Breaking: Democratic Congressional Candidate Arrested

Lets see how fast the establishment swamp rats in Washington call for him to drop out of the race . Oh lookie here! he has been convicted of aggravated stalking before and this isn't hearsay .

Breaking: Democratic Candidate Arrested

Zero doubt this guy won't be elected and he shouldn't, just like Moore.

It's called consistency, give it a shot.

Was it "consistent" when the Dims circled the wagons around Slick Willy?

Monica wasn't 14 and I personally don't care if politicians cheat on their spouses unless they are 'family values' hypocrites who think anything outside of sex after the sun goes down and in the missionary position a perversion.

When they lie about it under oath they have committed a crime.

Lying about a blowjob under oath does not equal feeling up a fourteen year old. Plus, as pointed out elsewhere, Clinton was impeached for it.
The one offense that he wasn't able to lie his way out of, even though he tried. Funny thing is I believed him when he wagged his finger in our collective faces and lied his ass off. I thought, no one is going to do such a thing, especially a president. I was wrong, but not as wrong as Clinton.

He has not even made it to a primary yet, let alone an actual election. He is one of 5 people and does not have the backing of the party.

I bet he has dropped out by noon tomorrow.

That is a tad different from Moore. But you are too stupid to be able to understand the difference.
The difference being, the democrat was arrested and Moore hasn't?

Actually, the difference is that Moore is a well-known public figure on the verge of an election that a week ago he was a shoo-in to win, and this guy is a completely unknown clown who announced his "candidacy" for an election that won't happen until a year from now.
Do you think it is just coincidence that these women are coming out of the wood work at this late date? What will really be sad is if this tactic works. If I were voting I would vote for Moore just because we can't let the democrats win this way.
It's all about support for the Republican pervert.
No, it's about dirty pool, about dirty politicians it is about trying to steal elections cause they can't win on their merits. Pervert.

Zero doubt this guy won't be elected and he shouldn't, just like Moore.

It's called consistency, give it a shot.

Monica wasn't 14 and I personally don't care if politicians cheat on their spouses unless they are 'family values' hypocrites who think anything outside of sex after the sun goes down and in the missionary position a perversion.

Lying about a blowjob under oath does not equal feeling up a fourteen year old. Plus, as pointed out elsewhere, Clinton was impeached for it.
The one offense that he wasn't able to lie his way out of, even though he tried. Funny thing is I believed him when he wagged his finger in our collective faces and lied his ass off. I thought, no one is going to do such a thing, especially a president. I was wrong, but not as wrong as Clinton.

A president has never cheated on their wife before? That's an odd claim and rather pointless too.

He has not even made it to a primary yet, let alone an actual election. He is one of 5 people and does not have the backing of the party.

That is a tad different from Moore. But you are too stupid to be able to understand the difference.

Actually, the difference is that Moore is a well-known public figure on the verge of an election that a week ago he was a shoo-in to win, and this guy is a completely unknown clown who announced his "candidacy" for an election that won't happen until a year from now.
Still a shoo in.

Thank the Lord Jesus.

:lol:

Says a whole lot about Alabama voters, right there.
Says the Clinton voter.

Btw. Any proof of anything?

How many lies have the democrats been caught in?

Do you even fucking consider that?

A president has never cheated on their wife before? That's an odd claim and rather pointless too.
Hi stupid ass. You avoiding how all of those women claimed he harassed them? Yeah, you are. Not lost on any of us.

Hey stupid ass. Do you know lying under oath is a crime?

Hey stupid ass. What was the definition of "is?"

Lets see how fast the establishment swamp rats in Washington call for him to drop out of the race . Oh lookie here! he has been convicted of aggravated stalking before and this isn't hearsay .

He’s not a “Democratic Candidate”. He’s a guy who entered the primary. I’m guessing he’s not going to get the nomination.

Why do stalkers all think women want to see their dicks? Please don’t show us your dicks until we ask to see them.

He’s not a “Democratic Candidate”. He’s a guy who entered the primary. I’m guessing he’s not going to get the nomination.

Why do stalkers all think women want to see their dicks? Please don’t show us your dicks until we ask to see them.
Ask some of the males around here that think lesbians are only looking for the most awesome man (them) to go straight....lolol

Well hell yeah! You’ll turn. You won’t be able to help yourself. They’re just that awesome.

My favourite was always the married guy who wants to give you his number just in case hell freezes over and you and decide that dating a guy you know to be a liar and a cheat is a really good idea.

Still a shoo in.

Thank the Lord Jesus.

Says the Clinton voter.

I didn't vote for Clinton - either one.

There's proof that Moore has already lied on the record about this.

Which Democrats are you referring to?

What?

Do you think it is just coincidence that these women are coming out of the wood work at this late date? What will really be sad is if this tactic works. If I were voting I would vote for Moore just because we can't let the democrats win this way.
It's all about support for the Republican pervert.
No, it's about dirty pool, about dirty politicians it is about trying to steal elections cause they can't win on their merits. Pervert.

No it’s about not running a candidate with no morals or decency. This isn’t the only issue Roy has. There’s using his charity as a cash cow - paying himself hundreds of thousands of dollars and not reporting it. Stripping the charity of all of its funds for his personal use, refusing to abide by Court Orders which is snubbing his nose at the Constitution.

Roy Moore has a lot of ‘splaning to do on a lot of issues, not the least of which is dating underage girls.

Hi stupid ass. You avoiding how all of those women claimed he harassed them? Yeah, you are. Not lost on any of us.

Were there any credible claims of assault by Clinton before 1996? And yes, lying under oath is a crime, but it was about a consensual blow job and as a country, we don't got time for that. I guarantee you, if Trump ever lies about the exact same thing under oath I won't care then either.

Still a shoo in.

Thank the Lord Jesus.

Says the Clinton voter.

What?
Actually there really is not proof of anything. Hilarious.

Were there any credible claims of assault by Clinton before 1996? And yes, lying under oath is a crime, but it was about a consensual blow job and as a country, we don't got time for that. I guarantee you, if Trump ever lies about the exact same thing under oath I won't care then either.
wow

Still a shoo in.

Thank the Lord Jesus.

Says the Clinton voter.

What?

No, there is. He claimed today (on camera) that he didn't know the girl, and had never been to the restaurant she worked at - yet he signed her yearbook, and mentioned the name of the restaurant in it.

This reality denial strategy isn't going to work out that well for you guys.

He has not even made it to a primary yet, let alone an actual election. He is one of 5 people and does not have the backing of the party.....

Yet a criminal and treasonous Hillary Clinton had the full backing of the Democrat party?

That speaks volumes about Democrats, don't it?

Please tell us what she was convicted of moron...This thread is trying to make excuses for a extreme rightie who is busted with his pants down...

Still a shoo in.

Thank the Lord Jesus.

Says the Clinton voter.

What?

No, there is. He claimed today (on camera) that he didn't know the girl, and had never been to the restaurant she worked at - yet he signed her yearbook, and mentioned the name of the restaurant in it.

Do you really think that he could not have forgotten both? It would be pretty damn idiotic even for a serial rapist to say they forgot something they knew was provable. Signing a year book is a far cry from staining a blue dress.

Says the Clinton voter.

What?

Do you really think that he could not have forgotten both? It would be pretty damn idiotic even for a serial rapist to say they forgot something they knew was provable. Signing a year book is a far cry from staining a blue dress.

He's a judge. He should know better.

He could have played it off, if he had said "I don't remember this girl and I don't remember this restaurant". But that's not what he said.

How many lied under oath? Had he not done that I would have called him a dog and that would be about it. But he lied to our collective faces.

Democratic Congressional Candidate Arrested for Stalking in New Mexico

Golly whiz. I thought only Republicans did stuff like that.

A Democrat running for Congress in New Mexico's second district was found and arrested at an apartment complex in Albuquerque on Friday, nearly two weeks after an arrest warrant was issued for him.David Alcon is now behind bars after a woman accused him of stalking her, according to local station KRQE News 13.

More @ Democratic Congressional Candidate Arrested for Stalking

Says the Clinton voter.

What?

Do you really think that he could not have forgotten both?....

Ahh, the Trump defense....He did not lie, he just was mistaken! I have heard that 1000 times since Trump announced his run for presidency and now you are using it for Moore as well. Well, I guess if it worked so well for Trump why not try it with every other lying bastard out there.

They are desperate. The RWrs here are so, soooo desperate.

Forum List

Back