🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING - Cleveland man shot for being a Trump supporter

O has anyone heard from Reverand Al?

Has BLM scheduled a protest to decry the wanton and senseless loss of human life? Not just any human life, but the life of an African American man?

Who will be his voice?

Looking forward to the protests!

:popcorn:

Blacklivesmatters?

#IfYouAgreeWithTrumpThenYourBlackLifeMatters

#ForALimitedTime

Black lives actually matter to republicans..democrats only care on election days....

And your convention reflected that too! :banana:

RNC_Dancing1.gif

So much for the typical Democrat? Why not, so much for the typical gun owner?
Because a few idiots are idiots we should all fear guns? I think not.
That's not the point. The point is that both statements are stupid.
The point is that it is a constitutional right that foriegn interest are attempting to usurp.
No it isn't the point. If you object to a statement about all gun owners, it follows that a similar statement about all Democrats would be equally false.

Drunks in a bar with guns. Imagine the outcome.
Lost an uncle I really like to one of those idiots as a child. The man walked right up to his pickup after my uncle had left the bar when he saw the guy in it and shot him at point blank range with a pistol. The bad part is it was premeditated murder and the guy only got seven years for the murder and destruction of a family. Still banning guns is not the answer. That guy had a criminal record of violence. Today he would not be able to own a gun.

So much for the typical Democrat? Why not, so much for the typical gun owner?
Because a few idiots are idiots we should all fear guns? I think not.
That's not the point. The point is that both statements are stupid.
The point is that it is a constitutional right that foriegn interest are attempting to usurp.
No it isn't the point. If you object to a statement about all gun owners, it follows that a similar statement about all Democrats would be equally false.
Dems aren't looking extremely bright at the moment. A few Repubs are in there with ya though.

This is where the right goes from saying all dems are pussies to saying they are all violent gun totting bad mofos.

You know they aren't mutually exclusive. Only a pussy resorts to a gun after running out of bad arguments.

Blacklivesmatters?

#IfYouAgreeWithTrumpThenYourBlackLifeMatters

#ForALimitedTime

Black lives actually matter to republicans..democrats only care on election days....

And your convention reflected that too! :banana:

RNC_Dancing1.gif

The slaughter of blacks in democrat voting districts says it louder........as the black bodies pile up.....and you assholes don't care..............but hey...you have 95% of the black vote...why would you care?

This is where the right goes from saying all dems are pussies to saying they are all violent gun totting bad mofos.

You know they aren't mutually exclusive. Only a pussy resorts to a gun after running out of bad arguments.

Riight, So when you call dems pussies and homos and then say you're so scared of them its because you're NOT a pussy....You want to have it all ways

Drunks in a bar with guns. Imagine the outcome.

Moron..40 states allow people to carry guns in places that serve alcohol......and our gun crime murder rate has gone down, not up....

Last year Virginia allowed guns in bars....and the crime rate in bars went down 5.9%......

There is nothing you say about guns or gun owners that is true or has any basis in fact....

All you can do is talk out of your ass.....doesn't that hurt after a while....?

Riight, So when you call dems pussies and homos and then say you're so scared of them its because you're NOT a pussy....You want to have it all ways

Where did I say I am scared of them?

This is classic pussy behavior... the guy is smarter than you so since you can't convince him with reason, you resort to a gun.

Forum List

Back