Breaking: Dallas Police Dept under attack by gunman in armored vehicle, several bombs; Ongoing

France Marseilles shooting...and these gang wars in Marseilles are getting some French to want the military put in there....

France shooting Two gunmen with Kalashnikovs fire on Marseille police

The Cité de la Castellane neighbourhood of the southern port city was under lockdown after local residents reported witnessing two men in balaclavas and bulletproof vests firing Kalashnikovs.

According to Le Figaro, the shooting was not terrorism-related but part of a turf war between two local drug gangs.

Police came under fire as they responded to a first shooting incident involving two groups of five to 10 mobsters, the newspaper reported.

Bourniquel and a police captain were said to be inside the vehicle that was then shot at.

France...the second incident in a week where automatic rifles...with 30 round magazines...were easily acquired in extreme gun controlled France......

Right so based on this one event in Texas. Automatic weapons are the norm in the US too. Well ignore that they are used in barely any shootings. You are ridiculous.

Sweden cafe shooting.....

Sweden shooting puts focus on life in ghettoes without hope World news The Guardian

The killings broke a nine-month period of relative calm in Gothenburg. After a double murder in early 2013, police poured resources into Biskopsgården, the deprived borough where Wednesday’s killings took place, which has high levels of recent immigration and overcrowding. Entitled operation Safe Gothenburg, the police targeted nine gangs across the city involved in turf wars over drugs, weapons and contraband.

Advertisement

They confiscated 200 firearms, including 50 machine-guns, and 30kg of plastic explosives. After 57 shooting incidents and eight fatalities in 2013, there were four deaths last year, while arrests led to the jailing of key gang leaders. The trend seemed to be clear.

In December, a dozen members of the Bergsjö gang were jailed and only last month, the leader of Bulls motorcycle gang started a 10-year sentence for violence. He had an earlier conviction for “crucifying” a man by strapping his wrists to a plank and leaving him hanging.

So....Sweden....fully automatic rifles easily acquired......

And the common element....immigrants........who have different values than the Europeans....and are more violent ....

So the Europeans are catching up.....

So more non automatic than automatic. So not the norm. And that's one city.

brain...50 machine guns/automatic rifles.....weak...really weak come back...

All I want to know is who the perpetrator was and WHY this twit committed this act of stupidity in the first place.
I'm just glad he's dead and the cops he tried to kill are not.
And the fact blacks murder each other in outrageous numbers, targeting cops is a weak and pathetic deception. Focus on the REAL problem. Poor black's lack of self esteem and self hatred and need for violence. Let's do that FIRST.
I knew I wouldnt have to go far to see Black people dragged into this in an attempt to deflect. :laugh:

No....just responding to your post.....no one else had done it yet and you seemed sad that no one had....I was just trying to cheer you up....you seem to get happy when blacks killing blacks is brought up....that is sad in itself....but that is your issue....
Youre a retard. The post I replied to mentions Black people you idiot. I saw it after I replied to the OP.

But my post still made you happy...right? You gun grabbers seem happy when it is blacks killing blacks and only get really mad when the shooting is by whites......

France Marseilles shooting...and these gang wars in Marseilles are getting some French to want the military put in there....

The Cité de la Castellane neighbourhood of the southern port city was under lockdown after local residents reported witnessing two men in balaclavas and bulletproof vests firing Kalashnikovs.

According to Le Figaro, the shooting was not terrorism-related but part of a turf war between two local drug gangs.

Police came under fire as they responded to a first shooting incident involving two groups of five to 10 mobsters, the newspaper reported.

Bourniquel and a police captain were said to be inside the vehicle that was then shot at.

France...the second incident in a week where automatic rifles...with 30 round magazines...were easily acquired in extreme gun controlled France......

Right so based on this one event in Texas. Automatic weapons are the norm in the US too. Well ignore that they are used in barely any shootings. You are ridiculous.

Actually no.......in 8,454 gun murders in 2013 there were only just over 500 long guns used.....and not all of them or even most of them were "assault" rifles.......

Actually, I think long guns were only used in 300 or so...I would have to check....but I have to go......so even less chance that a rifle was used....

And our "assault rifles" aren't fully automatic rifles like they are in Europe...they are semi-automatic...so wrong again brain....

And the fact blacks murder each other in outrageous numbers, targeting cops is a weak and pathetic deception. Focus on the REAL problem. Poor black's lack of self esteem and self hatred and need for violence. Let's do that FIRST.
I knew I wouldnt have to go far to see Black people dragged into this in an attempt to deflect. :laugh:

No....just responding to your post.....no one else had done it yet and you seemed sad that no one had....I was just trying to cheer you up....you seem to get happy when blacks killing blacks is brought up....that is sad in itself....but that is your issue....
Youre a retard. The post I replied to mentions Black people you idiot. I saw it after I replied to the OP.

But my post still made you happy...right? You gun grabbers seem happy when it is blacks killing blacks and only get really mad when the shooting is by whites......
You post was a great example of more ignorance so it made me amused. I'm not mad about the shooting. Its just more of the same. I know whites are extremely violent. Your history is full of examples. BTW I have several guns. You look like a silly ass when you assume..

Sweden cafe shooting.....

Sweden shooting puts focus on life in ghettoes without hope World news The Guardian

The killings broke a nine-month period of relative calm in Gothenburg. After a double murder in early 2013, police poured resources into Biskopsgården, the deprived borough where Wednesday’s killings took place, which has high levels of recent immigration and overcrowding. Entitled operation Safe Gothenburg, the police targeted nine gangs across the city involved in turf wars over drugs, weapons and contraband.

Advertisement

They confiscated 200 firearms, including 50 machine-guns, and 30kg of plastic explosives. After 57 shooting incidents and eight fatalities in 2013, there were four deaths last year, while arrests led to the jailing of key gang leaders. The trend seemed to be clear.

In December, a dozen members of the Bergsjö gang were jailed and only last month, the leader of Bulls motorcycle gang started a 10-year sentence for violence. He had an earlier conviction for “crucifying” a man by strapping his wrists to a plank and leaving him hanging.

So....Sweden....fully automatic rifles easily acquired......

And the common element....immigrants........who have different values than the Europeans....and are more violent ....

So the Europeans are catching up.....

So more non automatic than automatic. So not the norm. And that's one city.

brain...50 machine guns/automatic rifles.....weak...really weak come back...

And 150 not auto. Do the math. And again one city. Get real statistics before you throw out crazy claims. Just can't take you seriously.

I wonder why press ALWAYS plays the race angle. How many more whites are taken down by cops with extreme force that is ignored or downplayed. General white criminal abuse by cops, no problem. The media is THE problem here, not the poor blacks or White cops, the freeking MEDIA! We need to be a little more skeptical of their reportage. Their focus, and their overall editorializing.

Actually no.......in 8,454 gun murders in 2013 there were only just over 500 long guns used.....and not all of them or even most of them were "assault" rifles.......

Actually, I think long guns were only used in 300 or so...I would have to check....but I have to go......so even less chance that a rifle was used....

And our "assault rifles" aren't fully automatic rifles like they are in Europe...they are semi-automatic...so wrong again brain....

Right so using one example is moronic. But thats what you are doing.

I wonder why press ALWAYS plays the race angle. How many more whites are taken down by cops with extreme force that is ignored or downplayed. General white criminal abuse by cops, no problem. The media is THE problem here, not the poor blacks or White cops, the freeking MEDIA! We need to be a little more skeptical of their reportage.
Thats because cops dont even arrest whites at the same rate they arrest Blacks. Everyone knows its racism due to several cops admitting it. Good thing the media is finally, at last showing the world what Blacks have gone through for centuries.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper

I wonder why press ALWAYS plays the race angle. How many more whites are taken down by cops with extreme force that is ignored or downplayed. General white criminal abuse by cops, no problem. The media is THE problem here, not the poor blacks or White cops, the freeking MEDIA! We need to be a little more skeptical of their reportage.
Thats because cops dont even arrest whites at the same rate they arrest Blacks. Everyone knows its racism due to several cops admitting it. Good thing the media is finally, at last showing the world what Blacks have gone through for centuries.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper
Actually that is a two way street. Black men fear each other AND white cops. White cops are not their worse enemy, other black men are, and you know it. But White cops are the PC whipping boys for ALL the poor crimes, aren't they?

Shots fired from armored van at Dallas police headquarters Dallas Morning News

A man with firearms has launched an attack on the Dallas Police headquarters. He is in an armored vehicle. Several packages with confirmes pipe bombs have been located in the area. He has reportedly been wounded somehow....but news says hes still in the armored vehicle and police are trying to negotiate him.

Wow. Gunman with weapons and an armored vehicle. Bombs in area. Wonder why SWAT teams would ever want an MRAP!!!!???

FOLKS....we dont live in Mayberry.
White boys chimping out again. I bet somehow someone mentioned the Black on Black murder rate.
They`re only showing their concern for the plight of poor black people. Racist gun hugging chickenshits really do care:)

Norm Stamper
Actually that is a two way street. Black men fear each other AND white cops. White cops are not their worse enemy, other black men are, and you know it. But White cops are the PC whipping boys for ALL the poor crimes, aren't they?
No its not a two way street. I dont fear any human. I definitely would never fear anyone of my own race. Black people that fear their own race have subconsciously swallowed the bullshit whites spew all the time. I'm much too intelligent to give that monkeyshine any merit. Yes white cops are the worst enemy of a Black man. They have legal authority to hunt Black men and guns to kill them.

Shots fired from armored van at Dallas police headquarters Dallas Morning News

A man with firearms has launched an attack on the Dallas Police headquarters. He is in an armored vehicle. Several packages with confirmes pipe bombs have been located in the area. He has reportedly been wounded somehow....but news says hes still in the armored vehicle and police are trying to negotiate him.

Wow. Gunman with weapons and an armored vehicle. Bombs in area. Wonder why SWAT teams would ever want an MRAP!!!!???

FOLKS....we dont live in Mayberry.

Another conservative lie is shot down! (pun intended)
The conservatives say that the answer to a bad guy with a gun is for good guys to have guns. This shows that conservative statement for the lie it is.
This is Texas and everyone has a gun. It looks like a good guy with a gun isn't the answer.
A good guy with a gun ended the attack by pulling a bullet in the perpetrator.

All I want to know is who the perpetrator was and WHY this twit committed this act of stupidity in the first place.
Glad you people are around to absorb all the hate from white people. It lets us Indians fly under the radar. You wouldn't believe the shit we get away with while whites are so focused on you.

Glad you people are around to absorb all the hate from white people. It lets us Indians fly under the radar. You wouldn't believe the shit we get away with while whites are so focused on you.
Actually I would. I have relatives that are NA. Thats why your white man ass kissing disgusts me so much.
laugh.gif

Actually I would. I have relatives that are NA. Thats why your white man ass kissing disgusts me so much.
laugh.gif
I married a white woman.

I'm a radish now.

laugh.gif
I married a white woman.

I'm a radish now.
More like an Uncle Tonto. The NA equivalent of Uncle Ruckus.

How long till we have protesters in the street claiming the police overreacted when they killed the suspect?

How long till we have protesters in the street claiming the police overreacted when they killed the suspect?
I thought the guy attacked the cops first and was caught on video doing so? What fool would believe that there would be sane people saying the cops overreacted?

Forum List

Back