BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

Breaking: Just when you thought maybe at least the FBI isn't rotten clear to the core. They remove all doubt.

There is something very shady about all this. The FBI wouldn't have reopened the investigation unless they had something concrete. Now we find out it was nothing at all?

When Comey made this announcement he did not even have these emails in his possession. He got roped a doped by Guiliani & Kallstrom that news was going to leak on this story, and he jumped out in front of the freight train with his announcement.

These emails are DUPLICATES of ones they had already reviewed, which a lot of people believed. As Huma was shocked, and already turned everything over to them and was fully cooperative with them. She told them she often forwarded emails to her home server to print them out.

Comey chased a rabbit down a hole, and now he can't get out. There will be a Judicial investigation & hearing on this.

As usual, Republicans are too dumb to figure out when they are doing something illegal or wrong....until they get caught, then they try to obfuscate what they said. Like Guiliani, trying to backtrack after he opened his big mouth and literally bragged about it. What pussies.

This has just lit a fire under Trump supporters who think the swamp needs draining.. They have just insured high Trump turnout...
Only for the hard core.
Those on the fence will fall the other way, perhaps.

you mean like how the clinton foundationn money paid for Chelseas wedding? asshole

No, I mean like Trump taking out money from the Trump Foundation to pay his legal bills, asswipe.
you mean like when the clintonS spent foundation money to pay for Chelsea"s wedding? asshole??
Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Quit altering my posts, asswipe. It is against the rules.[/QUOTE]
I did not alter your post asshole.

And several weeks before that, you loved Comey

Nope. As of 5 weeks ago, we were still angry at Comey's July decision. So, hows that mind reading thing working out?

Do you deny saying this on October 29th?

"This time Comey stuck to a principle his boss wouldn't. Justice at all costs."

Yes I did. Because I was truly convinced he would take the time to render a proper investigation, not make a snap decision like he did today.

How about we stop playing this little gotcha game, kay?

A snap decision? It has been over a week. You're the only one playing a game....because you don't like the outcome.

Is she guilty until proven innocent?

Uh in this case, yes.

I mean, you guys take the same approach with Trump. Two can play that childish little game.

So you're admitting it's childish to declare someone guilty until proven innocent.
It's corrupt to call them innocent when they are clearly guilty.
Libtards thrive on corruption and today corruption won!

This has just lit a fire under Trump supporters who think the swamp needs draining.. They have just insured high Trump turnout...

Yeah, Democrats said that after the first letter. But you keep thinking it.

Uh in this case, yes.

I mean, you guys take the same approach with Trump. Two can play that childish little game.

So you're admitting it's childish to declare someone guilty until proven innocent.

We feel your pain. lol

So what does this mean? It means what Gowdy said in his interview. The FBI and DOJ do nothing, she gets elected, and then Congress can finally step in and do something.
Gowdy? The guy that altered FBI documents to try to frame Clinton? That lying POS?

Gowdy altered FBI documents? Really? LOL That was lame,dude really lame
If you do not know that Gowdy redacted information on documents provided by the FBI prior to distributing them to committee members, then you really to become better informed.

Uh in this case, yes.

That is the Comrade Trump way of looking at things...EXCEPT when it comes to his own legal problems.

So what does this mean? It means what Gowdy said in his interview. The FBI and DOJ do nothing, she gets elected, and then Congress can finally step in and do something.
Gowdy? The guy that altered FBI documents to try to frame Clinton? That lying POS?

Gowdy altered FBI documents? Really? LOL That was lame,dude really lame
If you do not know that Gowdy redacted information on documents provided by the FBI prior to distributing them to committee members, then you really to become better informed.

Redacting and altering are two different animals, your lame excuse at a save is noted

Uh in this case, yes.

We feel your pain. lol
I know ewe do!

you mean like how the clinton foundationn money paid for Chelseas wedding? asshole

No, I mean like Trump taking out money from the Trump Foundation to pay his legal bills, asswipe.
you mean like when the clintonS spent foundation money to pay for Chelsea"s wedding? asshole??
Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Quit altering my posts, asswipe. It is against the rules.
I did not alter your post asshole.

Didn't you post this post, asswipe?

BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

It shows you posted but there is no comment for your post, you just inserted your stupid comment into my comment. Go check the rules, it is against the rules, idiot.

What about all the trips to fantasy island? The blood? Kids? Body fluids? Sexting? returned ALL work related? Eating human cakes? Walnut sauce? ALL Nothing? Geez.....oh well. Getting close 2 dinnertime.

Okay, let's assume the duplication software eliminates 90% of the 650,000 emails. That leaves 65,000 emails that aren't duplicates. That's roughly twice what they found on Hillary's server. It took the FBI nearly 16 months to review half of that.

If it were as simple as one of my friends tell me it is, by having 65 people read 1,000 of remaining emails in an 8 hour period, why didn't they take that approach last year with the 33,000 emails?

If they had, that investigation would have ended last year. And if any of the emails were duplicates, there should (I assume) be only 33,000 of them, or 5% of the total which were exact duplicates of what was on Hillary's private server. So what was/is the other 95% about?

You can say I'm just upset that Hillary wasn't charged. I am, but I've seen the wikileaks emails. I've researched the pertinent federal statutes and legal precedent. The evidence is there plain as day. She. Broke. The. Law.
You. Are. A. Brainwashed. Functional. MORON. Total. Dupe.

Only a brainwashed moron calls others "dupes."

Piss off.

normal people would be convinced she did nothing criminal.

a week ago you freaks loved comey.

I still respect Comey. It's hard to even imagine the intense pressure he has been under from all sides.

I can't fathom how he came to the conclusion that Clinton's actions aren't worthy of prosecution but he knows the law better than I do.

I seriously doubt that this is over. It will drag on for years, and forever be a black mark on American politics.

Forum List

Back