BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

testimony given under oath is evidence,

Let me try it this way. What was it she testified?
Did she ever see them fuck?
The claims she made could be made about anyone. She offered no evidence.
She offered her opinion. Totally irrelevant.
Do you seriously not understand this?

There were no witnesses. There was one disgruntled former employee making accusations.
Know what you watch. Don't be a stooge for the cult.
You’re right. Fani clearly put on an excellent performance and is a shining example of courtroom etiquette (Thanks again).

What reason dummy? Name ONE reason, Fanni having a relationship with her associate has in anyway prevented Trump from getting due process.

Damn but I love it when shitheads like you parade your own ignorance around in public for all to see. Why do you think they are having these hearings if there was no danger of impropriety??? This woman has all but ended her career now and almost certainly will be thrown off the case if not get the case thrown out and you are still clueless.

I love it. :laughing0301:

Let me try it this way. What was it she testified?
Did she ever see them fuck?
The claims she made could be made about anyone. She offered no evidence.
She offered her opinion. Totally irrelevant.
Do you seriously not understand this?
Do you seriously not understand that her testimony under oath is evidence? Kissing and hugging as romantic partners do.

I’m assuming this was sarcasm.
No. I meant every word.
I am totally sick of hearing about wHiTe sUPrEmAcY
It's nothing but Marxist gaslighting, and it must be called out.
The demented LEFT use racism as a CRUTCH they somehow FEEL that helps them.
In actuality, it is OBVIOUS deception, and history PROVES that the Party of the demented LEFT today is the same as it ever was.
From the 1965 Immigration act sponsored by Teddy Kenedy to LBG's getting those ******'s votes for hundreds of years, the DEMOCRATS have been on a MISSION to destabilize, and then DESTROY our Republic.
Oh hell, they went from racism to this trans crap now, good grief.

Rant off.

Damn but I love it when shitheads like you parade your own ignorance around in public for all to see. Why do you think they are having these hearings if there was no danger of impropriety??? This woman has all but ended her career now and almost certainly will be thrown off the case if not get the case thrown out and you are still clueless.

That hearing is about alleged misconduct that has nothing to do with Trump getting due justice process.

If Willis will be taken off the case in no way does that mean the case against Trump and his co-conspirators would be somehow dismissed. It will simply be transferred to another DA office.

Let me know what you don’t understand dummy.

No. I meant every word.
I am totally sick of hearing about wHiTe sUPrEmAcY
It's nothing but Marxist gaslighting, and it must be called out.
The demented LEFT use racism as a CRUTCH they somehow FEEL that helps them.
In actuality, it is OBVIOUS deception, and history PROVES that the Party of the demented LEFT today is the same as it ever was.
From the 1965 Immigration act sponsored by Teddy Kenedy to LBG's getting those ******'s votes for hundreds of years, the DEMOCRATS have been on a MISSION to destabilize, and then DESTROY our Republic.
Oh hell, they went from racism to this trans crap now, good grief.

Rant off.
So why’d you address you original rant to me?

You’re right. Fani clearly put on an excellent performance and is a shining example of courtroom etiquette (Thanks again).

She was horrible. She screams black victimization whenever she can. This was not the first time.
She also is now claiming woman victimization. She turns my stomach.
That said, that witness offered nothing. Her testimony was opinion. Valueless in a court of law.
She witnessed nothing that could be claimed was proof of a physical relationship.

You need to learn to get out of your political silo and think objectively.

She was horrible. She screams black victimization whenever she can. This was not the first time.
She also is now claiming woman victimization. She turns my stomach.
That said, that witness offered nothing. Her testimony was opinion. Valueless in a court of law.
She witnessed nothing that could be claimed was proof of a physical relationship.

You need to learn to get out of your political silo and think objectively.

Learn what evidence is then get back to me.

Do you seriously not understand that her testimony under oath is evidence? Kissing and hugging as romantic partners do.
Again, you are implying that a kiss and or a hug implies people are fucking. It does not.
Then, given her disgruntled former employee status, do you even belive her?
I sure don't.
My guess, she got cash to say what she said.

Forum List

Back