BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

A snap decision? It has been over a week

It took the FBI 16 months to review 33,000 emails.

But 650,000? Oh that only takes 8 days.

Please, stop being stupid.

They looked at all the emails to or from Hillary Clinton. That's an easy screen.

Haha, suddenly Carbine has expertise in computer programming and forensic procedure.

You're the one who claimed it was impossible.

Most were duplicates and they used a advanced computer program to search the emails. Looking for key words is an easy way to filter out the Hillary related emails.

What program is that? Who wrote it? Is it commercially available?

Most were duplicates and they used a advanced computer program to search the emails. Looking for key words is an easy way to filter out the Hillary related emails.

I don't give a damn if they used a calculator.

An earlier post, verbatim:

Okay, let's assume the duplication software eliminates 90% of the 650,000 emails. That leaves 65,000 emails that aren't duplicates. That's roughly twice what they found on Hillary's server. It took the FBI nearly 16 months to review half of that.

If it were as simple as one of my friends tell me it is, by having 65 people read 1,000 of remaining emails in an 8 hour period, why didn't they take that approach last year with the 33,000 emails?

If they had, that investigation would have ended last year. And if any of the emails were duplicates, there should (I assume) be only 33,000 of them, or 5% of the total which were exact duplicates of what was on Hillary's private server. So what was/is the other 95% about?

You need a remedial computer class...

Hillary has been totally and absolutely cleared of any wrong doing...this needs to be shouted out by all news organization and talking heads all day Monday....Hillary needs to spend all she has publicizing that she has been totally absolved of even any suspicion of any wrong doing what soever

Yeah except the Clinton Foundation is still under investigation.

Ask Comey...

It's corrupt to call them innocent when they are clearly guilty.
You forgot that innocent until proven guilty is how our laws work in the USA.
Are you a commie?
How many times do I have to explain this to dumbasses like you: That rule applies only to juries. It doesn't apply to me or the public or the press.
You must be an avid reader of the National Enquirer.
Talk about a real dumbass. LOL.
Please quote that statute that says I'm required to presume Hillary is innocent. Otherwise, shut the fuck up, dumbass.

Ask Comey...
You ask him. You're the one making the claim. Now support it.

Hillary is everything we want in a President and unlike Trump she is not facing a fraud trial...The FBI just declared her to be impeccable ...

Hillary has been totally and absolutely cleared of any wrong doing...this needs to be shouted out by all news organization and talking heads all day Monday....Hillary needs to spend all she has publicizing that she has been totally absolved of even any suspicion of any wrong doing what soever

Yeah except the Clinton Foundation is still under investigation.
Sorry but no. Your Fox News reporter admitted he lied. This is no such FBI investigation.

Comey is once again a left tard hero after they spent all last week making him the villain and before last week he was their hero.

Anyone else noticing a trend from these fair weather assholes?

He should have never sent the first letter and this letter will not eliminate the damage done from a meaningless investigation. But the polls will move up for Clinton tomorrow. You know they will. But she is not as sure of having a Democratic Senate as she was before the first Comey letter.

It took them 16 months to review the 33,000 e-mails because they were reading and checking each and every one of them.

Yep, but due to the marvels of modern technology, it takes 8 days to do 650,000 of them. So, if even this newfangled software program eliminates all but 10 percent of those emails, that leaves 65,000 which are not duplicates, which possibly contain communications between Huma and Hillary. So you do the math.

Obama needs to call a Press conference on a matter of vital importance tomorrow to apologize to Hillary Clinton for the wrongful FBI insinuation and to announce that she has been immaculately staying within the law....

Forum List

Back