Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

South Carolina State Legislator Blames Church Massacre on Fox News

Rutherford appeared on "The Lead" with Jake Tapper Thursday afternoon and blamed the shooting on the fact that South Carolina flies the confederate flag by its state house, does not have a hate crimes law, and of course the "coded language" broadcast on Fox News.

Amen! I heard him live on Jake Tapper and I totally agree!

Yes yes, we know if up to pukes like you and this state legislator had your way, the only media available would be what you deemed acceptable, and anything else, like FOX, would be banned.

Funny...

Fox Twists Itself In Knots To Avoid Tying Shooting To Raciscm

did he go visit racist websites? maybe the owners of those web sites should be held accountable
You mean like MSNBC or the DNC.org?
how come if an Arab did what he did you call him a terrorist and if a black person did it you would call him a murderer but the media is calling you white guy mentally ill?
This guy is a nut jobber...but it is not a hate crime. No such thing. He is a common criminal. Black or White. An Arab launching an attack against a nation-state is a terrorist.

I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.

Where are all the white leaders? Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? David Duke? Why haven't they condemned this?

Do any of them show up screaming racism when a black on white crime occurs? If so, you'd have a point, as it stands............

I fail to see how you can justify the leaders in the white community failing to address the violence present in the white community.

Eventhrough it is bad,,,It is 1/5th that of the black community per capita. Certainly, we should address it and work to make it even lower.

Of course, at the same time you won't say shit about black violence.
There seems to be an above average number of stupid post on this thread.
You'd never say that on a thread where a black person committed a crime.
The race of the suspect does not make the comments here any less stupid.
I think we should investigate how this person grew up and who made him into the races that he was if it turns out his friends and his family are racist maybe they should be held accountable at least in civil court
Don Lemmon of CNN quoted the guys uncle saying he would execute his nephew himself if they would allow it.

did he go visit racist websites? maybe the owners of those web sites should be held accountable
how come if an Arab did what he did you call him a terrorist and if a black person did it you would call him a murderer but the media is calling you white guy mentally ill?
This guy is a nut jobber...but it is not a hate crime. No such thing. He is a common criminal. Black or White. An Arab launching an attack against a nation-state is a terrorist.

No, it's clearly a HATE CRIME!!!!! Recent reports from his friends are making that perfectly clear. He was even railing about Trayvon Martin.

No, it's clearly a HATE CRIME!!!!! Recent reports from his friends are making that perfectly clear. He was even railing about Trayvon Martin.
I think he had racist tattoos

There is no such thing as a hate crime. Only criminal behavior.

Does anyone doubt that it could have been a colored person running into a room of whites yelling every epithet in the book and Liekhota would say "that's not a hate crime?"

Well, technically, the white community produced the guy who did commit the crime. That is the same as saying blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of all murders. That makes ALL blacks guilty by racial association. I won't stoop to that kind of state sanctioned racism ..I just threw it out there to keep things in context!
No they did not. His parents produced the guy who committed the crime.

Whites make up a majority of the population, but commit fewer gun crimes than the 13% of blacks. However, it does not make ALL blacks guilty, only those the liberals have given up on.

Please wipe the Northern Carolina blood from your shoes before making prejudicial remarks.
No the white community did. His reason for committing the murders smack of white privilege. The white culture taught him this. Whites dont have a shred of credibility when they claim Blacks have a culture problem but when a white boy does something he gets the lone wolf treatment. I know I wont allow that.

I'm predicting it's going to come out that his medication (prescribed and self prescribed) was the cause, not his culture.
Thats part of white culture. Drugs and plenty of them....self prescribed or not.

It might be part of the American culture, but it's not limited to only whites in this nation.

I've been hoping your views on race have grown. I'm disappointed to see that you're still stuck in the same loop.
Bullshit. I didnt say American culture. I said white culture. Being disappointed is dumb. Your disappointment doesnt register on my concern meter.

This is reportedly where the little racist white terrorist puke lived.

CHzGNX5XAAALCQX.jpg

Cynthia Roldan on Twitter A man inside DylannRoof s home declined to speak adding we should get off his property before he called deputies. http t.co oolwWHdelc
That is not his house

I'm surprised the way we treat black people that black people don't walk into all-white public places and waste a bunch of us every once in awhile. I wonder how you would feel if a black person walked in to an all white place in the exactly what this guy did would you feel exactly the same way?

The sky isnt blue and the sun doesnt set in the west or rise in the east. We get it. Youre in denial.

No they did not. His parents produced the guy who committed the crime.

Whites make up a majority of the population, but commit fewer gun crimes than the 13% of blacks. However, it does not make ALL blacks guilty, only those the liberals have given up on.

Please wipe the Northern Carolina blood from your shoes before making prejudicial remarks.
No the white community did. His reason for committing the murders smack of white privilege. The white culture taught him this. Whites dont have a shred of credibility when they claim Blacks have a culture problem but when a white boy does something he gets the lone wolf treatment. I know I wont allow that.

I'm predicting it's going to come out that his medication (prescribed and self prescribed) was the cause, not his culture.
Thats part of white culture. Drugs and plenty of them....self prescribed or not.

It might be part of the American culture, but it's not limited to only whites in this nation.

I've been hoping your views on race have grown. I'm disappointed to see that you're still stuck in the same loop.
Bullshit. I didnt say American culture. I said white culture. Being disappointed is dumb. Your disappointment doesnt register on my concern meter.
if a black dude did this I will be honest us whites would be asking today what is wrong with black culture.

I'm surprised the way we treat black people that black people don't walk into all-white public places and waste a bunch of us every once in awhile. I wonder how you would feel if a black person walked in to an all white place in the exactly what this guy did would you feel exactly the same way?
The ability to think straight. Killing a bunch of innocent whites in order to get a couple of feral monkeys is immoral on every level. Trust me thats the only thing keeping some Blacks from doing just that.

One has nothing to do with the other, that's why.

The US flag flew over slavery in this country for 86 years, the confederate flag for only 4.

Which is more racist?

I answered this question a while back but the post seed to have disappeared. Flags are not racist but racist people use them as symbols of hate and racism. The Rebel flag came to represent the conservative traditionalism of the Confederacy which was built on White Supremacy and the support of chattel slavery. Their symbol, the Confederate Battle flag symbolizes that.

The present US flag was not in existence during slavery or during the civil war. the 50 star flag does not symbolize slavery or even Jim Crow. It didn't exist until after 1959. Even Jim Crow was coming to an end by then, in 1954 the "separate but equal doctrine" had been overturned by the Warren Court.

The sky isnt blue and the sun doesnt set in the west or rise in the east. We get it. Youre in denial.
How come a Black person cannot commit a so called "hate crime" against a White person? that's what Eric Holder said and he was President Obama's mouthpiece for years.

Jesus...

The flag can not be taken down without a 2/3 vote of the state senate. It has no pulley and thus can not be lowered to half mast. It is padlocked to the pole. It flies not over the state house, they took it down from there in 2000, but at a Confederate memorial on the state house grounds. Is it distasteful? Perhaps. I'm not fond of it, in my opinion it belongs in a museum. But they didn't ask me.

I'll tell you this though, I've not heard any of the locals fretting over a flag flying an hour+ up the road... seems they've got bigger things on their minds.

So what do they do when the US flag is lowered to half mast? Does the state flag fly above it?

No. On top of the state house the American flag flies on top, the state flag below it, sometimes the Gamecocks flag below that. Both flags are lowered.

m_1278014495.jpg

The ability to think straight. Killing a bunch of innocent whites in order to get a couple of feral monkeys is immoral on every level. Trust me thats the only thing keeping some Blacks from doing just that.
so you are saying its good that black people are religious? I have always said they use religion to keep us in line. if they didn't have religion you're right what would hold a lot of people back?

So what caused this to happen?

Liberals:

It was Faux Newz! It was the confederate flag!!! It was gunz!!! It wuz bullitz!! Gun showz! Rightwingnutz!!!! Teapurrrz!!!

Conservatives:

It was the dude that pulled the trigger.

How come a Black person cannot commit a so called "hate crime" against a White person? that's what Eric Holder said and he was President Obama's mouthpiece for years.

I remember in college in the nineties a black person taught me that black people can't be racist because you have to have the power to be racist

Forum List

Back