BREAKING! DOJ Recommends JUST 6 MONTHS PRISON TIME for Ray Epps – Because He “Cooperated with the FBI and Congress!”

can you find a single defendant who claimed Ray Epps instructed them to do crimes?
174 riot defendants claim Trump instructed them to do this at the capitol.. How many claim epps?
They had to say that to get a lighter sentence or save their dog from being killed. The obvious intimidation by our government is a fascist scar on this illegitimate administration and the politicians who let it happen.

So what is your point?
They are squealing like stuck pigs, without knowing if they are hurt. This is like when they they were squealing like stuck pigs, that a trump appointed judge would be the one to approve Hunter's plea deal. It turned out she rejected it. Now squeling about Prosecutor recommedation, going to another Republic appointed judge. There is no telling if Judge will go along with it.
Trumpers, "The sky is falling" Party.

LOL Where have you been hiding? Just got released from prison? Maybe, you missed this:

I watched his speech, it was over an hour and boring. Talking about waffling on. Yes, he asked for the crowd peacefully, to cheer on some and not some others.

So back to the question, please keep your lefty dreams and cum stained pants out of this, can you give me a link to where Trump told the people to break into the Capitol.

Go on, you can do it.

Yeah, right! Implication has convicted many a criminal and this shouldn’t be any different.
Hey, your signature of the US flag has just reminded me.

The number of Stripes on the flag represents the average shoe size of a Democrat, and the number of stars represents the average IQ level of a Democrat. But I might have those back-to-front.

I watched his speech, it was over an hour and boring. Talking about waffling on. Yes, he asked for the crowd peacefully, to cheer on some and not some others.

So back to the question, please keep your lefty dreams and cum stained pants out of this, can you give me a link to where Trump told the people to break into the Capitol.

Go on, you can do it.
I did. Sorry that it went over your head. And you wonder why we call you cultist retards. :itsok:

Hey, your signature of the US flag has just reminded me.

The number of Stripes on the flag represents the average shoe size of a Democrat, and the number of stars represents the average IQ level of a Democrat. But I might have those back-to-front.
That’s not the US flag, at least not yet!

Forum List

Back