BREAKING: Erdogan has agreed to send Sweden’s NATO membership application to parliament for ratification.

This is not Eastern Europe and a wall. To many of our military people have come home fragmented or wrapped in a flag for nothing. We are the suckers in the middle east now. Over 30 years and tens of trillions of dollars.
you must be joking , The Swedish Gotland class of submarine is truly impressive for its stealth , it surprised the US Navy ,so much so they leased one for a year to study .That it uses the Stirling cycle engine albeit brought upto date is even more remarkable. I have seen much of what the Moscow marine has in both Murmansk and Kaliningrad (Karalevicy) and I can say that most of it is scrap or not impressive!!!

Swedish arms are quality products, that is why Finland and Sweden co-operate in arms industry.

watch this :

BREAKING, Huge news! !! Many have been waiting for decades to see Sweden and Finland in NATO ! SORRY , WITHOUT A MSM LINK, BUT SOON I´LL PROVIDE YOU WITH MANY

I KNEW ))) TERRIBLE NEWS FOR MOSCOW EMPIRE .....

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg :

RELATED :

Another thumb in Poootin's eye. Poootis doesn't scare anyone now.

Who's afraid of the old pootin wolf,
The old pootin wolf,
The old pootin wolf,
Who's afarid of the old pootin wolf,
No one!

th

BREAKING, Huge news! !! Many have been waiting for decades to see Sweden and Finland in NATO ! SORRY , WITHOUT A MSM LINK, BUT SOON I´LL PROVIDE YOU WITH MANY

I KNEW ))) TERRIBLE NEWS FOR MOSCOW EMPIRE .....

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg :

RELATED :

Erdogan got his planes

UNITED24 5 hours ago

The construction of the Bayraktar drone 🇹🇷 production plant has begun in Ukraine Oleksandr Kamyshin, Minister of Strategic Industries of Ukraine, announced this on the air of the national telethon. "If we talk about the Bayraktar plant, which has been discussed in Ukraine for several years, construction work has already begun. The plant began to be built in practice, not just on memorandums," he said.

Forum List

Back