BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

It's over for Fani! She's being exposed and the witnesses are ratting her out. This is not going to end well for her.

That’s complete BS. Are you even watching the testimony?! She is kicking Trumps lawyers asses.

Stop repeating propaganda you know nothing about. Just makes you look like an ass

You repay someone $2500 in cash? Actually count out 25 hundred dollar bills?

(then you’re hiding something too).
Why?

I do it all the time. And I have a whole pile of receipts to prove it

Last I checked, cash is still legal tender, which is the ONLY legal way of repaying debts.

Except Wade said he didn’t have any receipts. No proof of payment.
The Money Trail will lead to it. Withdrawals, etc. Can't hide money anymore.

Besides, I'm not sure there has to be any proof of anything here, does there?

This is a Judge that's going to decide whether she should be relieved of her duties. Not sure she can appeal.

That’s complete BS. Are you even watching the testimony?! She is kicking Trumps lawyers asses.

Stop repeating propaganda you know nothing about. Just makes you look like an ass

Fani should be deemed a hostile witness. She’s an angry loser.

The Money Trail will lead to it. Withdrawals, etc. Can't hide money anymore.

Besides, I'm not sure there has to be any proof of anything here, does there?

This is a Judge that's going to decide whether she should be relieved of her duties. Not sure she can appeal.
She was just asked if she ever paid Wade in a check. She answered that she doesn’t even have checks.

And yes, there needs to be proof that she paid him back. They’re trying to disprove that she has benefitted personally from the money her office gave to Wade for the job she gave him. So they’re saying that even though Wade paid for all these vacations she went on with him, she didn’t benefit because she paid for her half.

"She gave me cash"... did you deposit the cash?... "no" .... you have no record of ever getting money from her? ... "No it was all cash". And where is the money now?... "I spent it".

'I gave him cash"... did you go to an ATM?.... "no I keep cash at my home"... where did the cash come from?... "could be anywhere, it is cash... my daddy told me to keep cash at home at all times"

I mean.... FFS... this woman is supposed to be a professional???

A 10 year old could come up with better than this.

Forum List

Back