BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

Okay, let's assume the duplication software eliminates 90% of the 650,000 emails. That leaves 65,000 emails that aren't duplicates. That's roughly twice what they found on Hillary's server. It took the FBI nearly 16 months to review half of that.

If it were as simple as one of my friends tell me it is, by having 65 people read 1,000 of remaining emails in an 8 hour period, why didn't they take that approach last year with the 33,000 emails?

If they had, that investigation would have ended last year. And if any of the emails were duplicates, there should (I assume) be only 33,000 of them, or 5% of the total which were exact duplicates of what was on Hillary's private server. So what was/is the other 95% about?

You can say I'm just upset that Hillary wasn't charged. I am, but I've seen the wikileaks emails. I've researched the pertinent federal statutes and legal precedent. The evidence is there plain as day. She. Broke. The. Law.
You. Are. A. Brainwashed. Functional. MORON. Total. Dupe.

Only a brainwashed moron calls others "dupes."

Piss off.

normal people would be convinced she did nothing criminal.

a week ago you freaks loved comey.

I still respect Comey. It's hard to even imagine the intense pressure he has been under from all sides.

I can't fathom how he came to the conclusion that Clinton's actions aren't worthy of prosecution but he knows the law better than I do.

I seriously doubt that this is over. It will drag on for years, and forever be a black mark on American politics.

Comey still has to answer for what he has done!

So what does this mean? It means what Gowdy said in his interview. The FBI and DOJ do nothing, she gets elected, and then Congress can finally step in and do something.
Gowdy? The guy that altered FBI documents to try to frame Clinton? That lying POS?

Gowdy altered FBI documents? Really? LOL That was lame,dude really lame
If you do not know that Gowdy redacted information on documents provided by the FBI prior to distributing them to committee members, then you really to become better informed.
So the FBI gave Gowdy documents and then Gowdy redacted them? Did the FBI retain the originals by which a comparison can be made? Dew ewe have a link?

A snap decision? It has been over a week

It took the FBI 16 months to review 33,000 emails.

But 650,000? Oh that only takes 8 days.

Please, stop being stupid.

The e-mails on Huma's were not Hillary's. They can scan Huma's computer for any that belonged to Hillary, ignoramus, and it doesn't take that long to find e-mails that belonged to Hillary. They didn't find any or if they did, there weren't that many.

It took them 16 months to review the 33,000 e-mails because they were reading and checking each and everyone of them.

Geez, are all Republicans as dumb as you and willow?

you mean like how the clinton foundationn money paid for Chelseas wedding? asshole

No, I mean like Trump taking out money from the Trump Foundation to pay his legal bills, asswipe.
you mean like when the clintonS spent foundation money to pay for Chelsea"s wedding? asshole??
Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Quit altering my posts, asswipe. It is against the rules.
I did not alter your post asshole.

Didn't you post this post, asswipe?

It shows you posted but there is no comment for your post, you just inserted your stupid comment into my comment. Go check the rules, it is against the rules, idiot.
I did not change a single word that ewe wrote, not a one.

Most were duplicates and they used a advanced computer program to search the emails. Looking for key words is an easy way to filter out the Hillary related emails.

I don't give a damn if they used a calculator.

An earlier post, verbatim:

Okay, let's assume the duplication software eliminates 90% of the 650,000 emails. That leaves 65,000 emails that aren't duplicates. That's roughly twice what they found on Hillary's server. It took the FBI nearly 16 months to review half of that.

If it were as simple as one of my friends tell me it is, by having 65 people read 1,000 of remaining emails in an 8 hour period, why didn't they take that approach last year with the 33,000 emails?

If they had, that investigation would have ended last year. And if any of the emails were duplicates, there should (I assume) be only 33,000 of them, or 5% of the total which were exact duplicates of what was on Hillary's private server. So what was/is the other 95% about?

It's corrupt to call them innocent when they are clearly guilty.
You forgot that innocent until proven guilty is how our laws work in the USA.
Are you a commie?
How many times do I have to explain this to dumbasses like you: That rule applies only to juries. It doesn't apply to me or the public or the press.
You must be an avid reader of the National Enquirer.
Talk about a real dumbass. LOL.

you mean like how the clinton foundationn money paid for Chelseas wedding? asshole

No, I mean like Trump taking out money from the Trump Foundation to pay his legal bills, asswipe.
you mean like when the clintonS spent foundation money to pay for Chelsea"s wedding? asshole??
Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Quit altering my posts, asswipe. It is against the rules.
I did not alter your post asshole.

Didn't you post this post, asswipe?

It shows you posted but there is no comment for your post, you just inserted your stupid comment into my comment. Go check the rules, it is against the rules, idiot.
I did not change a single word that ewe wrote, not a one.

...she said, sheepishly.

Hillary has been totally and absolutely cleared of any wrong doing...this needs to be shouted out by all news organization and talking heads all day Monday....Hillary needs to spend all she has publicizing that she has been totally absolved of even any suspicion of any wrong doing what soever

So what does this mean? It means what Gowdy said in his interview. The FBI and DOJ do nothing, she gets elected, and then Congress can finally step in and do something.
Gowdy? The guy that altered FBI documents to try to frame Clinton? That lying POS?

If you do not know that Gowdy redacted information on documents provided by the FBI prior to distributing them to committee members, then you really to become better informed.
So the FBI gave Gowdy documents and then Gowdy redacted them? Did the FBI retain the originals by which a comparison can be made? Dew ewe have a link?

Yes, when Cummings asked the FBI if the documents were classified because they were redacted, the FBI said they didn't redact them.

Most were duplicates and they used a advanced computer program to search the emails. Looking for key words is an easy way to filter out the Hillary related emails.

And earlier post, verbatim:

You must be computer illiterate.

And earlier post, verbatim:

Let's say it eliminated 99%. Or 99.5%. Or 99.9%.

It's corrupt to call them innocent when they are clearly guilty.
You forgot that innocent until proven guilty is how our laws work in the USA.
Are you a commie?

He thought innocent until proven guilty was a big deal...

...back when George Zimmerman was the story.
Yeah, the Democrat standard is that Democrats are innocent until proved guilty by a jury, but anyone who accuses a Republican of anything is to be believed, no matter how obvious their motivation for lying and no matter how much the stories conflict with the facts.

You're a douche bag.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Yes, when Cummings asked the FBI if the documents were classified because they were redacted, the FBI said they didn't redact them.
Then where are the originals?

Forum List

Back