🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING - Cleveland man shot for being a Trump supporter

O has anyone heard from Reverand Al?

Has BLM scheduled a protest to decry the wanton and senseless loss of human life? Not just any human life, but the life of an African American man?

Who will be his voice?

Looking forward to the protests!

:popcorn:
He's not dead.

So much for the typical Democrat? Why not, so much for the typical gun owner?
Because the typical gun owner doesn't shoot people because they have a different political opinion.
And the typical Democrat does?
Doubtful. There's a whole lot more democrats than people shooting other people. No, the vast majority of gun damage, by far, is done by violent criminals. It's just fun to tweak people when they get all upset about stuff.
I know. that's why I did it and you fell for it. If you thought a minute about my post, you might have understood my point.
Right, you were the original troll. Nice to get that straight.

So much for the typical Democrat? Why not, so much for the typical gun owner?
Because the typical gun owner doesn't shoot people because they have a different political opinion.
Doubtful. There's a whole lot more democrats than people shooting other people. No, the vast majority of gun damage, by far, is done by violent criminals. It's just fun to tweak people when they get all upset about stuff.
I know. that's why I did it and you fell for it. If you thought a minute about my post, you might have understood my point.
If trying to make a point is a troll, then I'm a troll. That doesn't change the fact that you got hooked, because you went with a knee-jerk reaction instead of thinking about what I said.

If trying to make a point is a troll, then I'm a troll. That doesn't change the fact that you got hooked, because you went with a knee-jerk reaction instead of thinking about what I said.
Oh yeah, you got me good. :clap:

Forum List

Back