Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might help if the con knew the correct Ohio city.
Toledo?
well at least he didn't say we had 57 or 58 states.
But he does laugh at the idea of shooting innocent people though. As does his deplorable base.
link you lying sack of dog shit.

here is a whole SHIT load of links for ya in case you say something even stupider like it was doctored. take yer pick:

trump rally shoot them laugh youtube - Google Search
Thanks! These deplorables are always more than eager to play the game of the willfully stupid. They are conveniently like crib babies. LOl!
So that weak ass shit was your evidence? funny thing I watch the video on youtube without edit and never heard that. lol

Toledo?
But he does laugh at the idea of shooting innocent people though. As does his deplorable base.

here is a whole SHIT load of links for ya in case you say something even stupider like it was doctored. take yer pick:

Thanks! These deplorables are always more than eager to play the game of the willfully stupid. They are conveniently like crib babies. LOl!

giphy.gif

^^^ trump loves them long time.

Trump was not the cause of the El Paso killings. He didn't call for it. He didn't even suggest any form of violence. Yet knowingly or not he did encourage it. When a person at his rally screams out to shoot them, he doesn't chastise him, he just gives one his grins. When he calls for sending them back at his rally. He knows the statement will be understood by many of his supporters to mean get rid of the Hispanics, Muslims, Blacks, etc. Trump does not set the fires, he just brings the matches and fuel and his radical followers do the rest.
Toledo?

That's it? another caption? lol

I can't do any more than what I already linked. You can probably youtube the same thing. Trump and his murdering supporters were laughing at the idea of shooting innocent people.
I watched the rally nope never happen. You got Russianized
You obviously are blind, deaf, and dumb. Seek help.
You obviously are to TDS influenced to see that you are being Russianized. Useful sheeple for the kremlin.

wow wow wow......................... just stunning.

here jethro - that cute exchange happened in FLA.................

LOL all I heard was a blurp it wasn't discernable with exception to the caption telling you what they want you to think you heard. as I said you sheeple have been Russianized

lol.... i'm reading you like a book, jethro.

Breaking News - Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

I can't do any more than what I already linked. You can probably youtube the same thing. Trump and his murdering supporters were laughing at the idea of shooting innocent people.
You obviously are to TDS influenced to see that you are being Russianized. Useful sheeple for the kremlin.

LOL all I heard was a blurp it wasn't discernable with exception to the caption telling you what they want you to think you heard. as I said you sheeple have been Russianized

:auiqs.jpg:This folks is what it means to be a totally brain dead Trump deplorable. The video everyone can see, watch, and hear, if you speak English of course, points out clearly what was said, supported, and laughed about.

giphy.gif

Poor little Russianized sheeple. Now Now what the President was talking about was invaders coming into the country. Not people already in the country.

Toledo?

tons of tubers. you are really playing stupid.... it's not flattering. just give it up,...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BWK

:auiqs.jpg:This folks is what it means to be a totally brain dead Trump deplorable. The video everyone can see, watch, and hear, if you speak English of course, points out clearly what was said, supported, and laughed about.

So Blurp means to shoot them?is that Russian?

tons of tubers. you are really playing stuid.... it's not flattering. just give it up,...
You got nothing comrade

Your denial isn't going to help you. Move on instead of making a fool of yourself pretending to use your alternative universe as an excuse for an argument.

remember when he said not to believe what you see or hear? don't believe your own eyes & ears? lol..............stick with donny.

Your denial isn't going to help you. Move on instead of making a fool of yourself pretending to use your alternative universe as an excuse for an argument.

Comrade sheeple you need to come up with somethng better than a blurp with a caption telling you what they want you to hear.

giphy.gif

Poor little Russianized sheeple. Now Now what the President was talking about was invaders coming into the country. Not people already in the country.

changing the goal posts now? soooooooooooooooooo predictable............

Comrade sheeple you need to come up with somethng better than a blurp with a caption telling you what they want you to hear.

you like it when donny whispers in yours.................

giphy.gif

changing the goal posts now? soooooooooooooooooo predictable............
Nope not changing anything but tell me is Blurp Russian for shoot?

you like it when donny whispers in yours.................
Putin has said American leftist gives him the best head.

Nothing semantic about it. The difference between the two is success. It’s in mine, and my kins interest to see that they don’t succeed. How’s that cover it for you?
Okay, whose turn is it to call the feds on Vastator?
Thank you! He's just another one supporting and propping up the talk for murder by these white Nationalist terrorists. We hope he will be another one who goes on the radar. There are probably quite a few on this very forum who will need to be watched very closely.
Youre paranoid... If you think just because one of yours went on a shooting spree... Again... That people are going to quit calling a spade, a spade; you’re bound for disappointment,...
You aren't saying anything that changes what you said. Do you think the scum at Trump's rally were the only one's in broad daylight hollering and laughing about killing innocent human beings? That sort of scum of the earth is in more places than we care to want. And you aren't by yourself on this forum either. We know who and what your kind is. We've always known it. But now we are all on alert, and thanks for the heads up. We are all now aware that at any time, one of Trump's radical murdering cults he has recruited, could easily be in a Walmart near you.
Except both shooters came from the Lefts camp. And everyone knows it. Your disinformation agenda has already failed. But do continue trying. It amuses me to no end...
Untrue..despite the massive spin being attempted by the alt/right. No one really believes that shyte except for you...take you head out of the echo chamber and see how this is playing across America. For El Paso---White Nationalist Domestic Terrorism is the label the FBI is using. No one cares that the Dayton shooter was a Democrat--to most people, the political party a crazy belongs to is totally irrelevant. Couple this with the Gilroy shooter..another extremist--and the pressure is building for the Govt.to 'do something'---that something they do..may be the death knell of the extreme alt/right. At least i hope so.

Of course, you are going to call the MSM's take 'Fake News'---the vast majority do not care..they think you guys are as crazy as the shooter..and I'm not so sure they're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back