BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

That’s a lazy generalized statement that you could make from reading propaganda headlines, but shows no intimate knowledge of the actual case we are watching today.

Nothing has shown misuse of tax payer funds and financial benefits. And she is literally saying why she is mad… she is calling out the multiple lies that trumps team included in 3 different lawsuits. She is doing this all under oath. So if Trump has evidence to back up those claims, they have her. My guess is… they don’t.

DEI Fani ramble on about meaningless nonsense. It reminded me of Hairy Legs *Joe and his Cornpop story.

Why is she talking so much? My understanding is that lawyers advise their clients to answer as simply and briefly as possible. She is a horrible witness.
Her lawyers were objecting to her testifying and she stood up and charged up there. She wanted to fight against the dishonesty. Didn’t you see that whole thing happen before she took the stand?

She is explaining everything in detail so the Trump team can’t take stuff out of context and spin

The filthy ass bitch is angry because her corruption is being brought to public attention.

Being an uppity Libtard Negro she doesn't think she should be held accountable for anything.
Read you own posts and then laugh at your angry self. Her anger comes out everything the Trump team references one of the lies they’ve told.

I'm not really following the case, but you know that if she wins they'll say it was rigged or corrupt or whatever the hell they're conditioned to say.

This gets more like pro wrestling by the day. There's no way to know if they're serious.
Judge has been super balanced and even keeled. Giving trumps team a ton of latitude in questioning. These lawyers are extremely obnoxious. Sound very desperate to get a gotchya clip

She’s too stupid, memory-impaired, or dishonest to know how she paid of a tax lien.

Any one of which is should disqualify her from holding the position of District Attorney.
I’d have the same answer. I pay my taxes through turbo tax. Can’t remember if I used a credit card, debit card, direct deposit, or defection from refund if asked about certain years. I sure as hell wouldn’t make a proclamation on it in court while under oath if I wasn’t 100% sure.

I’d have the same answer. I pay my taxes through turbo tax. Can’t remember if I used a credit card, debit card, direct deposit, or defection from refund if asked about certain years. I sure as hell wouldn’t make a proclamation on it in court while under oath if I wasn’t 100% sure.
Then she would have said I paid through Turbo Tax with either my credit or debit card….can’t remember which. She was being evasive because she claimed she had no checking account and only dealt in cash.

All under oath!!!!! That means nothing anymore. She was defensive. And then went race and gender. She may win if the judge is intimidated. He may be. However, the door opened a crack to question African Americans of political power of some sort now in court.
Uhh it mean she can be prosecuted for perjury if evidence shows she lied. Get a clue

Her lawyers were objecting to her testifying and she stood up and charged up there. She wanted to fight against the dishonesty. Didn’t you see that whole thing happen before she took the stand?

She is explaining everything in detail so the Trump team can’t take stuff out of context and spin
Yes, she did the complete OPPOSITE of pleading the 5th, spectacularly, LMAO!!!

Then she would have said I paid through Turbo Tax with either my credit or debit card….can’t remember which. She was being evasive because she claimed she had no checking account and only dealt in cash.
Wrong. She said she doesn’t use checks. She obviously has a checking account as she uses cash apps and debit cards. See these little details you miss…. It’s all good here on a message board. Not so much in a court underoath with a nation wide broadcast. Any little thing that is wrong gets blown up. Step out of your bubble and look at the whole situation

Forum List

Back