Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

the guy might not have believed in God but that isn't what motivated him racism good and it's the Republican Party that's pushing that s***

why is some murders different than any other? they are all done out of hate

I thought we were all Equal under the Law

this is dangerous to say some people are more special than others.

I'm starting to see your sides point. Did you see in Detroit this weekend a black guy shot 11 people killing 1. Not only are black people not up in arms and there is no talk of charging the guy with a hate crime...Not only that, none of the 400 people are even willing to talk to police. I thought black lives matter? I guess only if they are taken by a white man do black people even care when blacks are murdered. If its at the hands of another black, well that's alright.

And why should that black guy get any less time in jail than this guy in SC? Other than he only killed 1 person and the person he killed was probably in a rival gang. In other words, he didn't kill an innocent person. But what about the 10 people who got shot? They were innocent. And what about the 400 witnesses? They are not innocent IMO. They are accomplices to murder. If I were a cop I would never worry about the people in that neighborhood. Someone got shot and it's past dark? We will send someone out in the morning to clean up the mess.

Oh, and to flip back to my liberal position. You white racists are not only responsible for the white shooter, you are the reason why black society is the way it is. It wasn't like one day you made slavery illegal and the next you were hiring blacks, letting them live in your neighborhoods and go to your schools. It isn't like the day after slavery things were all better for black people. Black society today is the result of us treating them like 2nd class citizens. Hell, 3rd class citizens. And instead of putting jobs in the hood we put them in Mexico, China and India.

We could solve this problem in a generation if you whites would stop being such racists.

Those victims families show all you liberals what true Christianity is.
I'm not a believer but God bless all of them
Yes, that's when your ilk likes blacks to be, simple, meek, mild and forgiving. Whenever we've had enough of the abuse and stand our ground, we suddenly are a danger to society, e.g. Malcolm X.

*SMH*

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Amazing this is 192 pages long about a WHITE PERSON...The left just likes to BITCH, Bitch, and bitch some more...But, I with real data get put in the badlands for posting threads of mass murder of whites at twice the raw number every year.

I hate you liberals. SHit like you do aint helping heal shit.
Only , the VAST majority of postings on this thread, which I predicted would easily hit 2,000, is from batshit crazy Righties who either deny his guilt or deflect like crazy.

Glass house, meet many stones.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

the vast majority of posts in this thread is from libs who are trying to use this crime to smear their ideological enemies and cons who are defending those people from that lie.

no one is defending or deflecting for the shooter.

that is a lie.
do you see it as a problem that's so many white Americans believe that black men are raping their white women and taking over the country? Do you agree with that statement?

depends what you mean by "believe that black men are raping their white women".

if you mean like roof stated it, ie as a racist call to arms, then i don't know that i have ever heard it mentioned seriously before this.

as you mean mentioned as a sign that there is huge disparity between black on white crime and white on black crime, then no, discussing reality is not the problem.

as for blacks taking over the country, no not blacks taking over the country.

as for an alliance of libs, blacks and browns, taking over the country? the problem, imo, is that more white Americans aren't concerned about it, because it is pretty much a done deal at this point.

it is a huge change and little of it is to the good.

You guys say their gun control laws keep them from happening....even in extreme gun control countries the criminals easily get guns........all through Europe...they get fully automatic rifles and 30 round magazines easily....as reported by European law enforcement and in a particular article Copenhagen authorities......

I don't expect gun control laws to be 100% effective

Even at 50% effective they would save 4000 lives a year

what would 50% drop in the illegitimacy rate do?
Are you a dopey racist or just an ordinary dope or ordinary racist?

illegitimacy and it's ill effects are not race based or limited.

sounds like you are the racist.
and of course Democrats are going to use this to win over voters away from you racist pricks

except i am not racist, nor a prick.

i am a wonderful person, generous and kind to a fault.

I'm starting to see your sides point. Did you see in Detroit this weekend a black guy shot 11 people killing 1. Not only are black people not up in arms and there is no talk of charging the guy with a hate crime...Not only that, none of the 400 people are even willing to talk to police. I thought black lives matter? I guess only if they are taken by a white man do black people even care when blacks are murdered. If its at the hands of another black, well that's alright.

And why should that black guy get any less time in jail than this guy in SC? Other than he only killed 1 person and the person he killed was probably in a rival gang. In other words, he didn't kill an innocent person. But what about the 10 people who got shot? They were innocent. And what about the 400 witnesses? They are not innocent IMO. They are accomplices to murder. If I were a cop I would never worry about the people in that neighborhood. Someone got shot and it's past dark? We will send someone out in the morning to clean up the mess.

Oh, and to flip back to my liberal position. You white racists are not only responsible for the white shooter, you are the reason why black society is the way it is. It wasn't like one day you made slavery illegal and the next you were hiring blacks, letting them live in your neighborhoods and go to your schools. It isn't like the day after slavery things were all better for black people. Black society today is the result of us treating them like 2nd class citizens. Hell, 3rd class citizens. And instead of putting jobs in the hood we put them in Mexico, China and India.

We could solve this problem in a generation if you whites would stop being such racists.

we whites conservatives have nothing to do with the current state of black society.

other than the blame for Free TRade sending jobs to china, i will give you that one.

we can't even discuss any of the issues of black america without getting dogpiled.

we whites conservatives have nothing to do with the current state of black society.

other than the blame for Free TRade sending jobs to china, i will give you that one.

we can't even discuss any of the issues of black america without getting dogpiled.

You get "dogpiled"?

Maybe thats on you. I never get dogpiled when I discuss the issues of black America.

SNIP:
Philadelphia, Detroit Suffer Mass Shootings Over the Weekend
National media? Crickets.
News
Mark Tapson
CBS Philly reported:

The party along the 4100 block of Ogden Street, police say ended with chaos after at least two blasts from a shotgun. Lieutenant John Walker says the kids shot: an 18-month old girl hit in the neck, an 11 year old boy shot in the leg and back and a 12 year-old boy struck in the chest.

An "ongoing feud between two groups" may have led to the shooting.

In Detroit, a frustrated Detroit Police Chief James Craig pleaded with neighbors, witnesses and victims to come forward with information about what he called "cowardly thugs" and "urban terrorists" responsible for a "retaliation-type" shooting Saturday night that left 11 people wounded and one dead.

Craig said officers are seeking two men believed to have exchanged 47 shots of gunfire with the victim, 19-year-old Malik Jones, at an annual neighborhood basketball game attended by about 300 people, including families.

ALL of it here:
Philadelphia Detroit Suffer Mass Shootings Over the Weekend Truth Revolt

SNIP:
Philadelphia, Detroit Suffer Mass Shootings Over the Weekend
National media? Crickets.
News
Mark Tapson
CBS Philly reported:

The party along the 4100 block of Ogden Street, police say ended with chaos after at least two blasts from a shotgun. Lieutenant John Walker says the kids shot: an 18-month old girl hit in the neck, an 11 year old boy shot in the leg and back and a 12 year-old boy struck in the chest.

An "ongoing feud between two groups" may have led to the shooting.

In Detroit, a frustrated Detroit Police Chief James Craig pleaded with neighbors, witnesses and victims to come forward with information about what he called "cowardly thugs" and "urban terrorists" responsible for a "retaliation-type" shooting Saturday night that left 11 people wounded and one dead.

Craig said officers are seeking two men believed to have exchanged 47 shots of gunfire with the victim, 19-year-old Malik Jones, at an annual neighborhood basketball game attended by about 300 people, including families.

ALL of it here:
Philadelphia Detroit Suffer Mass Shootings Over the Weekend Truth Revolt
Drive by and gang war shootings are being equated with a terrorist racist mass shooting conducted to inspire a race war or race riots.
Desperation by the idiots who can not read the writing on the wall or see which way the wind is blowing.

Yes, that's when your ilk likes blacks to be, simple, meek, mild and forgiving. Whenever we've had enough of the abuse and stand our ground, we suddenly are a danger to society, e.g. Malcolm X.

*SMH*

Why do you put up with the democrats then......if you are actually black, why would you give 95% of your votes to a party that held your ancestors as slaves, used the klan and jim crow to keep you from voting, and when the Republicans finally helped you get that right, they changed their tactics and offered you addiction to government in return for votes.....?

*SMH*

Why do you put up with the democrats then......if you are actually black, why would you give 95% of your votes to a party that held your ancestors as slaves, used the klan and jim crow to keep you from voting, and when the Republicans finally helped you get that right, they changed their tactics and offered you addiction to government in return for votes.....?

Yeah Marc? Why don't you vote Republican? You a shiftless, ignorant ****** with your hand out? Is that it?

Way to open your tent, dumbass.

You get "dogpiled"?

Maybe thats on you. I never get dogpiled when I discuss the issues of black America.

maybe it's not.

i accept primary blame for the impact of Free Trade for the gop and conservatives.

other than that, lib social policies are what is driving the dysfunction in the black community.

any discussion of this reality gets us "dogpiled" as i said.

you are part of the mob, not the target of the mob.

You get "dogpiled"?

maybe it's not.

i accept primary blame for the impact of Free Trade for the gop and conservatives.

other than that, lib social policies are what is driving the dysfunction in the black community.

any discussion of this reality gets us "dogpiled" as i said.

you are part of the mob, not the target of the mob.

Ahhhh. You are one of those people who think ******* are lazy and shiftless because liberals give them free stuff in return for votes. Gotcha. You get dog piled for being a retard.

Forum List

Back