advice why not use the clowns on your show? Hmmm.. rather go to a mob fixer"

Breaking on CNN now. Cohen petitioned the judge with a filing to keep some names out of the discovery from the documents recovered from the FBI raid. Judge said no. So Cohen had to release Hannity's name.

View attachment 188404

Newsweek @Newsweek

Here's all the times Sean Hannity defended Michael Cohen without revealing he was Trump lawyer’s client http://bit.ly/2HDulzT
Hannity is a TV personality so why does it matter? It's not like hes important or holds power over anyone.

It's full-blown theater of the absurd.
21766880_1634181999992901_8878421541277238857_n.jpg

The excellent, jewish lawyer Dershowitz is on Hannity right now! He insists The Donald should not interview with Crooked Mueller! Dershowitz is friends with The Donald AND Hannity! Russia must be involved! Hannity actually has his tax guy on his radio show from time to time. Hopefully, Rosenstine will not have the crooked FBI raid those offices in Atlanta!

I don't get the sense that Cohen and Hannity have thought this all the way through -- the impact of their positions on the attorney-client privilege, and how they may be waiving and/or undermining privilege. They need to be playing chess. They're playing Hungry Hungry Hippos

Sean Hannity eats food and drinks water... OMG ARREST HIM!!!!!

This is the real WATERGATE!

Conservative Sean Hannity in "hired conservative lawyer" shocker. This is it. Trump and his entire cabinet must resign immediately.

Hannity is probably worried about the questions he asked Michael Cohen. They were not personal in nature according to Hannity,, and he denies a traditional lawyer relationship.

It wounds like Cohen called Hannity a client to keep his conversations with Hannity secret.

Seriously? Sean Hannity? That is all you got? Trump shitting his pants? Got Trump painted in a corner now? You ain't got nothin' Sweetheart. A week from now you'll be JERKING OFF to another POINTLESS Dead End Do Nothing Go Nowhere story as your squirrel brain squirms to mentally masturbate your way through another week of Trump. Problem is, can you keep it up for another SEVEN YEARS!

MAGA.

CNN plays you idiots like a fiddle to keep themselves on the air.

View attachment 188404

Newsweek @Newsweek

You’re being disingenuous.

View attachment 188404

Newsweek @Newsweek

So what power over you does he hold?

View attachment 188404

Newsweek @Newsweek

So what power over you does he hold?
It’s not me, bub.

Forum List

Back