Breaking: Dallas Police Dept under attack by gunman in armored vehicle, several bombs; Ongoing

How long till we have protesters in the street claiming the police overreacted when they killed the suspect?
I thought the guy attacked the cops first and was caught on video doing so? What fool would believe that there would be sane people saying the cops overreacted?
He was even so you can never underestimate the ability of people to believe the most idiotic stuff. In fact if the shooter had been black instead of white I suspect someone already would have made the claim.

How long till we have protesters in the street claiming the police overreacted when they killed the suspect?
I thought the guy attacked the cops first and was caught on video doing so? What fool would believe that there would be sane people saying the cops overreacted?
He was even so you can never underestimate the ability of people to believe the most idiotic stuff. In fact if the shooter had been black instead of white I suspect someone already would have made the claim.
Someone like who?

Sweden cafe shooting.....

Sweden shooting puts focus on life in ghettoes without hope World news The Guardian

The killings broke a nine-month period of relative calm in Gothenburg. After a double murder in early 2013, police poured resources into Biskopsgården, the deprived borough where Wednesday’s killings took place, which has high levels of recent immigration and overcrowding. Entitled operation Safe Gothenburg, the police targeted nine gangs across the city involved in turf wars over drugs, weapons and contraband.

Advertisement

They confiscated 200 firearms, including 50 machine-guns, and 30kg of plastic explosives. After 57 shooting incidents and eight fatalities in 2013, there were four deaths last year, while arrests led to the jailing of key gang leaders. The trend seemed to be clear.

In December, a dozen members of the Bergsjö gang were jailed and only last month, the leader of Bulls motorcycle gang started a 10-year sentence for violence. He had an earlier conviction for “crucifying” a man by strapping his wrists to a plank and leaving him hanging.

So....Sweden....fully automatic rifles easily acquired......

And the common element....immigrants........who have different values than the Europeans....and are more violent ....

So the Europeans are catching up.....

So more non automatic than automatic. So not the norm. And that's one city.

brain...50 machine guns/automatic rifles.....weak...really weak come back...

And 150 not auto. Do the math. And again one city. Get real statistics before you throw out crazy claims. Just can't take you seriously.

Says the emotional, gun phobic gun grabber......

I wonder why press ALWAYS plays the race angle. How many more whites are taken down by cops with extreme force that is ignored or downplayed. General white criminal abuse by cops, no problem. The media is THE problem here, not the poor blacks or White cops, the freeking MEDIA! We need to be a little more skeptical of their reportage.
Thats because cops dont even arrest whites at the same rate they arrest Blacks. Everyone knows its racism due to several cops admitting it. Good thing the media is finally, at last showing the world what Blacks have gone through for centuries.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper

Because in inner cities blacks are more violent and less cooperative than whites.....
I wonder why press ALWAYS plays the race angle. How many more whites are taken down by cops with extreme force that is ignored or downplayed. General white criminal abuse by cops, no problem. The media is THE problem here, not the poor blacks or White cops, the freeking MEDIA! We need to be a little more skeptical of their reportage.
Thats because cops dont even arrest whites at the same rate they arrest Blacks. Everyone knows its racism due to several cops admitting it. Good thing the media is finally, at last showing the world what Blacks have gone through for centuries.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper
Actually that is a two way street. Black men fear each other AND white cops. White cops are not their worse enemy, other black men are, and you know it. But White cops are the PC whipping boys for ALL the poor crimes, aren't they?
No its not a two way street. I dont fear any human. I definitely would never fear anyone of my own race. Black people that fear their own race have subconsciously swallowed the bullshit whites spew all the time. I'm much too intelligent to give that monkeyshine any merit. Yes white cops are the worst enemy of a Black man. They have legal authority to hunt Black men and guns to kill them.

I thought you were just stupid....now from this post I know you are a moron......cops are nowhere near an enemy of the "black man" that would really be the democrat party......who helped create an inner city culture of drugs, broken homes and violence that kills more blacks than any cops ever could......and again...cops kill more whites than blacks and blacks kill far more blacks and other races than any other race group....nothing to do with race really.....comes from 60 years of relying on democrats to take care of them......

Sweden shooting puts focus on life in ghettoes without hope World news The Guardian

The killings broke a nine-month period of relative calm in Gothenburg. After a double murder in early 2013, police poured resources into Biskopsgården, the deprived borough where Wednesday’s killings took place, which has high levels of recent immigration and overcrowding. Entitled operation Safe Gothenburg, the police targeted nine gangs across the city involved in turf wars over drugs, weapons and contraband.

Advertisement

They confiscated 200 firearms, including 50 machine-guns, and 30kg of plastic explosives. After 57 shooting incidents and eight fatalities in 2013, there were four deaths last year, while arrests led to the jailing of key gang leaders. The trend seemed to be clear.

In December, a dozen members of the Bergsjö gang were jailed and only last month, the leader of Bulls motorcycle gang started a 10-year sentence for violence. He had an earlier conviction for “crucifying” a man by strapping his wrists to a plank and leaving him hanging.

And the common element....immigrants........who have different values than the Europeans....and are more violent ....

And 150 not auto. Do the math. And again one city. Get real statistics before you throw out crazy claims. Just can't take you seriously.

I own many guns. I like actual stats, not you making things up.

Norm Stamper

Because in inner cities blacks are more violent and less cooperative than whites.....

Norm Stamper
Actually that is a two way street. Black men fear each other AND white cops. White cops are not their worse enemy, other black men are, and you know it. But White cops are the PC whipping boys for ALL the poor crimes, aren't they?
No its not a two way street. I dont fear any human. I definitely would never fear anyone of my own race. Black people that fear their own race have subconsciously swallowed the bullshit whites spew all the time. I'm much too intelligent to give that monkeyshine any merit. Yes white cops are the worst enemy of a Black man. They have legal authority to hunt Black men and guns to kill them.

I thought you were just stupid....now from this post I know you are a moron......cops are nowhere near an enemy of the "black man" that would really be the democrat party......who helped create an inner city culture of drugs, broken homes and violence that kills more blacks than any cops ever could......and again...cops kill more whites than blacks and blacks kill far more blacks and other races than any other race group....nothing to do with race really.....comes from 60 years of relying on democrats to take care of them......

Cops are the enemy of criminals color doesn't matter.

Advertisement

I don't make things up brain, I site research...you pick numbers out of your ass and call them facts.....

and it appears the shooter did not use a fully automatic rifle...unlike criminals in Europe...

Bearing ArmsMan Who Attacked Dallas Police HQ With Pipe Bombs Shot And Killed - Bearing Arms

All shots heard in the video are fired are at a semi-automatic rate of fire, not a cyclic rate.

A lot of gun grabbers have guns brain.....they want everyone else disarmed, they want to keep their guns........

Someone like who?
Sharpton, NAACP, Jackson the typical race baiters.

I don't make things up brain, I site research...you pick numbers out of your ass and call them facts.....

and it appears the shooter did not use a fully automatic rifle...unlike criminals in Europe...

Bearing ArmsMan Who Attacked Dallas Police HQ With Pipe Bombs Shot And Killed - Bearing Arms

All shots heard in the video are fired are at a semi-automatic rate of fire, not a cyclic rate.

A lot of gun grabbers have guns brain.....they want everyone else disarmed, they want to keep their guns........

Yes you do. You are taking one incident from several countries and based on that saying it's the norm in that country. That isn't research. That is just stupid.

I have never suggested banning anyone's guns. Please post where I have. You seem to be resorting to name calling a lot. Doesn't make it sound like you are winning.

Brain will only lie to you.

My comment here....
All of the news reports I've seen so far speak with some level of surprise that someone could by an up-armored van on E-Bay - with no background check, etc.
Just another example of the news media having no clue.

Brain will only lie to you.

Yet you can't point out a single lie. Go figure. I guess if you lose every time you debate me you can only claim lies.

More info....

Witnesses report that possibly 4 suspects involved in the attack.

Vehicle the attackers used is a publicly sold armored vehicle described as a "zombie apocalypse and troop transport" vehicle.

The armored vehicle has gun ports and was ramming and shooting at cops (video below).

Dallas PD eventually used a .50 CALIBER rifle to disable the van (Hey libs....remember when you bitched about cops having military weapons!!? Obama just banned .50 cal surplus from police departments. A .50 just stopped this terror attack.)
The .50 nor any other weapon was banned by Obama or anyone else. Obama stopped, or banned if you prefer, the supplying of surplus US military weapons to police forces. The individual police organizations and governments that fund them are still able to purchase and own those weapons if they have the need or desire to have them.
Didn't Obama just say that the police shouldn't have military type weapons? :alcoholic: Idiot

Is this terror attack over a cop sitting a 14 year old black girl on her butt the other day?

Someone like who?
Thats a dumb opinion.

Someone like who?
Thats a dumb opinion.
Thats your opinion based on the reactions we have seen from Freguson to Baltimore to Mckinney I disagree. We had Fredricka Whitfield of CNN calling his actions courageous and brave, if not crazy as well.

Someone like who?
Thats a dumb opinion.
Thats your opinion based on the reactions we have seen from Freguson to Baltimore to Mckinney I disagree. We had Fredricka Whitfield of CNN calling his actions courageous and brave, if not crazy as well.
No thats your dumb opinion. I happen to know for a fact there are plenty of Blacks that get shot and killed and it never makes the news nor do any of the people/organizations you listed say anything about it. Want to know why? It was a good shoot.

Someone like who?
Thats a dumb opinion.
No thats your dumb opinion. I happen to know for a fact there are plenty of Blacks that get shot and killed and it never makes the news nor do any of the people/organizations you listed say anything about it. Want to know why? It was a good shoot.
The fact you don't agree with my opinion does not make it a dumb one. Freguson was a justified shooting and we all know what happened there. People have and will continue to try and take advantage of situations like this justified shooting or not to think otherwise is dumb.

Forum List

Back