Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Well it sure did! They were peaceful Americans who only wanted to visit their Capitol, until the police forced them to go in. Then when they were in they couldn't get out and so they had to shit and piss wherever they could. Then the police smeared the shit all over the walls.

For that they go to jail for 5 years and even more? All the Capitol police should be executed!
You're confusing Portland for the Capitol.

I will. I always tell myself the truth. You know it is true, you even bragged about having a video tell you what to think vice reading for yourself
It wasnt a political video. It was posted by Walt Disney World Pro. (WDW)/ Valliant Renegade. Who discuss Disney content. But keep crying about it. It’s funny.

Nope. Babbitt was justifiably shot to keep a violent mob out of the House chamber where lawmakers were still hold up. And Boyland collapsed from a drug overdose and was trampled by that crazed mob.
You defend murder. How much lower can you go? You would think you anti-American assholes would wait for Carlson's show tonight before repeating more lies. How many more will be shot down tonight?

So did your J6 crew, who put out limited footage to rile people like you.

Who says these are Trump supports.....can you indentify them?

The people who broke the law should be held accountable. Blaming all Trump supporters is ridiculous.

The J6 committee made it one.
When a prosecutor shows tape of a crime, what does he show? He shows the crime. He doesn’t show the perp drinking coffee.

The Jan 6 committee showed people committing crimes.

And as far as “blaming all Trumpers”, you fuckers have been deflecting and lying and supporting those crimes.

And oh yea, they have been identified. Over 900 have been prosecuted

Tucker Carlson is trying to salvage his reputation after being outed calling Trump a "demonic force".

He wants back into the demon club.

And the refusal to allow people to see all of the video until Republicans won the House.......using only the video the democrats wanted to set these people up...

Tucker should find the jurors in these trials and ask them to view the video....
If the jurors are Democrats it won't make any diff.

Trump sat in the White House jerking off for over three hours while the insurrection raged.

His staff, his family, his lickspittles in Congress running for their lives, and even his media propagandists, were all BEGGING him to do something.

He chose to continue jerking off instead. In fact, he chose to STOKE the mob by siccing them on his Vice President.

No one buys this bullshit narrative about Trump and the National Guard. His ACTIONS prove otherwise.

Only the President and the Secretary of Defense can call out the Guard. Trump chose NOT to do so. The Secretary of Defense called out the Guard the moment he was informed of the insurrection.

Every drop of blood that was spilled that day, including the blood of those who died, is on Trump's hands.
He was the president. He was doing what a president does which is pretty much what he wants. incest Joe gets away with it. Why is this any different?

It wasnt a political video. It was posted by Walt Disney World Pro. (WDW)/ Valliant Renegade. Who discuss Disney content. But keep crying about it. It’s funny.

Not crying at all, I think it is great that you can happily admit you would rather have someone tell you what to think than take the time to read something yourself.

That simple fact explains so much about you

No one is concerned with trying to convince hacks like you. That's impossible. Fortunately, there are still a lot of people who've not sold their souls to the neo-Marxist scum in DC.

The only route remaining for the leftist vermin like the BankerLoser is the deprogramming camps.

I choose to trust that a lot of intelligent adults are being very enlightened by Tucker Carlson's revelations of yesterday and today.

You defend murder. How much lower can you go? You would think you anti-American assholes would wait for Carlson's show tonight before repeating more lies. How many more will be shot down tonight?

You're deranged, FruitLoops. No, I don't defend murder. Benedict Babbitt wasn't murdered. She was justifiably shot during the commission of a crime which threatened the lives of lawmakers. That cop is a hero who saved lives as many more in that violent would have been shot had she been allowed to breach that police barricade and that violent mob followed her. Shooting her stopped that violent mob dead in their tracks.

Yes, they were quite peaceful once they had successfully overrun the capitol by violent means.
You’re the one with the absolute narrative… I’m the one who can say 2 things are true at the same time.

I have wiggle room to find accuracy, you seem to be invested in aggressive, inflexible, absolute narratives. Bumper stickers.

It was planned, from top to bottom, by Trump and his conspirators.

His everyday followers at his rally may not have known at the time.... But if they have eyes and ears and can read and have deductive reasoning skills, and have an ounce of brain matter and curiosity for what is the truth, they all KNOW by now the intentional SHAM that Trump and company tried to pull over their eyes....was fraud, and seditious conspiracy, committed by Trump and others.
The massive and obvious fraud is why people were there. Why can't you admit that?

He was the president. He was doing what a president does which is pretty much what he wants. incest Joe gets away with it. Why is this any different?

And Trump chose to be derelict of duty. Good luck ever electing him into the White House again.

On the contrary OP, McNear did provide new information. Look....

e3Df17r.png

You're deranged, FruitLoops. No, I don't defend murder. Benedict Babbitt wasn't murdered. She was justifiably shot during the commission of a crime which threatened the lives of lawmakers. That cop is a hero who saved lives as many more in that violent would have been shot had she been allowed to breach that police barricade and that violent mob followed her. Shooting her stopped that violent mob dead in their tracks.
Stop repeating lies. No one is listening anymore. :mm:

Forum List

Back