Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that all you have an opinion of a foreign journalist? No video? is that Russia trying to influence America's media and politics?
It's a video of Trump at his own rally. His own words and laughter are not opinions by some journalist. Lol! Are you capable of logical, coherent discussion?
I never say a video
Your signature says it all chief.
Liberals are traitors that is true
However I am watching the rally from 2019 nope it's not what your link said.
I can't do any more than what I already linked. You can probably youtube the same thing. Trump and his murdering supporters were laughing at the idea of shooting innocent people.

Youre paranoid... If you think just because one of yours went on a shooting spree... Again... That people are going to quit calling a spade, a spade; you’re bound for disappointment,...
You aren't saying anything that changes what you said. Do you think the scum at Trump's rally were the only one's in broad daylight hollering and laughing about killing innocent human beings? That sort of scum of the earth is in more places than we care to want. And you aren't by yourself on this forum either. We know who and what your kind is. We've always known it. But now we are all on alert, and thanks for the heads up. We are all now aware that at any time, one of Trump's radical murdering cults he has recruited, could easily be in a Walmart near you.
Except both shooters came from the Lefts camp. And everyone knows it. Your disinformation agenda has already failed. But do continue trying. It amuses me to no end...
The camp they came from is irrelevant. The rhetoric sites that they were Trump supporters by way of his agenda which was/is hate for the others. The agenda is what matters, not the camp.
You wish it was “irrelevant”. Turns out it’s just “inconvenient” for you. But keep trying to spin. I’m enjoying every minute of it. Guess how many people you’ve convinced with your hair on fire rhetoric... I’ll wager zero...
I could care less what side of the fence any of these folks are on. At the end of the day, they support Trump and your murdering terrorist agenda. We already now about you. Just look at your signature. It says everything we need to know about you.
Yes it does. I proudly proclaim what I stand for. And if you weren’t concerned about how much negative press these two shooters were giving your side; You wouldn’t be crying Trump, Trump, Trump... You know your side has yet again turned out another murderous shit bag or two. Don’t worry... give it a week or so and you’ll give us at least another.

Thank you! He's just another one supporting and propping up the talk for murder by these white Nationalist terrorists. We hope he will be another one who goes on the radar. There are probably quite a few on this very forum who will need to be watched very closely.
Youre paranoid... If you think just because one of yours went on a shooting spree... Again... That people are going to quit calling a spade, a spade; you’re bound for disappointment,...
You aren't saying anything that changes what you said. Do you think the scum at Trump's rally were the only one's in broad daylight hollering and laughing about killing innocent human beings? That sort of scum of the earth is in more places than we care to want. And you aren't by yourself on this forum either. We know who and what your kind is. We've always known it. But now we are all on alert, and thanks for the heads up. We are all now aware that at any time, one of Trump's radical murdering cults he has recruited, could easily be in a Walmart near you.
Except both shooters came from the Lefts camp. And everyone knows it. Your disinformation agenda has already failed. But do continue trying. It amuses me to no end...
The camp they came from is irrelevant. The rhetoric sites that they were Trump supporters by way of his agenda which was/is hate for the others. The agenda is what matters, not the camp.
You wish it was “irrelevant”. Turns out it’s just “inconvenient” for you. But keep trying to spin. I’m enjoying every minute of it. Guess how many people you’ve convinced with your hair on fire rhetoric... I’ll wager zero...
They already know who is telling the truth and who isn't. I don't need to campaign for my honesty. But you may have to. All they need to do is look at your signature and read your rhetoric.

Is that all you have an opinion of a foreign journalist? No video? is that Russia trying to influence America's media and politics?
It's a video of Trump at his own rally. His own words and laughter are not opinions by some journalist. Lol! Are you capable of logical, coherent discussion?
I never say a video
I can't do any more than what I already linked. You can probably youtube the same thing. Trump and his murdering supporters were laughing at the idea of shooting innocent people.
I watched the rally nope never happen. You got Russianized

If the result of invading other countries and taking over their governments, resources, and way of life, while creating an illegal immigration/refugees crisis at the border, that the US pays for, and has had to deal with because of what we did, how did that equate to success?

And why would you not want countries like Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras to succeed? What have these people done to you?

Your argument is one that justifies pure evil by the way.
Helping Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras would be the most effective long term solutions and probably the least expensive way of solving our illegal immigration problem. Presidential deals last only as long as the president is in office and often less. The basic problems that drive people over thousands north will remain.
DING! This man is one of the smartest guys on this forum. Thank you! This is how you solve illegal immigration. Illegal immigration wouldn't be a thing if we hadn't stole everything from them, but we did. Now it is time to help them get their lives back in their own countries. We need to fix what we undid.
What a lot of people ignore is the fact that we need workers but we need to change our laws so we bring in more not less legal immigrants. Anti-immigration forces create all kinds propaganda to show that immigrants are stealing jobs from Americans but it just isn't so. Legal immigrants create jobs because they tend to open more businesses than native born Americans. And most of those that don't, do jobs native born Americans won't do.

Right now we have a labor shortage of 7 million people. By 2024, the number is expected to grow to 24 million and our birth rate has just hit a 32 year low. If we are going continue growing our economic, more legal immigration is a necessity.
Take away the government handouts that you and I pay for; and see how many businesses they open. As for jobs the left claims Americans won’t do. Complete and utter nonsense. Americans will do it if the price is right. Always have. Sounds like you like getting the jobs you wouldn’t do, done on the cheap...
That's stupid. Illegals pay way more into this country than is received.

As for your argument telling us Americans will do the jobs the immigrants already do? :auiqs.jpg:If that were true, we wouldn't have all these immigrants.
You’ve proven yourself to be completely bereft of any intelligence.

I could care less what side of the fence any of these folks are on. At the end of the day, they support Trump and your murdering terrorist agenda. We already now about you. Just look at your signature. It says everything we need to know about you.
Yes it does. I proudly proclaim what I stand for. And if you weren’t concerned about how much negative press these two shooters were giving your side; You wouldn’t be crying Trump, Trump, Trump... You know your side has yet again turned out another murderous shit bag or two. Don’t worry... give it a week or so and you’ll give us at least another.
:auiqs.jpg:"A murderous shit bag or two". Wow! Don't try and inflate it to two. :auiqs.jpg:

I never say a video
You obviously are blind, deaf, and dumb. Seek help.

Helping Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras would be the most effective long term solutions and probably the least expensive way of solving our illegal immigration problem. Presidential deals last only as long as the president is in office and often less. The basic problems that drive people over thousands north will remain.
DING! This man is one of the smartest guys on this forum. Thank you! This is how you solve illegal immigration. Illegal immigration wouldn't be a thing if we hadn't stole everything from them, but we did. Now it is time to help them get their lives back in their own countries. We need to fix what we undid.
What a lot of people ignore is the fact that we need workers but we need to change our laws so we bring in more not less legal immigrants. Anti-immigration forces create all kinds propaganda to show that immigrants are stealing jobs from Americans but it just isn't so. Legal immigrants create jobs because they tend to open more businesses than native born Americans. And most of those that don't, do jobs native born Americans won't do.

Right now we have a labor shortage of 7 million people. By 2024, the number is expected to grow to 24 million and our birth rate has just hit a 32 year low. If we are going continue growing our economic, more legal immigration is a necessity.
Take away the government handouts that you and I pay for; and see how many businesses they open. As for jobs the left claims Americans won’t do. Complete and utter nonsense. Americans will do it if the price is right. Always have. Sounds like you like getting the jobs you wouldn’t do, done on the cheap...
That's stupid. Illegals pay way more into this country than is received.

As for your argument telling us Americans will do the jobs the immigrants already do? :auiqs.jpg:If that were true, we wouldn't have all these immigrants.
You’ve proven yourself to be completely bereft of any intelligence.
Don't break your neck proving me wrong there Sling Blade.

They already know who is telling the truth and who isn't. I don't need to campaign for my honesty. But you may have to. All they need to do is look at your signature and read your rhetoric.
I openly say what I’m for. No wonder you’re triggered. You aren’t for any of them. Anyone who isn’t is a scumbag on principle alone, and most certainly isn’t to be trusted.

I never say a video
You obviously are to TDS influenced to see that you are being Russianized. Useful sheeple for the kremlin.

I openly say what I’m for. No wonder you’re triggered. You aren’t for any of them. Anyone who isn’t is a scumbag on principle alone, and most certainly isn’t to be trusted.
Hopefully they'll be watching some of these lone wolves Trump has recruited. With principles like yours, who needs enemies right?

You obviously are to TDS influenced to see that you are being Russianized. Useful sheeple for the kremlin.
The Kremlin already rounded up their American Trump whores. They wouldn't have much use for me. I'm not much into giving bj's to the Kremlin. That's Trump's crowd.

They believe it is the single largest threat to their illegal election strategies. That is why the issue is front and center for them.

If you mean purging voter rolls, disenfranchising minorities and poor, closing down polling stations in ... inconvenient districts and similar shenanigans ("illegal election strategies"), I can't quite see how illegals would be a threat.

I openly say what I’m for.
Yea, so we've heard.

Hopefully they'll be watching some of these lone wolves Trump has recruited. With principles like yours, who needs enemies right?
The left. That’s who. They cannot survive short of fabricating them...

wow wow wow......................... just stunning.

here jethro - that cute exchange happened in FLA.................

They believe it is the single largest threat to their illegal election strategies. That is why the issue is front and center for them.

If you mean purging voter rolls, disenfranchising minorities and poor, closing down polling stations in ... inconvenient districts and similar shenanigans ("illegal election strategies"), I can't quite see how illegals would be a threat.
They aren't. But Brown and Black people generally are, who are legal voters.

You may be a little off the mark, all things considered, BWK. After all, you've heard nothing but lies for 3 years about the President. He was not guilty of anything he was charged with. Yet, all who got sucked into the lies are still acting as though they are still the gospel truth. You're not facing the facts: President Trump WAS innocent, President Trump IS innocent, and President Trump WILL BE innocent of all the lies told, spread, and added to by hundreds of press leftists from coast to coast and picked up around the world with the thought "if all those people say the President is a criminal, then he must be.

WRONG!!!

And so are you, BWK. You just can't believe the truth because you believed all those lies all the time for three years. The false reality is not just etched on your brain, it's entrenched as the 7-miles down area is in the Pacific Ocean. There is a bottom to the lies, though, however deep they are, and the rock bottom truth is that President Trump is not only okay, but because of him, the markets worldwide have gone up, and there's a heck of a lot less starvation when there's that much wealth out there, especially when people grow older and have huge assets to dispense of before they die. Lots of them give to the poorest elements in the poorest places on earth, too, if they have no one to leave their fortunes to, or their offspring don't need it because they made fortunes too.

President Trump doesn't show his tears. He just gets busy doing the best he can with what he has to work with. Right now, that is not a House in Congress that deals in favor of what is good for the American people if President Trump approves. They're having a problem with the facts of the matter that their party's leader could have supported lies and ye cats, created the initial ones. I can see where an entrenched lie makes it impossible for someone to see the truth when the sun shines directly on it. I'll get back to you in a couple of years when some of the people who did the real damages are safely convicted and in jail or awaiting their sentences to be imposed on them for the calumny against an innocent man who got elected President in spite of their hissy fit wars prompted by the perpetrator of all those lies.
Trump was not the cause of the El Paso killings. He didn't call for it. He didn't even suggest any form of violence. Yet knowingly or not he did encourage it. When a person at his rally screams out to shoot them, he doesn't chastise him, he just gives one his grins. When he calls for sending them back at his rally. He knows the statement will be understood by many of his supporters to mean get rid of the Hispanics, Muslims, Blacks, etc. Trump does not set the fires, he just brings the matches and fuel and his radical followers do the rest.
Might help if the con knew the correct Ohio city.
Toledo?
well at least he didn't say we had 57 or 58 states.
But he does laugh at the idea of shooting innocent people though. As does his deplorable base.
link you lying sack of dog shit.

here is a whole SHIT load of links for ya in case you say something even stupider like it was doctored. take yer pick:

trump rally shoot them laugh youtube - Google Search

Trump was not the cause of the El Paso killings. He didn't call for it. He didn't even suggest any form of violence. Yet knowingly or not he did encourage it. When a person at his rally screams out to shoot them, he doesn't chastise him, he just gives one his grins. When he calls for sending them back at his rally. He knows the statement will be understood by many of his supporters to mean get rid of the Hispanics, Muslims, Blacks, etc. Trump does not set the fires, he just brings the matches and fuel and his radical followers do the rest.
Might help if the con knew the correct Ohio city.
Toledo?
well at least he didn't say we had 57 or 58 states.
But he does laugh at the idea of shooting innocent people though. As does his deplorable base.
link you lying sack of dog shit.

here is a whole SHIT load of links for ya in case you say something even stupider like it was doctored. take yer pick:

trump rally shoot them laugh youtube - Google Search
Thanks! These deplorables are always more than eager to play the game of the willfully stupid. They are conveniently like crib babies. LOl!

wow wow wow......................... just stunning.

here jethro - that cute exchange happened in FLA.................

LOL all I heard was a blurp it wasn't discernable with exception to the caption telling you what they want you to think you heard. as I said you sheeple have been Russianized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back