Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

ConfederateBattleElephant_zpsebad155e.png

The GOP's Confederate Flag Problem -- NYMag

Let that hateful flag fly: From George W. Bush to Lindsey ...

And here you go....fritz hollings....another racist democrat Senator and former racist democrat Governor.....that party is the home of all racists....

Ernest Hollings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ernest Frederick "Fritz" Hollings (born January 1, 1922) served as a DemocraticUnited States Senator from South Carolina from 1966 to 2005, as well as the 106thGovernor of South Carolina (1959–1963) and the 77th Lieutenant Governor (1955–1959).
Yeah. We already pointed out the racists were predominantly Dem at the time.

And they still are the entire democrat party is filled with racists......see my other thread.....
No I dont see your other thread. There is no way you can explain how you got it wrong.

Here you go....I brought it to you.....and added Fritz Hollings, the democrat racist who put the flag on the top of the S.C. capital building...

These groups are openly racist, and are supported by and supporters of, the current democrat party....did I forget any?
La Raza..hispanic racist group (for goodness sake it means "The Race")

The NAACP...except for whites who pretend to be black their policies are racist....

The Congressional Black Caucus

The Nation of Islam...

The New Black Panther Party (obama and eric holder protected them from charges of voter intimidaiton)

the Church formerly run by racist jeremiah wright...

Current racists in the democrat party...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

bill clinton (also a violent sexual predator):
Dedicated a statue to his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright, an old school racist democrat, and had orval faubus, the guy who used the Arkansas national guard to block the 9 black children from attending the white school....an honored position at his inauguration as Governor of Arkansas.........imagine a Repulican doing either one of those things or having either one of those actual racists as good friends and political mentors...

barak obama ( attended an openly black racist church for 20 years.....see if a Republican could do that and get elected to anything.......was married by the racist pator, and had his kids baptized by the racist pastor)

Fritz Hollings, Governor then Senator for South Carolina....actually put the democrat racist slave flag on the capital building....

And here you go....fritz hollings....another racist democrat Senator and former racist democrat Governor.....that party is the home of all racists....

Ernest Frederick "Fritz" Hollings (born January 1, 1922) served as a DemocraticUnited States Senator from South Carolina from 1966 to 2005, as well as the 106thGovernor of South Carolina (1959–1963) and the 77th Lieutenant Governor (1955–1959).

And they still are the entire democrat party is filled with racists......see my other thread.....
No I dont see your other thread. There is no way you can explain how you got it wrong.

Here you go....I brought it to you.....and added Fritz Hollings, the democrat racist who put the flag on the top of the S.C. capital building...

These groups are openly racist, and are supported by and supporters of, the current democrat party....did I forget any?

The NAACP...except for whites who pretend to be black their policies are racist....

The Nation of Islam...

The New Black Panther Party (obama and eric holder protected them from charges of voter intimidaiton)

al sharpton
jesse jackson

Dedicated a statue to his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright, an old school racist democrat, and had orval faubus, the guy who used the Arkansas national guard to block the 9 black children from attending the white school....an honored position at his inauguration as Governor of Arkansas.........imagine a Repulican doing either one of those things or having either one of those actual racists as good friends and political mentors...

barak obama ( attended an openly black racist church for 20 years.....see if a Republican could do that and get elected to anything.......was married by the racist pator, and had his kids baptized by the racist pastor)

Fritz Hollings, Governor then Senator for South Carolina....actually put the democrat racist slave flag on the capital building....
That was funny if not a serious example of how ignorant you are.

The Nation of Islam...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

Ah....clever......I state actual facts about the racist groups that are at the heart of the democrat party....real racists....actual racists.....and you can't say it is wrong....

So you call me ignorant.....

Wow.....you are soooooo clever.......

Ernest Hollings was last a Governor in 1963...52 years ago

And he is the one who put the racist, democrat slave owner flag up.......right?
That was the racist conservative flag. Maybe you didnt get the admission by the GOP all the racists ran to their party.

No....only Strom Thurmond, and he renounced his old ways when Nixon confronted him about it.....j. william fulbright...bill clinton's good friend, ( bill clinton the violent sexual predator) was still a democrat ....dittos orvaul faubus who clinton had at his inauguration....and all the rest of the old school democrat racists....like robert byrd, the kleagle in the kkk......

That was the racist conservative flag. Maybe you didnt get the admission by the GOP all the racists ran to their party.

That was a democrat flag put up by democrat governor Fritz Hollings.......you can lie and lie all day long...but the truth is coming out about the real racists...the democrats......

That was a democrat flag put up by democrat governor Fritz Hollings.......you can lie and lie all day long...but the truth is coming out about the real racists...the democrats......
sure sure ...last Gov when about 52 years ago sure thing...
tumblr_npkgjmJLGc1tmbcb7o1_400.gif

The Nation of Islam...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

Ah....clever......I state actual facts about the racist groups that are at the heart of the democrat party....real racists....actual racists.....and you can't say it is wrong....

So you call me ignorant.....

Wow.....you are soooooo clever.......
Opinions are not facts. Sorry but your opinion is evidently not credible.

I guess this is where I need a link from you to prove it was a democratic symbol and not a racist one.

why is some murders different than any other? they are all done out of hate

I thought we were all Equal under the Law

this is dangerous to say some people are more special than others.

I'm starting to see your sides point. Did you see in Detroit this weekend a black guy shot 11 people killing 1. Not only are black people not up in arms and there is no talk of charging the guy with a hate crime...Not only that, none of the 400 people are even willing to talk to police. I thought black lives matter? I guess only if they are taken by a white man do black people even care when blacks are murdered. If its at the hands of another black, well that's alright.

And why should that black guy get any less time in jail than this guy in SC? Other than he only killed 1 person and the person he killed was probably in a rival gang. In other words, he didn't kill an innocent person. But what about the 10 people who got shot? They were innocent. And what about the 400 witnesses? They are not innocent IMO. They are accomplices to murder. If I were a cop I would never worry about the people in that neighborhood. Someone got shot and it's past dark? We will send someone out in the morning to clean up the mess.

Oh, and to flip back to my liberal position. You white racists are not only responsible for the white shooter, you are the reason why black society is the way it is. It wasn't like one day you made slavery illegal and the next you were hiring blacks, letting them live in your neighborhoods and go to your schools. It isn't like the day after slavery things were all better for black people. Black society today is the result of us treating them like 2nd class citizens. Hell, 3rd class citizens. And instead of putting jobs in the hood we put them in Mexico, China and India.

We could solve this problem in a generation if you whites would stop being such racists.

we whites conservatives have nothing to do with the current state of black society.

other than the blame for Free TRade sending jobs to china, i will give you that one.

we can't even discuss any of the issues of black america without getting dogpiled.
I really like you. I'm pretty liberal too. but you seem like a very rational and reasonable person so far.

I'm starting to see your sides point. Did you see in Detroit this weekend a black guy shot 11 people killing 1. Not only are black people not up in arms and there is no talk of charging the guy with a hate crime...Not only that, none of the 400 people are even willing to talk to police. I thought black lives matter? I guess only if they are taken by a white man do black people even care when blacks are murdered. If its at the hands of another black, well that's alright.

And why should that black guy get any less time in jail than this guy in SC? Other than he only killed 1 person and the person he killed was probably in a rival gang. In other words, he didn't kill an innocent person. But what about the 10 people who got shot? They were innocent. And what about the 400 witnesses? They are not innocent IMO. They are accomplices to murder. If I were a cop I would never worry about the people in that neighborhood. Someone got shot and it's past dark? We will send someone out in the morning to clean up the mess.

Oh, and to flip back to my liberal position. You white racists are not only responsible for the white shooter, you are the reason why black society is the way it is. It wasn't like one day you made slavery illegal and the next you were hiring blacks, letting them live in your neighborhoods and go to your schools. It isn't like the day after slavery things were all better for black people. Black society today is the result of us treating them like 2nd class citizens. Hell, 3rd class citizens. And instead of putting jobs in the hood we put them in Mexico, China and India.

We could solve this problem in a generation if you whites would stop being such racists.

we whites conservatives have nothing to do with the current state of black society.

other than the blame for Free TRade sending jobs to china, i will give you that one.

we can't even discuss any of the issues of black america without getting dogpiled.
the one thing I would disagree with you on is that white conservatives have nothing to do with the current state of Black society? are you unaware of the subject like white privilege? GOP policies are anti middle class and poor and a lot of those poor people are black ie GOP policies are racist if they hurt the majority of a certain race. But I think GOP policies hurt poor and middle class people too. To them we're all niggas. and there are plenty of rich gay and black Republicans. the only thing that matters in the GOP is money they just use wedge issues to divide us.

unless you are suggesting that the GOP is the best party for everyone? for the poor, middle class and Rich? Really? So this should be a one party country?

SNIP:
Philadelphia, Detroit Suffer Mass Shootings Over the Weekend
National media? Crickets.
News
Mark Tapson
CBS Philly reported:

The party along the 4100 block of Ogden Street, police say ended with chaos after at least two blasts from a shotgun. Lieutenant John Walker says the kids shot: an 18-month old girl hit in the neck, an 11 year old boy shot in the leg and back and a 12 year-old boy struck in the chest.

An "ongoing feud between two groups" may have led to the shooting.

In Detroit, a frustrated Detroit Police Chief James Craig pleaded with neighbors, witnesses and victims to come forward with information about what he called "cowardly thugs" and "urban terrorists" responsible for a "retaliation-type" shooting Saturday night that left 11 people wounded and one dead.

Craig said officers are seeking two men believed to have exchanged 47 shots of gunfire with the victim, 19-year-old Malik Jones, at an annual neighborhood basketball game attended by about 300 people, including families.

ALL of it here:
Philadelphia Detroit Suffer Mass Shootings Over the Weekend Truth Revolt
can you believe 400 people at this party and no one will speak? So why are they even worry about the people in South Carolina? Seems like if a black person would have shot those people would be no big deal

the one thing I would disagree with you on is that white conservatives have nothing to do with the current state of Black society? are you unaware of the subject like white privilege? GOP policies are anti middle class and poor and a lot of those poor people are black ie GOP policies are racist if they hurt the majority of a certain race. But I think GOP policies hurt poor and middle class people too. To them we're all niggas. and there are plenty of rich gay and black Republicans. the only thing that matters in the GOP is money they just use wedge issues to divide us.

unless you are suggesting that the GOP is the best party for everyone? for the poor, middle class and Rich? Really? So this should be a one party country?
That is some seriously deluded nonsense right there.

What GOP policy in any way injured or otherwise infringes upon the rights of black people, SPECIFICALLY?

SNIP:
News
Mark Tapson
CBS Philly reported:

The party along the 4100 block of Ogden Street, police say ended with chaos after at least two blasts from a shotgun. Lieutenant John Walker says the kids shot: an 18-month old girl hit in the neck, an 11 year old boy shot in the leg and back and a 12 year-old boy struck in the chest.

In Detroit, a frustrated Detroit Police Chief James Craig pleaded with neighbors, witnesses and victims to come forward with information about what he called "cowardly thugs" and "urban terrorists" responsible for a "retaliation-type" shooting Saturday night that left 11 people wounded and one dead.

Craig said officers are seeking two men believed to have exchanged 47 shots of gunfire with the victim, 19-year-old Malik Jones, at an annual neighborhood basketball game attended by about 300 people, including families.

ALL of it here:
can you believe 400 people at this party and no one will speak? So why are they even worry about the people in South Carolina? Seems like if a black person would have shot those people would be no big deal

It doesn't fit the narrative therefore it didn't happen.

It's a form of delusion and typical of RELATIVISM.

No....only Strom Thurmond, and he renounced his old ways when Nixon confronted him about it.....j. william fulbright...bill clinton's good friend, ( bill clinton the violent sexual predator) was still a democrat ....dittos orvaul faubus who clinton had at his inauguration....and all the rest of the old school democrat racists....like robert byrd, the kleagle in the kkk......
Only Strom Thurmond? You idiot. The entire south went to the Reps. Are you really that stupid about history? :laugh:

SNIP:
News
Mark Tapson
CBS Philly reported:

ALL of it here:

It doesn't fit the narrative therefore it didn't happen.

It's a form of delusion and typical of RELATIVISM.
Or maybe everyone sees it for what it is.....a deflection and off topic?

Forum List

Back