BREAKING: Byron Donalds to run for House Speaker

Hells yea, even better than Jordan. He is real MAGA.

Poor lefties. If they criticize him that makes them racist.

Technicaaly, no. Black conservatives can be called any racist names by democrats without being called racists

You call us communists.

- You call us groomers.

- You vote against our bills, and then try to take credit for them when they pass because they're great.

- You insult our President while he's conducting critical foreign policy.

- You nominate whack-jobs who knew all about January 6th.

- And you want to shut down the government AND you're trying to kill Social Security and Medicare.

But you expect US to bail YOU out?
I thought you losers said you could govern?.....Sometimes that takes NOT voting in a solid block of fail.

But hey, the war in Israel is providing plenty of cover for the time being and the gop will get there by and by.

The added bonus is that it's going to mean that Tater won't be getting what he wants for the Uke midget and who gives a flying fuck about a .gov shut down.

A quote!

Oh I know this one!

Thomas Jefferson?
83bd1i.jpg

I thought you losers said you could govern?.....Sometimes that takes NOT voting in a solid block of fail.

But hey, the war in Israel is providing plenty of cover for the time being and the gop will get there by and by.

The added bonus is that it's going to mean that Tater won't be getting what he wants for the Uke midget and who gives a flying fuck about a .gov shut down.
You're supposedly in the majority Son. It's your job to run the house, not ours.

Besides, right now I can't decide if it's more hilarious watching the circular firing squad that used to be house republicans or you trying to cover for them.

You're supposedly in the majority Son. It's your job to run the house, not ours.

Take this job and shove it.

YOU shovel more money to Zelensky.

Oh - can't do it without our vote?

Tough luck, son.

Besides, right now I can't decide if it's more hilarious watching the circular firing squad that used to be house republicans or you trying to cover for them.
I really don't care....Most of what they pass will not make it through the Leftist and RINO senate anyway.

That and they are not spending our money like drunken sailors.....Oh please, "hurt" me some more. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back