BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

Negro low IQ corruption!

Degenerate, I will repeat the question - in what way is Trump's right to get due process is interfered with by a relationship within the prosecutor's team?

This answer is IN NO WAY. DUH

Equivalent on the other side would be Fanni suddenly making a charge that Trump is guilty because he fucked his lawyer.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
So here we see Lisa once again entering a thread with her anti-black hatred. This questioning is stupid and shows the desperation of the trump legal team. If Trump was innocent, all he has to do is let the case happen and allow the evidence to prove his Innocence. But he's not innocent so he's trying to do whatever he can to stop the trial or hopefully delay it until after the election in the hopes he can win and then stop the case.

Wrong. She said she doesn’t use checks. She obviously has a checking account as she uses cash apps and debit cards. See these little details you miss…. It’s all good here on a message board. Not so much in a court underoath with a nation wide broadcast. Any little thing that is wrong gets blown up. Step out of your bubble and look at the whole situation
Sorry, but we’re supposed to believe she walked around. Caribbean island with $2,000 in cash?

IF she was paying back lover boy’s advances on her behalf, you know damn well she would do so in a manner to show proof. She had none.

Stalinist folly in the USA?
Corrupt prosecutor (PERSECUTOR)?

It's amazing that Trump is to be held supposedly guilty of election interference by a trial that is ELECTION INERFERENCE.

:rolleyes:
This is not election interference against trump.

So here we see Lisa once again entering a thread with her anti-black hatred. This questioning is stupid and shows the desperation of the trump legal team. If Trump was innocent, all he has to do is let the case happen and allow the evidence to prove his Innocence. But he's not innocent so he's trying to do whatever he can to stop the trial or hopefully delay it until after the election in the hopes he can win and then stop the case.
1. No anti-black hatred. Hatred for the affirmative action process that gives special advantages to people like Wallis over better qualified whites just due to race.

2. LOTS of posters are pointing out her poor qualifications, and some in real nasty words like low IQ negroes, and such. Why go straight for ME and nary a word for the real racists? Oh, I remember….you accept all the comments by everyone except for the Jew. Can‘t you be less obvious?

Willis is up….and she’s shaking.
I feel sorry for the judge. She came in furious, calling other witnesses liars and shaking stacks of paper. I saw that her attorneys were not going to call her at the time, but she stormed into the courtroom. I thought she was supposed to be sequestered and not know what was being said.

It looked like a three-ring circus, and she did not do her cause any good.

Stalinist folly in the USA?
Corrupt prosecutor (PERSECUTOR)?

It's amazing that Trump is to be held supposedly guilty of election interference by a trial that is ELECTION INERFERENCE.

:rolleyes:

What supposed corruption had to do with the question of Trump getting a fair trial?

No corruption is the correct answer.

Exactly nothing about how Fanni paid for her vacations has any bearing on the due process Trump was afforded.

I feel sorry for the judge. She came in furious, calling other witnesses liars and shaking stacks of paper. I saw that her attorneys were not going to call her at the time, but she stormed into the courtroom. I thought she was supposed to be sequestered and not know what was being said.

It looked like a three-ring circus, and she did not do her cause any good.
She certainly gave away that she ignored the judge’s instructions not to watch the testimony. I bet he doesn’t like that.

Then she would have said I paid through Turbo Tax with either my credit or debit card….can’t remember which. She was being evasive because she claimed she had no checking account and only dealt in cash.
Well, she did say she paid rent to her friend using a cash app - e,g. Venmo monthly. But she paid Wade thousands of dollars in cash? Doesn't pass the smell test.

She is a walking target for muggers. She advertises that she walks around with $4,000 in cash on her.

Forum List

Back