🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING - Cleveland man shot for being a Trump supporter

This is where the right goes from saying all dems are pussies to saying they are all violent gun totting bad mofos.

You know they aren't mutually exclusive. Only a pussy resorts to a gun after running out of bad arguments.

Riight, So when you call dems pussies and homos and then say you're so scared of them its because you're NOT a pussy....You want to have it all ways

Where did I say I am scared of them?

This is classic pussy behavior... the guy is smarter than you so since you can't convince him with reason, you resort to a gun.

The European cousins of the democrats have used guns to fill mass graves all over the world....filling them with people who disagreed with them...

This is where the right goes from saying all dems are pussies to saying they are all violent gun totting bad mofos.

You know they aren't mutually exclusive. Only a pussy resorts to a gun after running out of bad arguments.

Riight, So when you call dems pussies and homos and then say you're so scared of them its because you're NOT a pussy....You want to have it all ways

This is classic pussy behavior... the guy is smarter than you so since you can't convince him with reason, you resort to a gun.

The European cousins of the democrats have used guns to fill mass graves all over the world....filling them with people who disagreed with them...

Oh for fucks sake, insane jackasses on parade again, daily.

So much for the typical Democrat? Why not, so much for the typical gun owner?

I am a gun owner and can you provide when I shot someone because of their political view?

better yet can you show how many gun owners have shot someone in this country ( The U.S.A. ) because of their political view and the Civil War does not count and has to be in the last twenty years...?

Look around the board goofball. This isnt about you personally. Ok I take it back not you....YOUR PARTY. But you knew that already. Just like you said this guy is smarter than me so I shot him.

What a duplicitous asshole

I am a gun owner and can you provide when I shot someone because of their political view?

better yet can you show how many gun owners have shot someone in this country ( The U.S.A. ) because of their political view and the Civil War does not count and has to be in the last twenty years...?

If we're going to go with the gist of this idiotic thread, what needs to be shown is a disparity in registered democrats who have shot someone because of their political view versus registered republicans who shot someone because of their political view.

Because the typical gun owner doesn't shoot people because they have a different political opinion.

And the typical Democrat does?
Doubtful. There's a whole lot more democrats than people shooting other people. No, the vast majority of gun damage, by far, is done by violent criminals. It's just fun to tweak people when they get all upset about stuff.

I used to play in a dart league at a neighborhood bar.

They had a big sign on the wall that said...

NO COLORS
NO FIGHTING
NO GAMBLING
NO POLITICS

And for good reason. Drinking and politics don't mix.

Because the typical gun owner doesn't shoot people because they have a different political opinion.

Doubtful. There's a whole lot more democrats than people shooting other people. No, the vast majority of gun damage, by far, is done by violent criminals. It's just fun to tweak people when they get all upset about stuff.

So this is by definition a troll thread, but troll threads aren't supposed to be in Politics.

lol

I used to play in a dart league at a neighborhood bar.

They had a big sign on the wall that said...

NO COLORS
NO FIGHTING
NO GAMBLING
NO POLITICS

And for good reason. Drinking and politics don't mix.

Our local bar had a sign on the front door...

LIQUOR IN THE FRONT

POKER IN THE REAR

I know. that's why I did it and you fell for it. If you thought a minute about my post, you might have understood my point.

Forum List

Back