BREAKING! DOJ Recommends JUST 6 MONTHS PRISON TIME for Ray Epps – Because He “Cooperated with the FBI and Congress!”

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Total BS! This confirms he was a Fed Asset, nothing more, nothing less! He was the most filmed agitator in the crowd that day and even the night before.

:itsok:

Total BS! This confirms he was a Fed Asset, nothing more, nothing less! He was the most filmed agitator in the crowd that day and even the night before.

Chief U.S. District Judge James Boasberg was First appointed by George W. Bush. What makes you think he will go for it?

Many of us, myself included have been all over the Ray Epps FBI cover-up from the jump. The FBI has ZERO CREDIBILITY. Wray and his leadership junta MUST be removed we need our intelligence agencies back, not the political hit squads for the Democrats. Oh here is an AP news link.

Yeah, that is scandalous. All treasonous insurrectionists should serve at least 20 years to life. Including the orange douchebag.

Do I get an Amen?

Update

GC31NVjWAAAVDfV

How many young men ruined their lives because of Ray Epps instigation? And, only a misdemeanor? Why not a felony?
"cooperated with authorities." that makes the system work.

too many of these name rank and serial number enemy combatants are being given short sentences despite violence and non cooperation. tarrio only got 20 years.

6 Months!!! Wouldn't be surprised, at all, if an "accident" occurs during that six month period.

Epps is a nobody that MAGA turned into a somebody! :auiqs.jpg:

He "cooperated" alright.

I get it...You're actually stupid enough to believe that the Bushes and their toadies are on the other team.
Oh, I forgot. You guys don't want any Republican except trumper Republicans and the rest are toadies.
So, the little tent party is even smaller.
1704254121857.gif

This shit has been going on for decades before Trump showed up, fucking dullard.
Republicans were normal conservative before trump showed up, and they used to be conservative, too. Not any more. Now simply radical assholes, the might even attack the capital if they don't get their way. Who knows? Trumper Republican might even go so far as to call for the linching of public officials, even Republican public officials. They might even support attacking police, defending the capital. It is not like they are the law and order party anymore. Now they are pretty much the ends justify the means party.

Forum List

Back