BREAKING: Details Emerge Showing Latest Clinton Accuser Tied To Clinton Foundation

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Damn... more collusion and so easily caught by true journalists... you leftist scum are lower than whale shit!!!!

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

YOU KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN! The latest bs story to try and tarnish Trump to win the election is totally tied to the Clinton Foundation! This is how you know we’re winning! The Democrats are desperate and ruthless…The elitists in the Republican party are enablers of this desperate move by the Clinton machine. Do you REALLY want more of the crooked Clinton machine in our White House? These people are sickening!

Jessica Leads, who is accusing Trump of rape, has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation… that’s curious

Mod Note: We don't care how close you might be to orgasm about this important news flash. If you type another title in ALL CAPS -- the thread's gonna get trashed. Vigilante

Remember YOUR crap is no more important or fresher than THEIR crap.. :eusa_angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm to the point of just ignoring the media all together. Besides, who cares about 30-year old grope stories when we have all those new Wikileaks emails??/
We vote on 11/08 and as long as the precincts with 100,000 dem votes to 0 GOP votes are minimized we see who gets to live in the WH while total gridlock happens. Lets try to keep DC as irrelevant as possible.

Pretty obvious. I saw this coming when Cooper repeatedly asked Trump to deny he had ever sexually assaulted women. It was a planned coordinated attack to get this issue back after Trump took it away from them at the debate. Take the attention off of Bill and Hillary's crimes against women. They're desperate, probably because Hillary is afraid of prison.

This has been in the works for a while, it's the way Hillary runs her campaigns. Always accuses her opponent of smearing her while she is smearing them.

Damn... more collusion and so easily caught by true journalists... you leftist scum are lower than whale shit!!!!

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

YOU KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN! The latest bs story to try and tarnish Trump to win the election is totally tied to the Clinton Foundation! This is how you know we’re winning! The Democrats are desperate and ruthless…The elitists in the Republican party are enablers of this desperate move by the Clinton machine. Do you REALLY want more of the crooked Clinton machine in our White House? These people are sickening!

Jessica Leads, who is accusing Trump of rape, has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation… that’s curious

I'm so shocked you coulda knocked me over with a wrecking ball. What a bunch of lying, conniving assholes. Their moral compass doesn't have a needle.

Trump should be asking, "so why aren't I fifty points ahead?"

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

I'm so shocked you coulda knocked me over with a wrecking ball. What a bunch of lying, conniving assholes. Their moral compass doesn't have a needle.

Trump should be asking, "so why aren't I fifty points ahead?"

The loons are sitting this thread out.....LOL

She made no sense in the interview.

Sitting in an airliner.

She claims he's grabbing her breasts, which really didn't bother her, right. Her breasts? Which would be easy for anyone to see, right?

She only objected when he "reached under her skirt"? Which would be much harder for anyone to see?

What? Is/was she an exhibitionist?

Does anyone really think that's credible???????

It was Bill dressed up in his Trump outfit........

Slippery bastard.

Simple chronology...

Each accuser is using the excuse for not reporting the alleged grope as "30 years ago, women were not given the benefit of the doubt when they accused someone of rape or sexual assault"...

Well, as I seem to recall...it was over 30 years ago that some disturbed young lady claimed she was kidnapped and raped...and the media as well as pretty much every advocate was all over it and found the local Sheriff guilty of the crime forcing him to resign prior to the completion of the investigation.

Of course....she was found and proven to have lied......Tawana Brawley....

So dont give me that crap that you were groped on an airplane UNDER YOUR SKIRT in first class where the staff waiting on you is almost as large as the amount of passengers....and yet no one saw and the only reason you did not report it was because women were not given the benefit of the doubt in cases like that.

The Clinton campaign is proving to us trhat they believe their supporters will believe anything they throw at them.

She made no sense in the interview.

Sitting in an airliner.

She claims he's grabbing her breasts, which really didn't bother her, right. Her breasts? Which would be easy for anyone to see, right?

She only objected when he "reached under her skirt"? Which would be much harder for anyone to see?

What? Is/was she an exhibitionist?

Does anyone really think that's credible???????
Right?

She pays for first class and gets groped with all there to see and yet she does not report it to ANYONE?

Give me a break.

These last few weeks are the time when Hillary and the left will LIE through their teeth and fabricate stories just like they did to Romney. The idea is to do as much damage as possible and by the time the truth comes out it will be too late. That's the October surprise. You have to understand just how despicable these people are.

These last few weeks are the time when Hillary and the left will LIE through their teeth and fabricate stories just like they did to Romney. The idea is to do as much damage as possible and by the time the truth comes out it will be too late. That's the October surprise. You have to understand just how despicable these people are.
you mean like when Reid said on the senate floor...

"word on the street is that Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years"......a lie that he was approached with in an interview years later and his response was "well, we won, didn't we?"

You mean like that?

"word on the street is that Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years"......a lie that he was approached with in an interview years later and his response was "well, we won, didn't we?"

You mean like that?

Exactly like that. And when the so called press questioned him on this AFTER the election he admitted he lied, shrugged his shoulders and said Obama won didn't he, the smug prick.

So the point of the OP is that it is wise not to trust any woman affiliated in any way with Donald Trump if she defends him against these allegations.

You mean like that?

Reid just conveyed what the word on the street was.

While running over to Bass Pro for some braided line I was listening to Rush.
According to the supposed gropee Trump lifted the arm rest between the seats to gain better access to her goodies.....unfortunately for her the arm rests dont go up in first class.

Forum List

Back