BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

Americans don't trust the FBI any longer ......as the rest of the world watches at the circus in total disbelief. :popcorn:

Does this mean the Wieners get to keep da' baby? Does Huma go back to work? whew! Glad that's over. Funny thread. Thanks.

What time does 90 day fiancee come on?

Now, let us look at his original findings, shall we? A refresher of sorts-

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.
The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014. We found those additional e-mails in a variety of ways.
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

upload_2016-11-6_16-23-8.png

Breaking: Just when you thought maybe at least the FBI isn't rotten clear to the core. They remove all doubt.

There is something very shady about all this. The FBI wouldn't have reopened the investigation unless they had something concrete. Now we find out it was nothing at all?

When Comey made this announcement he did not even have these emails in his possession. He got roped a doped by Guiliani & Kallstrom that news was going to leak on this story, and he jumped out in front of the freight train with his announcement.

These emails are DUPLICATES of ones they had already reviewed, which a lot of people believed would be the case. As Huma was shocked, and already turned everything over to them and was fully cooperative with them. She told them she often forwarded emails to her home server to print them out.

Comey chased a rabbit down a hole, and now he can't get out. There will be a Judicial investigation & hearing on this.

And several weeks before that, you loved Comey

Nope. As of 5 weeks ago, we were still angry at Comey's July decision. So, hows that mind reading thing working out?

Do you deny saying this on October 29th?

"This time Comey stuck to a principle his boss wouldn't. Justice at all costs."

Yes I did. Because I was truly convinced he would take the time to render a proper investigation, not make a snap decision like he did today.

How about we stop playing this little gotcha game, kay?

Comey is a Zionist from the W Administration, whose first act as FBI Director was to mandate Zionist brainwashing of new recruits at the Holocaust museum.

"It doesn't matter if Israel was behind 911 and ISIS and Al Qaeda. It only matters that we get Hillary in office to continue to cover that up..."

Newsflash = the HOLOCAUST had NOTHING TO DO with the UNITED STATES

I'm just catching up on this thread and I'm sure this has already been responded to. However I just want to say that you guys are going to lose your fucking minds (again) and the above post is representative of that.

And several weeks before that, you loved Comey

Nope. As of 5 weeks ago, we were still angry at Comey's July decision. So, hows that mind reading thing working out?

Do you deny saying this on October 29th?

"This time Comey stuck to a principle his boss wouldn't. Justice at all costs."

Yes I did. Because I was truly convinced he would take the time to render a proper investigation, not make a snap decision like he did today.

How about we stop playing this little gotcha game, kay?

So whether or not you consider Comey 'principled' depends directly on whether or not you like what he's doing.
Do you realize that's the most unprincipled view a person can take?

This has just lit a fire under Trump supporters who think the swamp needs draining.. They have just insured high Trump turnout...

So whether or not you consider Comey 'principled' depends directly on whether or not you like what he's doing.
Do you realize that's the most unprincipled view a person can take?

You did it too. So what right does that give you to lecture me about it?

Hypocrisy is the most unprincipled view a person can take. And you're one of the many hypocrites (dare I say it, myself included) on this thread lecturing others about their hypocrisy.

The divided nature of politics has driven both sides to act in the same manner.

But enforcing justice above all things is a matter of principle, not a matter of politics.

Forum List

Back