BREAKING: Details Emerge Showing Latest Clinton Accuser Tied To Clinton Foundation

So the point of the OP is that it is wise not to trust any woman affiliated in any way with Donald Trump if she defends him against these allegations.

No, the point of the OP is the media is full of 'tards who are in the shrilary camp and won't bother to check any claim made against him. Further, if this is indeed true, the clinton crime family foundation will be lying through their teeth to try and win the election for her. This is an all out assault on the middle class of this country by the ruling elite.

So your position is Trump women never lie.

lol, that is so you.

Damn... more collusion and so easily caught by true journalists... you leftist scum are lower than whale shit!!!!

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

YOU KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN! The latest bs story to try and tarnish Trump to win the election is totally tied to the Clinton Foundation! This is how you know we’re winning! The Democrats are desperate and ruthless…The elitists in the Republican party are enablers of this desperate move by the Clinton machine. Do you REALLY want more of the crooked Clinton machine in our White House? These people are sickening!

Jessica Leads, who is accusing Trump of rape, has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation… that’s curious
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

That's what I love about the internet. Hillary would have gotten away with this shit a couple of decades ago.

Take it up with all the pilots and flight attendants who said the arm rests dont move in first class.

Link? No link? Loser.

You're free to go read the transcripts from Rush's show whenever you want.
And even a liberal oughta be smart enough to find it with the Google.

Another lazy rightie who won't back up his bullshit.

I just told you where to go. In fact you'd have had to type less to find it than you did in your response.
oy0ldmzgyb7wqwv4upjp.gif
What plane, what airline and what year? Can you provide any of that?

Furthermore, Trump had his own 727 in the 80s. Why would he fly commercial?

Link? No link? Loser.

I just told you where to go. In fact you'd have had to type less to find it than you did in your response.
oy0ldmzgyb7wqwv4upjp.gif

Once you concede that, yes, there were retractable arm rests in the 80's,

then we can move on.

That Hillary's campaign has nothing to tout about Hillary and can only go negative inevitably means they get caught lying...

Pretty obvious. I saw this coming when Cooper repeatedly asked Trump to deny he had ever sexually assaulted women. It was a planned coordinated attack to get this issue back after Trump took it away from them at the debate. Take the attention off of Bill and Hillary's crimes against women. They're desperate, probably because Hillary is afraid of prison.
That's also how Obama works. Look what they did to Herman Cain. Also his opponent in his Senatorial campaign.

oy0ldmzgyb7wqwv4upjp.gif

then we can move on.
You haven't proved that yet.

Why no police reports from any of these 5 women. why no lawsuits accusing a millionaire, and why the same phone # as the Clinton Crime Family Foundation....and WHY now all 5 show up....
We've heard of gaslighting, now Trump is being Herman Cained!!!!

oy0ldmzgyb7wqwv4upjp.gif

then we can move on.
You haven't proved that yet.

You're so full of shit that one good session on the toilet might cause you to disappear.

Read the caption to the above photo:

http://gizmodo.com/trump-supporters-claim-first-class-armrests-couldnt-mov-1787749381

Trump went negative from the day he announced.

It is par for the course of the Hillary supporter to claim "Make America Great Again" is "negative."

If you hate America, it must be negative to make America Great Again...

Damn... more collusion and so easily caught by true journalists... you leftist scum are lower than whale shit!!!!

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

YOU KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN! The latest bs story to try and tarnish Trump to win the election is totally tied to the Clinton Foundation! This is how you know we’re winning! The Democrats are desperate and ruthless…The elitists in the Republican party are enablers of this desperate move by the Clinton machine. Do you REALLY want more of the crooked Clinton machine in our White House? These people are sickening!

Jessica Leads, who is accusing Trump of rape, has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation… that’s curious
No she doesn't, when you click on the tweet, you can see that her phone number is partially BLOCKED OUT....

you've been HAD.

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

I'm so shocked you coulda knocked me over with a wrecking ball. What a bunch of lying, conniving assholes. Their moral compass doesn't have a needle.

Trump should be asking, "so why aren't I fifty points ahead?"

The loons are sitting this thread out.....LOL

Jessica Leads, who is accusing Trump of rape, allegedly has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation… that’s curious

and for the second time

allegedly = conjecture

conjecture = no proof

no proof = BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT = sitting this one out ...

write that down saggy.

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

I'm so shocked you coulda knocked me over with a wrecking ball. What a bunch of lying, conniving assholes. Their moral compass doesn't have a needle.

Trump should be asking, "so why aren't I fifty points ahead?"

The loons are sitting this thread out.....LOL

Jessica Leads, who is accusing Trump of rape, allegedly has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation… that’s curious

and for the second time

allegedly = conjecture

conjecture = no proof

no proof = BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT = sitting this one out ...

write that down saggy.

What else do they have at this point?

100percentfedup ^
| 0ctober 13, 2016

No she doesn't, when you click on the tweet, you can see that her phone number is partially BLOCKED OUT....

you've been HAD.
Sorry, that # is the same!

Forum List

Back