Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whackos with guns, and an agenda haven’t cost me anything. Invaders cost us all daily. And there isn’t a single attempt Trump has made to address the illegals issue that the left hasn’t resisted.
The US are the invaders there chief. Always remember that. Your problem with illegal immigration starts with US illegal immigration. Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com Your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Conquerors... There’s a huge difference.
Is your argument about semantics or the issue, because I see nothing there that covers the issue?
Nothing semantic about it. The difference between the two is success. It’s in mine, and my kins interest to see that they don’t succeed. How’s that cover it for you?
If the result of invading other countries and taking over their governments, resources, and way of life, while creating an illegal immigration/refugees crisis at the border, that the US pays for, and has had to deal with because of what we did, how did that equate to success?

And why would you not want countries like Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras to succeed? What have these people done to you?

Your argument is one that justifies pure evil by the way.
Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras free to be as successful as they want to be as countries. I couldn’t care less. I’m not talking about the countries. I’m talking about the trash from those countries that keeps getting chucked over the fence into my country; where me, and mine have to pay for it. I care about me, and mine above all else. What you call evil is what me, and mine call love.

The sickness here is the fact that these Trump deplorables live up to their label. He is making a joke about 30 dead people.
Get a life, BWK. This ain't something anybody is used to, and all some of us can do is just blow off steam. See? Even you are blowing off steam by blaming an innocent man who happens to live in the White House. It's not his wish or thought that anything bad such as a mass murder could be committed against innocent people who live in El Paso or the surrounding area.
We've had to get used to this ever since this racist piece of shit terrorist started making trouble. You get a fucking life. People were killed, and Trump stoked the fire in the direction of his cultist base that it was okay. For God's sake, he laughed when a guy at one of his deplorable rallies yelled out to shoot them. What president in our history has laughed at the idea of shooting innocent people? His rhetoric is nothing but pure filth and hate. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are no better than he is. It's disgusting.
You may be a little off the mark, all things considered, BWK. After all, you've heard nothing but lies for 3 years about the President. He was not guilty of anything he was charged with. Yet, all who got sucked into the lies are still acting as though they are still the gospel truth. You're not facing the facts: President Trump WAS innocent, President Trump IS innocent, and President Trump WILL BE innocent of all the lies told, spread, and added to by hundreds of press leftists from coast to coast and picked up around the world with the thought "if all those people say the President is a criminal, then he must be.

WRONG!!!

And so are you, BWK. You just can't believe the truth because you believed all those lies all the time for three years. The false reality is not just etched on your brain, it's entrenched as the 7-miles down area is in the Pacific Ocean. There is a bottom to the lies, though, however deep they are, and the rock bottom truth is that President Trump is not only okay, but because of him, the markets worldwide have gone up, and there's a heck of a lot less starvation when there's that much wealth out there, especially when people grow older and have huge assets to dispense of before they die. Lots of them give to the poorest elements in the poorest places on earth, too, if they have no one to leave their fortunes to, or their offspring don't need it because they made fortunes too.

President Trump doesn't show his tears. He just gets busy doing the best he can with what he has to work with. Right now, that is not a House in Congress that deals in favor of what is good for the American people if President Trump approves. They're having a problem with the facts of the matter that their party's leader could have supported lies and ye cats, created the initial ones. I can see where an entrenched lie makes it impossible for someone to see the truth when the sun shines directly on it. I'll get back to you in a couple of years when some of the people who did the real damages are safely convicted and in jail or awaiting their sentences to be imposed on them for the calumny against an innocent man who got elected President in spite of their hissy fit wars prompted by the perpetrator of all those lies.
Trump was not the cause of the El Paso killings. He didn't call for it. He didn't even suggest any form of violence. Yet knowingly or not he did encourage it. When a person at his rally screams out to shoot them, he doesn't chastise him, he just gives one his grins. When he calls for sending them back at his rally. He knows the statement will be understood by many of his supporters to mean get rid of the Hispanics, Muslims, Blacks, etc. Trump does not set the fires, he just brings the matches and fuel and his radical followers do the rest.
Might help if the con knew the correct Ohio city.
Toledo?
I listened to his speech. Where did he say Toledo? He sure said Dayton plain as day when he started off.

Whackos with guns, and an agenda haven’t cost me anything. Invaders cost us all daily. And there isn’t a single attempt Trump has made to address the illegals issue that the left hasn’t resisted.
The US are the invaders there chief. Always remember that. Your problem with illegal immigration starts with US illegal immigration. Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com Your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Is your argument about semantics or the issue, because I see nothing there that covers the issue?
Nothing semantic about it. The difference between the two is success. It’s in mine, and my kins interest to see that they don’t succeed. How’s that cover it for you?
Okay, whose turn is it to call the feds on Vastator?
Only in youre loony world is loyalty to ones country considered a criminal act. Apparently you’re on the wrong side of the border...

Get a life, BWK. This ain't something anybody is used to, and all some of us can do is just blow off steam. See? Even you are blowing off steam by blaming an innocent man who happens to live in the White House. It's not his wish or thought that anything bad such as a mass murder could be committed against innocent people who live in El Paso or the surrounding area.
We've had to get used to this ever since this racist piece of shit terrorist started making trouble. You get a fucking life. People were killed, and Trump stoked the fire in the direction of his cultist base that it was okay. For God's sake, he laughed when a guy at one of his deplorable rallies yelled out to shoot them. What president in our history has laughed at the idea of shooting innocent people? His rhetoric is nothing but pure filth and hate. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are no better than he is. It's disgusting.
You may be a little off the mark, all things considered, BWK. After all, you've heard nothing but lies for 3 years about the President. He was not guilty of anything he was charged with. Yet, all who got sucked into the lies are still acting as though they are still the gospel truth. You're not facing the facts: President Trump WAS innocent, President Trump IS innocent, and President Trump WILL BE innocent of all the lies told, spread, and added to by hundreds of press leftists from coast to coast and picked up around the world with the thought "if all those people say the President is a criminal, then he must be.

WRONG!!!

And so are you, BWK. You just can't believe the truth because you believed all those lies all the time for three years. The false reality is not just etched on your brain, it's entrenched as the 7-miles down area is in the Pacific Ocean. There is a bottom to the lies, though, however deep they are, and the rock bottom truth is that President Trump is not only okay, but because of him, the markets worldwide have gone up, and there's a heck of a lot less starvation when there's that much wealth out there, especially when people grow older and have huge assets to dispense of before they die. Lots of them give to the poorest elements in the poorest places on earth, too, if they have no one to leave their fortunes to, or their offspring don't need it because they made fortunes too.

President Trump doesn't show his tears. He just gets busy doing the best he can with what he has to work with. Right now, that is not a House in Congress that deals in favor of what is good for the American people if President Trump approves. They're having a problem with the facts of the matter that their party's leader could have supported lies and ye cats, created the initial ones. I can see where an entrenched lie makes it impossible for someone to see the truth when the sun shines directly on it. I'll get back to you in a couple of years when some of the people who did the real damages are safely convicted and in jail or awaiting their sentences to be imposed on them for the calumny against an innocent man who got elected President in spite of their hissy fit wars prompted by the perpetrator of all those lies.
Trump was not the cause of the El Paso killings. He didn't call for it. He didn't even suggest any form of violence. Yet knowingly or not he did encourage it. When a person at his rally screams out to shoot them, he doesn't chastise him, he just gives one his grins. When he calls for sending them back at his rally. He knows the statement will be understood by many of his supporters to mean get rid of the Hispanics, Muslims, Blacks, etc. Trump does not set the fires, he just brings the matches and fuel and his radical followers do the rest.
Toledo?
I listened to his speech. Where did he say Toledo? He sure said Dayton plain as day when he started off.

Listen again.
Prob will blame it on the TelePrompter

Only in youre loony world is loyalty to ones country considered a criminal act. Apparently you’re on the wrong side of the border...
Nice productive reply.
I learned a lot

WRONG!!!

Toledo?

Listen again.
No thanks. You don't know where he said it either?

WRONG!!!

Toledo?

Listen again.

It was at the end, when he was invoking the shit out of God. Here's a FOX News link:

Trump called out for confusing Dayton with Toledo in mass shooting remarks

Toledo?

Listen again.

It was at the end, when he was invoking the shit out of God. Here's a FOX News link:

That explains it! I clicked off when he went into the Amens.

Or..get cracking on crushing the alt/right. That is also an option. Wacko's with guns and an agenda are as big a problem as illegals.
For the majority of America..there is no 'invasion' problem..there is a problem with the enforcement of immigration laws...and I'd love to deport every illegal..including the ones from Europe, Australia, Canada and Asia. Trump could do that..but he does not..and his people give him a pass. The issue many have with your take...is that it is seen as the thinly veiled racism that it is.

I just read that Trump is making noises about gun control..don't worry..he doesn't mean it. LOL! He has threatened to veto two Bills that would mandate just what he is now calling for.
So? The Left is wrong on this issue..big surprise.
So is most of the Right though...just in a different way. Also not a surprise.
The POTUS is the actor here..the guy with the hammer. he could order raids..across the nation at employers of Illegals. He could convene 14.7 deportation courts---and authorize the hiring of additional judges. He could arrest illegals in droves..without notice and without the help of the locals. He could do all of this with a stroke of a pen.
No Congress needed. He is the chief LEO on our nation...all he need do is enforce the law...at the same time he could paper the barrio's with fliers in Spanish..telling illegals that if they self-deport..they can still be considered for immigration..but if they are deported..lifetime ban.

He could instruct the INS to crack down on visa overstays..of whatever country..and get them deported as well.

The Democrats could not do a thing..within the law to stop him.

Yet he does nothing..for fear of public opinion.

So whining about the Left...is just a bit silly---on this issue Trump is a paper tiger..and everyone with a brain knows it.
The Left isn't wrong. Our country is wrong. The very fact that Trump and his racists do nothing to arrest the enablers who hire the illegals proves that this country of ours is the issue, not the illegals.

A short history lesson is in order. First, you cannot be illegal on stolen land. Mexicans were minding their own business until Europeans stole lands they were living on.
Fast forward after WWII, and we took the opportunity to invade Central and South America, took over their governments, resources, and way of life. In the process, going back to the eighties, we welcomed Mexicans into the US to do work, these sorry ass Gringos didn't want to do, thanks to Reagan. That continued through Bush, Clinton, and Bush, until the US citizens had enough. Now the Latin immigrants whose countries we destroyed are now the enemy who come from shithole countries. It was fine when we invaded Mexico in the eighties, and it was fine when we took over Central and South America after WWII, because, you know, we weren't the illegals then. But they are illegal when they come here. If there was to ever be a moral argument to be made, like it or not, that door swings open both ways.

How can they be illegal, and we are not? And when we did it, we took over, creating this refugee crisis at the border. What goes around comes around.
Your entire post is deeply flawed and ignores the realities of our times. Yes, you can be illegal on stolen..or as I like to call it..conquered land. That fight is OVER! We won..they lost. Live with it. Yes..we took..and we took..and we took. So what/ that is what countries do/ Why do you think we have them/ To ensure the other guy's way of life? I would point out that we also gave...millions of lives and billions of dollars..and we gave...and we gave..and we are still giving.The world is a better place because of America.
I've probably forgotten more history that you have ever dreamed of...warts and all. The one thing that i have learned is that trying to redress the historical wrongs of the past--between nations..a couple of hundred years later..is a fool's game..and usually is just the 'bloody flag' some politicians are waving to gain power.

BTW..applying moral arguments to the affairs of nations..is a fool's game as well. Nations do not have morals..they have imperatives. Ours is to survive.
I'm not interested in dressing up the past. I'm interested in not repeating it.

Just because we took, doesn't give us the moral high ground. Because "we took" is the reason there is a refugee crisis today, while we scapegoat immigrant populations as the enemy and the other. Any human who can't see the obvious injustices/ wrongs in that, is either stupid or just plain evil. And by the way, that money we gave, take a wild guess where it went? Geopolitical News Analysis and Forecasting | Geopolitical Monitor We gave it to dictators, and the people got shit. How do I know? Because I know the people personally who were victims of our invasions.

So, this so called conversation our country is having about the "so called illegals", continues to be disgusting and evil. We fix the problem by minding our own damn business. That's how we "don't repeat", as you say. One can't expect to "JUST" be a pile of shit by taking from others, and not expect to have to pay for being a pile of shit. What would you have these immigrants do, turn around and walk straight into the ocean? Because we took everything they had, and these countries are run by gangs now, thanks to the good ole USA.

There are zero flaws about my post, because our history tells the exact same story, and that is reality.
Your reality is nothing but your perception...I find it flawed..you find it correct. No matter..in the end--history decides the victors...Our country is built on immigration--but we always have..and, hopefully, we always will, distinguish between immigration..and the illegal entering of our country. There are always winners and losers..I'll not apologize for the foresight our ancestors had..in ensuring that we were the former..and not the latter.

Reality is what is..not what you wish it to be.

Last edited:
The POTUS is the actor here..the guy with the hammer. he could order raids..across the nation at employers of Illegals. He could convene 14.7 deportation courts---and authorize the hiring of additional judges. He could arrest illegals in droves..without notice and without the help of the locals. He could do all of this with a stroke of a pen.
No Congress needed. He is the chief LEO on our nation...all he need do is enforce the law...at the same time he could paper the barrio's with fliers in Spanish..telling illegals that if they self-deport..they can still be considered for immigration..but if they are deported..lifetime ban.

He could instruct the INS to crack down on visa overstays..of whatever country..and get them deported as well.

So whining about the Left...is just a bit silly---on this issue Trump is a paper tiger..and everyone with a brain knows it.
The Left isn't wrong. Our country is wrong. The very fact that Trump and his racists do nothing to arrest the enablers who hire the illegals proves that this country of ours is the issue, not the illegals.

A short history lesson is in order. First, you cannot be illegal on stolen land. Mexicans were minding their own business until Europeans stole lands they were living on.
Fast forward after WWII, and we took the opportunity to invade Central and South America, took over their governments, resources, and way of life. In the process, going back to the eighties, we welcomed Mexicans into the US to do work, these sorry ass Gringos didn't want to do, thanks to Reagan. That continued through Bush, Clinton, and Bush, until the US citizens had enough. Now the Latin immigrants whose countries we destroyed are now the enemy who come from shithole countries. It was fine when we invaded Mexico in the eighties, and it was fine when we took over Central and South America after WWII, because, you know, we weren't the illegals then. But they are illegal when they come here. If there was to ever be a moral argument to be made, like it or not, that door swings open both ways.

How can they be illegal, and we are not? And when we did it, we took over, creating this refugee crisis at the border. What goes around comes around.
Your entire post is deeply flawed and ignores the realities of our times. Yes, you can be illegal on stolen..or as I like to call it..conquered land. That fight is OVER! We won..they lost. Live with it. Yes..we took..and we took..and we took. So what/ that is what countries do/ Why do you think we have them/ To ensure the other guy's way of life? I would point out that we also gave...millions of lives and billions of dollars..and we gave...and we gave..and we are still giving.The world is a better place because of America.
I've probably forgotten more history that you have ever dreamed of...warts and all. The one thing that i have learned is that trying to redress the historical wrongs of the past--between nations..a couple of hundred years later..is a fool's game..and usually is just the 'bloody flag' some politicians are waving to gain power.

BTW..applying moral arguments to the affairs of nations..is a fool's game as well. Nations do not have morals..they have imperatives. Ours is to survive.

Just because we took, doesn't give us the moral high ground. Because "we took" is the reason there is a refugee crisis today, while we scapegoat immigrant populations as the enemy and the other. Any human who can't see the obvious injustices/ wrongs in that, is either stupid or just plain evil. And by the way, that money we gave, take a wild guess where it went? Geopolitical News Analysis and Forecasting | Geopolitical Monitor We gave it to dictators, and the people got shit. How do I know? Because I know the people personally who were victims of our invasions.

So, this so called conversation our country is having about the "so called illegals", continues to be disgusting and evil. We fix the problem by minding our own damn business. That's how we "don't repeat", as you say. One can't expect to "JUST" be a pile of shit by taking from others, and not expect to have to pay for being a pile of shit. What would you have these immigrants do, turn around and walk straight into the ocean? Because we took everything they had, and these countries are run by gangs now, thanks to the good ole USA.

There are zero flaws about my post, because our history tells the exact same story, and that is reality.
Your reality is nothing but your perception...I find it flawed..you find it correct. No matter..in the end--history decides the victors...Our country is built on immigration--but we always have..and, hopefully, we always will, distinguish between immigration..and the illegal entering of our country. There are always winners and losers..I'll not apologize for the foresight our ancestors had..in ensuring that we were the former..and not the latter.

As I understand it, there were no "illegals" entering the country until 1924. Until then, if you got here, you were in (unless you were Chinese--then you were out). So your ancestors and mine weren't running around checking people's immigration status and having a fit about it if they hadn't done paperwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

As I understand it, there were no "illegals" entering the country until 1924. Until then, if you got here, you were in (unless you were Chinese--then you were out). So your ancestors and mine weren't running around checking people's immigration status and having a fit about it if they hadn't done paperwork.
You are,of course, correct. The country was a lot bigger then....and filling it up..was seen as a good thing. The laws began to change under the impetus of pure racism..funny how some things never change,eh?
The fight has been going on ever since.
Now we have a crowded country..and the threat of terrorism--I still think we should let people in---but we should be in control of who..and when.

If the result of invading other countries and taking over their governments, resources, and way of life, while creating an illegal immigration/refugees crisis at the border, that the US pays for, and has had to deal with because of what we did, how did that equate to success?

And why would you not want countries like Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras to succeed? What have these people done to you?

Helping Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras would be the most effective long term solutions and probably the least expensive way of solving our illegal immigration problem. Presidential deals last only as long as the president is in office and often less. The basic problems that drive people over thousands north will remain.

Now we have a crowded country..and the threat of terrorism--I still think we should let people in---but we should be in control of who..and when.

The U.S. is nowhere near qualifying as a "crowded country." The threat of terrorism emerges overwhelmingly from the White nationalist nutters, as spurred to action by Trump's hateful rhetoric, and when you've burned your neighbor's house to the ground, you kind of lost your say one who shows up at the doorstep asking for help. That dog ain't hunting.

My perception is our history. Our written history has already taught us that, which has nothing to do with perception.

It's not about apologizing for what we did yesterday, it's about doing what's right today.

You can't talk out of both sides of your mouth and expect to be taken seriously when you advocate for legal immigration while violating that same principle towards other countries. Did they invite us there to take over their countries while we stand on our pedestal of high ground guarding our conquered territory? Of course not.

To preach to others about legal immigration is nothing more than an insult to those who's sovereignty was violated twice, by the same crowd who excuses it for themselves, once again. How fucked up is that?

And obviously you have no answer to my question. Once again, after we conquered them, pushed them back, then went and violated them again by taking over the land that is left, what do you expect them to do? We've already taken everything, and you expect them to adhere to laws we ourselves violated, "TWICE?" LOl! At some point your argument has no credibility and becomes nonsensical.

Last edited:

Helping Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras would be the most effective long term solutions and probably the least expensive way of solving our illegal immigration problem. Presidential deals last only as long as the president is in office and often less. The basic problems that drive people over thousands north will remain.
DING! This man is one of the smartest guys on this forum. Thank you! This is how you solve illegal immigration. Illegal immigration wouldn't be a thing if we hadn't stole everything from them, but we did. Now it is time to help them get their lives back in their own countries. We need to fix what we undid.

It's all double talk now. It all depends on skin color today.

Toledo?

Listen again.

That explains it! I clicked off when he went into the Amens.
Religion is the smokescreen to talk shit and sound good. Totally pathetic.

WRONG!!!

Toledo?
well at least he didn't say we had 57 or 58 states.
But he does laugh at the idea of shooting innocent people though. As does his deplorable base.
link you lying sack of dog shit.
Trump smirked at idea of shooting migrants at rally three months before El Paso massacre I have no reason to lie to Trump apologists.

Thank you! He's just another one supporting and propping up the talk for murder by these white Nationalist terrorists. We hope he will be another one who goes on the radar. There are probably quite a few on this very forum who will need to be watched very closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back