BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

Stamp your feet and cry for your loser Fat Fani some more. You’re an idiot who has no clue what’s actually going on. Willis sank the whole case. She’s done, and so is her scam lawsuit.
Wrong.

You guys will learn to stop listening to Trump.

I don't bet

The goose is cooked though.;)
Well let’s make an agreement then. If her goose is cooked and she is fired or taken off the case I will go a month not saying anything negative about conservatives. If she stays on you go a month saying nothing negative about liberals or Dems. Or maybe the loser writes a post complimentary of Biden (you) or Trump(me)

:dunno:

1708134390107.png

What an embarrassment
The cherry on top was her dress on backwards...

This is nothing but a fat street ******...

It's retarded already

ghgbhjjkkkkk.jpeg

Nobody is listening to Trump. We saw with our own eyes DEI fail Fanis testimony. It was an absolute disgrace to our legal system.
If it weren’t for Affirmative Action, she’d never have been a lawyer, let alone D.A. She sounds like a low-class, uneducated, dumb woman whose inability to use proper grammar would have eliminated her from basic office jobs entirely.

If it weren’t for Affirmative Action, she’d never have been a lawyer, let alone D.A. She sounds like a low-class, uneducated, dumb woman whose inability to use proper grammar would have eliminated her from basic office jobs entirely.
You sound like a jealous, uneducated Bingo who thinks there's a real proper way to speak English rather than the reality of a bunch of dialects.

Forum List

Back