BREAKING: Details Emerge Showing Latest Clinton Accuser Tied To Clinton Foundation

Damn... more collusion and so easily caught by true journalists... you leftist scum are lower than whale shit!!!!

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

YOU KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN! The latest bs story to try and tarnish Trump to win the election is totally tied to the Clinton Foundation! This is how you know we’re winning! The Democrats are desperate and ruthless…The elitists in the Republican party are enablers of this desperate move by the Clinton machine. Do you REALLY want more of the crooked Clinton machine in our White House? These people are sickening!

Jessica Leads, who is accusing Trump of rape, has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation… that’s curious
No she doesn't, when you click on the tweet, you can see that her phone number is partially BLOCKED OUT....

you've been HAD.
Vigilante has been had by a bullshit "news" source? Update the counter again!
Seemsvthat bastion of scumbaggery, the Daily Koz has the story...

Fox News anchor tweeted the home address and phone number of one of Donald Trump's accusers - Daily Kos
Daily Kos › story › 2016/10/13 ›
2 hours ago - The site published Leeds' address and phone number — taken from ... that her phone number is the same as a phone number for the Clinton

Damn... more collusion and so easily caught by true journalists... you leftist scum are lower than whale shit!!!!

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

YOU KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN! The latest bs story to try and tarnish Trump to win the election is totally tied to the Clinton Foundation! This is how you know we’re winning! The Democrats are desperate and ruthless…The elitists in the Republican party are enablers of this desperate move by the Clinton machine. Do you REALLY want more of the crooked Clinton machine in our White House? These people are sickening!

Jessica Leads, who is accusing Trump of rape, has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation… that’s curious
No she doesn't, when you click on the tweet, you can see that her phone number is partially BLOCKED OUT....
you've been HAD.

Fox News anchor tweeted the home address and phone number of one of Donald Trump's accusers - Daily Kos
2 hours ago - The site published Leeds' address and phone number — taken from ... that her phone number is the same as a phone number for the Clinton
Right from the Kos article...

Dobbs linked to a post from a conservative news site that purported to link Leeds to the Clinton Foundation. The site published Leeds' address and phone number — taken from public records — and then claimed, falsely, that her phone number is the same as a phone number for the Clinton Foundation.

article-1080189-023CEB1F000005DC-718_468x311.jpg

Remember this girl?

Even if that woman is lying, it doesn't mean all the others are. It just means one old lady got carried away. Like this girl.

Yes Paula and Juanita were telling the truth, one of the others lied...you dumb bastard, you maggots just don't think!

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

you've been HAD.

Dobbs linked to a post from a conservative news site that purported to link Leeds to the Clinton Foundation. The site published Leeds' address and phone number — taken from public records — and then claimed, falsely, that her phone number is the same as a phone number for the Clinton Foundation.
Prove its false....I'll wait!

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

you've been HAD.

Prove it is real. It is your thread and you still haven't done so. That's because you can't prove a negative.

you've been so duped...

at the top it says ''relationship status''....and instead of single or married or gay or whatever, your tweeting fraudster photo shopped, ''Democratic Party'', in that ''relationship status'' spot!

so, there is no matching phone number shown, the document was photoshopped, AND the guy used a people search, simply on a common name in new york city and shows you 1 with a phone number with the same prefix and claims THIS IS THE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what ridiculous stuff you believe without ever examining it Vigil!! It makes me laugh! :lol:

upload_2016-10-13_17-33-29.png

you've been HAD.

Prove it is real. It is your thread and you still haven't done so. That's because you can't prove a negative.
I don't have to. You are the ass questioning it, prove its wrong, ass!

LOL, YOU started a thread based on info that you can't prove is real. You've outdone yourself this time.

you've been so duped...

at the top it says ''relationship status''....and instead of single or married or gay or whatever, your tweeting fraudster photo shopped, ''Democratic Party'', in that ''relationship status'' spot!

so, there is no matching phone number shown, the document was photoshopped, AND the guy used a people search, simply on a common name in new york city and shows you 1 with a phone number with the same prefix and claims THIS IS THE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what ridiculous stuff you believe without ever examining it Vigil!! It makes me laugh! :lol:

View attachment 93415
And what does that chsnge. As I said with Ass, prove its wrong!

LOL, YOU started a thread based on info that you can't prove is real. You've outdone yourself this time.
I don't have to, ass.. you can make a bigger ass of yourself until you prove it wrong!

I don't have to, ass.. you can make a bigger ass of yourself until you prove it wrong!
Generally that's how it works. When you make a claim, you make proof of that claim. I'm actually embarrassed for you this time.

Generally that's how it works. When you make a claim, you make proof of that claim. I'm actually embarrassed for you this time.
The story is my proof, your turn idiot, to prove it wrong....did you ever get an education?

The story is my proof, your turn idiot, to prove it wrong....did you ever get an education?
You posted the Kos story that proved your OP wrong.

You posted the Kos story that proved your OP wrong.

It proves you have a handful of WET and now don't know what to do with it, Ass. You are my entertainment in this thread!..lolololol

I just told you where to go. In fact you'd have had to type less to find it than you did in your response.
oy0ldmzgyb7wqwv4upjp.gif
What plane, what airline and what year? Can you provide any of that?

Furthermore, Trump had his own 727 in the 80s. Why would he fly commercial?

Once you concede that, yes, there were retractable arm rests in the 80's,

then we can move on.

Not in first class. And those seats look like they're from the fifties at best.

70s, I would say. That's when shag carpets and gold appliances were in.

It's the construction that points to a much earlier era.
These are seats from the seventies.
upload_2016-10-13_17-36-16.png

then we can move on.

View attachment 93422
That's a 747, not an L1011.

then we can move on.

View attachment 93422

Here's a shitload of airline seats from the seventies.
The design and construction is far more modern.
1970's airline seats - Google Search

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

Mod Note: We don't care how close you might be to orgasm about this important news flash. If you type another title in ALL CAPS -- the thread's gonna get trashed. Vigilante

Remember YOUR crap is no more important or fresher than THEIR crap.. :eusa_angel:
i see a rebellion against some mods in our future... some are beginning to resemble our mainstream media. :)

then we can move on.

View attachment 93422
'Farcical' is a word that doesn't get enough use.

Forum List

Back