Breaking: DeBlasio Gets Aids To Ask City Council To 'Speak Out' Against NYPD Officers

I've seen the fallout on one of the Badlands boards here, where a NYC Democratic activist poster started posting that stuff just recently. I figured it was spin at the time.

If Deblasio has lost the police and lost the city council it's over. He should resign. The city is at best leaderless. If he tries to hang on the result will be total chaos. Which might be what he wanted all along.

If Deblasio has lost the police and lost the city council it's over. He should resign. The city is at best leaderless. If he tries to hang on the result will be total chaos. Which might be what he wanted all along.

I am of the opinion that things have to get real bad under the governance of these left liberals -- De Blasio, Obama -- and then we will have correction elections that will bring good things for 20 years.

In NYC, they had Dinkins. Then they got 20 years of great governance under Rudy and Bloomberg. Why they decided they wanted crap again is a mystery, but they are going to learn.

Nationally, there was Carter. And then we got Reagan.

Progressives/Dems fall back on THE SMEAR when caught in their lies and hate spreading.

Look what they are doing to the Republican who supposedly attended a KKK meeting or something. Now it's coming out he didn't. folks should know their tactics by now. another one is claim they Received DEATH THREATS.

Progressives/Dems fall back on THE SMEAR when caught in their lies and hate spreading.

Look what they are doing to the Republican who supposedly attended a KKK meeting or something. Now it's coming out he didn't. folks should know their tactics by now. another one is claim they Received DEATH THREATS.

The smear is an Alinsky tactic.

yes. and Hillary wrote a paper on him in college but they want to make her President still.

Hillary's letter to Saul Alinsky
Read Hillary Clinton s 1971 letter to Saul Alinsky - Yahoo News

And the Democrat party has fined tuned that tactic to a tee

More on Alinsky and Hillary:

snip:
A 23-year-old Hillary Clinton was living in Berkeley, California, in the summer of 1971. She was interning at the left-wing law firm Treuhaft, Walker and Burnstein, known for its radical politics and a client roster that included Black Panthers and other militants.
On July 8, 1971, Clinton reached out to Alinsky, then 62, in a letter sent via airmail, paid for with stamps featuring Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and marked “Personal.”
“Dear Saul,” she began. “When is that new book [Rules for Radicals] coming out—or has it come and I somehow missed the fulfillment of Revelation?”
“I have just had my one-thousandth conversation about Reveille [for Radicals] and need some new material to throw at people,” she added, a reference to Alinsky’s 1946 book on his theories of community organizing.
Clinton devoted just one paragraph in her memoir Living History to Alinsky, writing that she rejected a job offer from him in 1969 in favor of going to law school. She wrote that she wanted to follow a more conventional path.
However, in the 1971 letter, Clinton assured Alinsky that she had “survived law school, slightly bruised, with my belief in and zest for organizing intact.”

all of it here:
The Hillary Letters Washington Free Beacon

Last edited:
He is a dimwit, too stupid to do the right thing.

yes. and Hillary wrote a paper on him in college but they want to make her President still.

Hillary's letter to Saul Alinsky
Read Hillary Clinton s 1971 letter to Saul Alinsky - Yahoo News

And the Democrat party has fined tuned that tactic to a tee

More on Alinsky and Hillary:

snip:
A 23-year-old Hillary Clinton was living in Berkeley, California, in the summer of 1971. She was interning at the left-wing law firm Treuhaft, Walker and Burnstein, known for its radical politics and a client roster that included Black Panthers and other militants.
On July 8, 1971, Clinton reached out to Alinsky, then 62, in a letter sent via airmail, paid for with stamps featuring Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and marked “Personal.”
“Dear Saul,” she began. “When is that new book [Rules for Radicals] coming out—or has it come and I somehow missed the fulfillment of Revelation?”
“I have just had my one-thousandth conversation about Reveille [for Radicals] and need some new material to throw at people,” she added, a reference to Alinsky’s 1946 book on his theories of community organizing.
Clinton devoted just one paragraph in her memoir Living History to Alinsky, writing that she rejected a job offer from him in 1969 in favor of going to law school. She wrote that she wanted to follow a more conventional path.
However, in the 1971 letter, Clinton assured Alinsky that she had “survived law school, slightly bruised, with my belief in and zest for organizing intact.”

all of it here:
The Hillary Letters Washington Free Beacon
Hilary has been a whore for the commies most of her adult life.

Ge wants total chaos----and he's not even a mossad agent-----is he??

This piece of shit mayor has sided with the criminals that wish to do as they damn well please. Watch new york become a fucking war zone as the police peel off and say fuck this.

This mayor is a traitor to civilization..

This piece of shit mayor has sided with the criminals that wish to do as they damn well please. Watch new york become a fucking war zone as the police peel off and say fuck this.

And yet...he's so much more accomplished than you.

And yet...he's so much more accomplished than you.
I don't think Matthew would want to accomplish having two cops assassinated like De Blasio has!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back