BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

Maybe, maybe not.
Not if she took the case just to enrich her and her main squeeze.

As usual the strain of Leftist on this board are way behind the eight ball.

We're talking miles, not inches.

Even mainstream media has already speculated the entire case could be thrown out.

I guess that's what happens when you bring a BS indictment for political purposes against an opponent who way outmatches you.

Of course she is angry. She moved from her home because of threats and is holding 3 lawsuits from Trumpets that are full of lies about her personal life.

This is obviously a delay tactic and phishing for sound bites from Trumps team. They are embarrassing themselves
The filthy ass bitch is angry because her corruption is being brought to public attention.

Being an uppity Libtard Negro she doesn't think she should be held accountable for anything.

Of course she is angry. She moved from her home because of threats and is holding 3 lawsuits from Trumpets that are full of lies about her personal life.

This is obviously a delay tactic and phishing for sound bites from Trumps team. They are embarrassing themselves
I'm not really following the case, but you know that if she wins they'll say it was rigged or corrupt or whatever the hell they're conditioned to say.

This gets more like pro wrestling by the day. There's no way to know if they're serious.

The filthy ass bitch is angry because her corruption is being brought to public attention.

Being an uppity Libtard Negro she doesn't think she should be held accountable for anything.
I will rephrase your harsh language into a version I am comfortable with:

I have worked in admissions, and I know first-hand that many mediocre black people were admitted to professional degree programs when they would not have had they been white.

Ms. Willis is an example of that. She is coming across as unprofessional, unfamiliar with proper grammar, somewhat memory-impaired, and of no more than average intelligence. She got to the position she is now in because she is a black female, and she is now being exposed - and angry about it.

Last edited:
What a bitch! She just said she is “not going to emasculate a black man.” But she sure is happy to try and emasculate a white man.
She is behaving exactly as a criminal would in a criminal trial. But this is a disqualification hearing, not the trial of some street-rat, thug. Which is how she's conducting herself..... Like a common hoodlum.

Everybody sees it. Anybody with an above-room-temperature IQ (I had to lower the standard to include a handful of dims) can see it

These are supposed to be Public Officials, Members of The Court, and they're acting like Mafioso.

You need to understand something here, folks -- This is a PERFECT representation of the dimocrap scum party. All of it. Top to bottom.

What kind of scumbag votes for these kind of people?

As if we didn't already know -- Other scumbags

It's over for Fani! She's being exposed and the witnesses are ratting her out. This is not going to end well for her.

I watched some of her testimony. She acts guilty. She won't simply reply to questions. And she is a lawyer they claim?

I'm not really following the case, but you know that if she wins they'll say it was rigged or corrupt or whatever the hell they're conditioned to say.

This gets more like pro wrestling by the day. There's no way to know if they're serious.

The main thing I get out of this is that the charges have something to do with "fraudulent electors", and I can't imagine any way that could remotely be possible?
Alternate electors are all selected by the parties, before the election.
The electors chosen to be counted are notified by the state legislators.
They then cast their paper ballots in an open session of the state legislature.
And then the state legislature forwards 6 copies to all the relevant recepients.

{...
Six “certificates of ascertainment” are paired with the certificates of the vote. One is sent to the U.S. vice president, two are sent to the state’s secretary of state, two are sent to the archivist of the U.S. and the final one is sent to the judge of the U.S. district court of the district in which the electors met.
...}

In no way do I see any possible way for there to be any "elector fraud" possible.
Everyone knows what the election results already were, who the electors are supposed to be, and how they are supposed to vote.

She is behaving exactly as a criminal would in a criminal trial. But this is a disqualification hearing, not the trial of some street-rat, thug. Which is how she's conducting herself..... Like a common hoodlum.

Everybody sees it. Anybody with an above-room-temperature IQ (I had to lower the standard to include a handful of dims) can see it

These are supposed to be Public Officials, Members of The Court, and they're acting like Mafioso.

You need to understand something here, folks -- This is a PERFECT representation of the dimocrap scum party. All of it. Top to bottom.

What kind of scumbag votes for these kind of people?

As if we didn't already know -- Other scumbags
Welcome to Obama/Biden America.

Forum List

Back