Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a whole SHIT load of links for ya in case you say something even stupider like it was doctored. take yer pick:

trump rally shoot them laugh youtube - Google Search
Thanks! These deplorables are always more than eager to play the game of the willfully stupid. They are conveniently like crib babies. LOl!

giphy.gif

^^^ trump loves them long time.
Poor little Russianized sheeple. Now Now what the President was talking about was invaders coming into the country. Not people already in the country.

changing the goal posts now? soooooooooooooooooo predictable............
Nope not changing anything but tell me is Blurp Russian for shoot?

lol.... it's not working............ you know what you heard but you bend over for president dotard cause he sends you to your happy place. well him & those phallic symbosl you hoard.

Okay, whose turn is it to call the feds on Vastator?
Thank you! He's just another one supporting and propping up the talk for murder by these white Nationalist terrorists. We hope he will be another one who goes on the radar. There are probably quite a few on this very forum who will need to be watched very closely.
Youre paranoid... If you think just because one of yours went on a shooting spree... Again... That people are going to quit calling a spade, a spade; you’re bound for disappointment,...
You aren't saying anything that changes what you said. Do you think the scum at Trump's rally were the only one's in broad daylight hollering and laughing about killing innocent human beings? That sort of scum of the earth is in more places than we care to want. And you aren't by yourself on this forum either. We know who and what your kind is. We've always known it. But now we are all on alert, and thanks for the heads up. We are all now aware that at any time, one of Trump's radical murdering cults he has recruited, could easily be in a Walmart near you.
Except both shooters came from the Lefts camp. And everyone knows it. Your disinformation agenda has already failed. But do continue trying. It amuses me to no end...
Untrue..despite the massive spin being attempted by the alt/right. No one really believes that shyte except for you...take you head out of the echo chamber and see how this is playing across America. For El Paso---White Nationalist Domestic Terrorism is the label the FBI is using. No one cares that the Dayton shooter was a Democrat--to most people, the political party a crazy belongs to is totally irrelevant. Couple this with the Gilroy shooter..another extremist--and the pressure is building for the Govt.to 'do something'---that something they do..may be the death knell of the extreme alt/right. At least i hope so.

Of course, you are going to call the MSM's take 'Fake News'---the vast majority do not care..they think you guys are as crazy as the shooter..and I'm not so sure they're wrong.
msm IS PRETTY MUCH FAKE NEWS

Thanks! These deplorables are always more than eager to play the game of the willfully stupid. They are conveniently like crib babies. LOl!

giphy.gif

Poor little Russianized sheeple. Now Now what the President was talking about was invaders coming into the country. Not people already in the country.

lol.... it's not working............ you know what you heard but you bend over for president dotard cause he sends you to your happy place. well him & those phallic symbosl you hoard.
I don't lie all I heard was a blurp with the caption shoot them
Try a little harder.

But he does laugh at the idea of shooting innocent people though. As does his deplorable base.
link you lying sack of dog shit.

here is a whole SHIT load of links for ya in case you say something even stupider like it was doctored. take yer pick:

giphy.gif

Damn man..you're squirming like an ant in the frying pan!

Thank you! He's just another one supporting and propping up the talk for murder by these white Nationalist terrorists. We hope he will be another one who goes on the radar. There are probably quite a few on this very forum who will need to be watched very closely.
Youre paranoid... If you think just because one of yours went on a shooting spree... Again... That people are going to quit calling a spade, a spade; you’re bound for disappointment,...
You aren't saying anything that changes what you said. Do you think the scum at Trump's rally were the only one's in broad daylight hollering and laughing about killing innocent human beings? That sort of scum of the earth is in more places than we care to want. And you aren't by yourself on this forum either. We know who and what your kind is. We've always known it. But now we are all on alert, and thanks for the heads up. We are all now aware that at any time, one of Trump's radical murdering cults he has recruited, could easily be in a Walmart near you.
Except both shooters came from the Lefts camp. And everyone knows it. Your disinformation agenda has already failed. But do continue trying. It amuses me to no end...
Untrue..despite the massive spin being attempted by the alt/right. No one really believes that shyte except for you...take you head out of the echo chamber and see how this is playing across America. For El Paso---White Nationalist Domestic Terrorism is the label the FBI is using. No one cares that the Dayton shooter was a Democrat--to most people, the political party a crazy belongs to is totally irrelevant. Couple this with the Gilroy shooter..another extremist--and the pressure is building for the Govt.to 'do something'---that something they do..may be the death knell of the extreme alt/right. At least i hope so.

Of course, you are going to call the MSM's take 'Fake News'---the vast majority do not care..they think you guys are as crazy as the shooter..and I'm not so sure they're wrong.
Over 200m people beg to differ. Oh the slant is there..no doubt--and you can find some gaffs that make one laugh..but compared to GateWay Pundit or InfoWars--CBS looks pretty damn good! Guess who shapes the opinions, eh?

link you lying sack of dog shit.

giphy.gif

no I waiting for this bombshell video

Over 200m people beg to differ. Oh the slant is there..no doubt--and you can find some gaffs that make one laugh..but compared to GateWay Pundit or InfoWars--CBS looks pretty damn good! Guess who shapes the opinions, eh?
lol sure and hillary is going to win.lol

Where do you get your news, current events?

Trump walked into this shit, and his deplorable base took the bait;

MSNBC? LOL

i understand nicole wallace is a (R).................

now que up & give her your label of 'RINO'.................

right jethro?

Again MSNBC is all that needs to be said for a retort. Or I could go with the old tried and true FAKE NEWS.

^^^

monkeys.jpg

it's a sure desperate act when you have to go to fake news MSNBC to make your argument. lol

giphy.gif

LOL! Look man..you can get your crowd to agree here..but we're talking about just who the country, as a whole, is holding responsible. You can bet it is not the Left!

Where do you get your news, current events?
Well it's not fake news that is 90% owned by 5 corporations

Okay, whose turn is it to call the feds on Vastator?

Keep hope alive! Cause all the evidence leads them to the left. Lol! As for your pipe dream about people not caring which side of the the aisle is spawning these killers? Your either lying or haven’t read the threads on this board, or any comments section on the various news outlets...

giphy.gif

LOL! Look man..you can get your crowd to agree here..but we're talking about just who the country, as a whole, is holding responsible. You can bet it is not the Left!
lol still waiting on that bombshell video.

giphy.gif

Try a little harder.

i'm doing this only cause it's fun watching you writhe....

this is from a FOX affiliate reporting from FLA. now how'z you gonna spin spin spin away their reporting, 'eh?

'Only in the Panhandle': Trump chuckles at suggestion to 'shoot' migrants during Florida rally
By Kelly Taylor Hayes
Posted May 09 2019 02:40PM EDT
Video Posted May 09 2019 03:52PM EDT
Updated May 09 2019 03:52PM EDT

PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. - President Donald Trump joked with the audience Wednesday at a Florida rally when someone in the crowd shouted a suggestion that migrants crossing into the United States from Mexico should be shot.
[...]

'Only in the Panhandle': Trump chuckles at suggestion to 'shoot' migrants during Florida rally

:fu:

ROTFLMAO! You poor deluded fool..that means nothing! Get your head out of your..errr...past...and realize no one care about Hillary...no one. Watch the lead tonight on any of the MSM stations, including FOX..and see who is getting the blame..again..it is not the Left!

Try a little harder.

i'm doing this only cause it's fun watching you writhe....

this is from a FOX affiliate reporting from FLA. now how'z you gonna spin spin spin away their reporting, 'eh?

By Kelly Taylor Hayes
Posted May 09 2019 02:40PM EDT
Video Posted May 09 2019 03:52PM EDT
Updated May 09 2019 03:52PM EDT

PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. - President Donald Trump joked with the audience Wednesday at a Florida rally when someone in the crowd shouted a suggestion that migrants crossing into the United States from Mexico should be shot.
[...]

:fu:
Wasn't the implication that Trump said it about immigrants and not illegals crossing the border?

ROTFLMAO! You poor deluded fool..that means nothing! Get your head out of your..errr...past...and realize no one care about Hillary...no one. Watch the lead tonight on any of the MSM stations, including FOX..and see who is getting the blame..again..it is not the Left!
Anyone that flows fake news is delusional.or should I say TDS influenced.

bigrebnc is like all trump supporters, they all claim the MSM is "fake news" and yet none of them answer the question, "where do they get information on current events"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back