BREAKING! Capitol Police Chief Comes Forward: Jan 6 Events Was ‘A Cover Up’!

My advice to him, don't open the door for strangers

epsteinmeme-03.jpg

If the National Guard was activated for J6 as BOTH Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund requested on J4, there would have been NO J6 RIOT.
If Donald Trump and his minions would not have summoned, incited and aimed an Insurrectionist mob on January 6, 2021, the Guard would not have been needed in the first place... duh... what a concept... now... no more of this weak-kneed, limp-wristed whiney-bitch excuse-making. This is all on Trump. And now he's gonna pay. Bigly.

If Donald Trump and his minions would not have summoned, incited and aimed an Insurrectionist mob on January 6, 2021, the Guard would not have been needed in the first place... duh... what a concept... now... no more of this weak-kneed, limp-wristed whiney-bitch excuse-making. This is all on Trump. And now he's gonna pay. Bigly.
Asking Trump supporters to march peacefully is not inciting an insurrection. Matter of fact Smith never charged Trump with inciting an insurrection, you idiot.

This could mean a mistrial declaration for all J6 prisoners.

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Calls Jan 6 Official Story 'A Cover Up', Violence May Have Been "End Goal"​

AUGUST 2, 2023 Former Chief of Capitol Police Steven Sund, in command on Jan. 6, 2020:

" .. if I was allowed to do my job as the chief... we wouldn't be here today. This didn't have to happen I got lambasted in public and it's all you know everything appears to be a cover-up." “Like I said, I’m not a conspiracy theorist,” Sund explains, “…but when you look at the information and intelligence they had, the military had, it’s all watered down. I’m not getting intelligence, I’m denied any support from National Guard in advance. I’m denied National Guard while we’re under attack, for 71 minutes…” “It sounds like they were hiding the intelligence,” Carlson quizzed, to which Sund stunningly responds: “Could there possibly be actually… they kind of wanted something to happen? It’s not a far stretch to begin to think that. It’s sad when you start putting everything together and thinking about the way this played out… what was their end goal?”

Forum List

Back