Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Oh. You mean like Al Sharpton, Don Lemon, Rachel Madcow, April what's her name.... Like that?
No. While they, as wingers, are regularly intellectually dishonest with their one-sided rhetoric, they have not inspired anything like what we have seen.

This moment is unique in American history, and you are a part of the conned, trying so hard to change the subject. And you know now that they've been purposely doing this.

You thought you had me there. I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

Provably, you aren't. You choose to post deflecting, off topic, drivel instead of addressing the subject. Because the subject shows the corruption of this country's politicians and bureaucrats, and that hurts your head.
And he is fine with innocent people being locked up and their lives ruined to push a false narrative.

No. While they, as wingers, are regularly intellectually dishonest with their one-sided rhetoric, they have not inspired anything like what we have seen.

Mac, you're an old, tired, broken, LEFTARD record.

This moment is unique in American history,

Proof right here.

BULLSHIT.

Merely scumbag leftard talking points.

Anyone who knows ANYTHING about American history knows how big a LIE this leftard bullshit is.

and you are a part of the conned, trying so hard to change the subject.

And you're so full of yourself the bullshit is oozing out your snout right onto the page.

And you know now that they've been purposely doing this.

No. => YOU <= => BELIEVE <= that they've been purposely doing this, because you're a leftard lemming and you'll believe ANY damn thing your leftard masters tell you.

You thought you had me there. I'm not like you. Thank goodness.
Fuck off, asshole. :finger3:

Musk nails it

Elon Musk torches House Jan. 6 committee for 'misleading the public,' withholding evidence: 'deeply wrong'

LOL.. his 15 minutes are over... no one pays attention to him.

They won't even question the guy who they know is lying to them.

Just incredible.

Mac, you're an old, tired, broken, LEFTARD record.

Proof right here.

BULLSHIT.

Merely scumbag leftard talking points.

Anyone who knows ANYTHING about American history knows how big a LIE this leftard bullshit is.

And you're so full of yourself the bullshit is oozing out your snout right onto the page.

No. => YOU <= => BELIEVE <= that they've been purposely doing this, because you're a leftard lemming and you'll believe ANY damn thing your leftard masters tell you.

Fuck off, asshole. :finger3:
:itsok:

LOL.. his 15 minutes are over... no one pays attention to him.
NASA cannot send people into low earth orbit and Elon saved their ass and does it at a reasonable price. Equity along with political corruption and severe crony capitalism has turned the NASA new SLS rocket into the most expensive white elephant in history.

$5 mil a day is a lot of money for foreigners we dont need or want

NASA cannot send people into low earth orbit and Elon saved their ass and does it at a reasonable price. Equity along with political corruption and severe crony capitalism has turned the NASA new SLS rocket into the most expensive white elephant in history.
Yep.

Diversity costs.

ANYTHING you maintain artificially, costs.

Notice how the left-wing media is trying to downplay tucker Carlson. It is so obvious that the left-wing media does not represent the will of the people. Tucker has the best ratings and the American people are watching his program now more than ever.

We’re at a point in this country where when you watched CNN or MSNBC it is completely unbearable. And I said the same thing about ESPN when they bring out those pro BLM anchors anytime they’re on TV all I can think about is their racism .. these are millionaires these are some of the biggest hypocrites around.

I praise God I was never one of the lemmings. Even when I was a Democrat back in 2016 2017 I never agreed with the pro BLM view, I never agreed with the anti-Americanism. And then it seemed like to me sometime around 2020 when the BLM riots took off that the left-wing media and the far left anti-Americanism went on steroids…. and that was it for me that’s when I decided to vote for Donald Trump…. and of course Joe got it…. and look at our country now our Konomi tanked, the housing prices shut up, the interest rate on home mortgage loans tripled effectively from 2.2% of 6 1/2% something that really crushes the middle class

We have this absurd funding of the Ukraine war(we cannot account for where the money is going) when the American people are suffering. We have a president who won’t even visit east Palestine because old people are suffering.

And we continue to have a corrupt left-wing media whether it is the late cable night shows like Stephen Colbert or the daytime shows like the view or anything from MSNBC, CNN and even much of Fox News it’s either on the side of the far left or the neoconservatives. And the information they put out is not excepted by the vast majority of the American people. But it has always said this country‘s been through worse and we will get through this tough episode we’re going through now. America will prevail

I'd have to say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the left has been trick f**ked by the J6 committee.

Good chance people who have been incarcerated may now have an excellent case for appeal.

Hope 'yall didn't miss it.

Carlson proved it tonight, more tomorrow.
Carlson is a clown. Never cared for that type of foolish entertainment.

0795175adc31b12b.png

Forum List

Back