BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

And if she were smart -big if - she would know that she might be caught going on lavish vacations paid for by tax dollars via her lover, and would make sure to evidence repayment - even a hand-signed note from Wade saying “I note that I received $2,500 in cash from Willis to refund her half of the blah-blah trip.” As lawyers, you would think at least ONE of them would have known to do that.
One other question - she went on four - five vacations with Wade while prosecuting one of the biggest cases in US history, and no one in her office noticed? No one asked, "where's the boss?"

Fani admitted she's under the opinion Trump tried to steal the election. She cockblocked herself admitting bias.

"Fani Willis, in discussing how she objects to records requests made by the defense lawyer Ashleigh Merchant, tells her, “I’m not on trial, no matter how hard you try to put me on trial.” It is the defendants, she said, who are on trial for trying to steal an election."

Nobody I know talks that way white boy. And the fact is this is not election interference.
The quote is spot on, and from the Great Oscar Gamble.
Your lack of understanding the metaphor to today's MADNESS, well I can't help you there.
All the LAWFARE against Trump is un-precedented, and UN-AMERICAN.
I hope you don't have kids or grandchildren, because they are doomed.

What the hell makes you think that Willis is not a capable prosecutor and does not deserve to be where she is? The fact that she is black?

Sure seems like you are yet another closeted racist rightwinger.
racist1.jpg

Fani admitted she's politically going after Trump. She cockblocked herself.

"Fani Willis, in discussing how she objects to records requests made by the defense lawyer Ashleigh Merchant, tells her, “I’m not on trial, no matter how hard you try to put me on trial.” It is the defendants, she said, who are on trial for trying to steal an election."

???

What did you THINK Trump was a trial for? Trying to steal milk and cookies?

The quote is spot on, and from the Great Oscar Gamble.
Your lack of understanding the metaphor to today's MADNESS, well I can't help you there.
All the LAWFARE against Trump is un-precedented, and UN-AMERICAN.
I hope you don't have kids or grandchildren, because they are doomed.
Can you imagine if you addressed IM2 “black boy” the way he condescendingly called you “white boy”?

She said that she saw them kissing and hugging prior to the indictments. IOW, Wallis hired her lover, and then personally profited.

There’s a saying: don’t dip your quill in the company ink.
What kind of hugs and kisses? Like French kisses… cheek kisses??

Everybody hugs so no big deal there

Her lawyers were objecting to her testifying and she stood up and charged up there. She wanted to fight against the dishonesty. Didn’t you see that whole thing happen before she took the stand?

She is explaining everything in detail so the Trump team can’t take stuff out of context and spin

Yeah. That’s what happened.
The judge had to go to chambers with her attorneys and tell them to get their client under control. He then had to admonish her several times. Tomorrow is going to be hilarious.

Ms. Willis doesn’t sound too bright, either. She can’t remember what cruise line she was on, and she can’t recall if she stayed a hotel night before the cruise left, or the night when the cruise ended. I’ve been on three cruises in that time period, and I can tell you that I stayed pre-cruise and the actual names of each hotel. These are just basic things a smart person would know.
She also doesn't know that Miami is in the US.

Forum List

Back