BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

Again, you are implying that a kiss and or a hug implies people are fucking. It does not.
Then, given her disgruntled former employee status, do you even belive her?
I sure don't.
My guess, she got cash to say what she said.
First of all, please say sex. Try to show some class.

Second, who said they had to be engaging in sex at that point? They were in a romantic relationship, and Fani hired her boyfriend, who by the way was faaaar from the best qualified.

Third, you’re squirming around to save Fani. Her Fani is cooked!

How stupid is Fani advertising that she keeps thousands of dollars in her house, and walks around with $2000 on her?

(Although when I was a teen and starting to date, my parents told me to take at least $10 with me to call a cab in case things went bad.)

First of all, please say sex. Try to show some class.

Second, who said they had to be engaging in sex at that point? They were in a romantic relationship, and Fani hired her boyfriend, who by the way was faaaar from the best qualified.

Third, you’re squirming around to save Fani. Her Fani is cooked!

What is a romantic relationship if not sleeping together. Duh!
Read all my posts on this . I don't have anything good to say Fani.
Differance between you and me, I am objective not tribal.

That hearing is about alleged misconduct that has nothing to do with Trump getting due justice process.
REALLY, Jackass? And you think you can hold a trial deciding a person's life while the DA is running around having illicit affairs in secret with the chief prosecutor in the case behind everyone's back???

It is called a CONFLICT OF INTEREST, Bunghole.

If Willis will be taken off the case in no way does that mean the case against Trump and his co-conspirators would be somehow dismissed.
That is EXACTLY the reason, because SHE is the one who BROUGHT the case, dipshit. She RAN on "getting Trump" and now we find this out? What else don't we know? She will be lucky not to lose her license to practice law much less not face criminal charges herself over this. The law takes a very dim view of stuff like this because not only does it destroy any pretense of impartial justice upon which our law is based and to which every officer of the court swears to uphold, but if she thought she could get away with this, then what else is she pulling or might pull in the future?

It is a matter of INTEGRITY of the court.

This was HER case, and if the very integrity of the DA is now in question, so too must be whatever "evidence" she has. Trump is entitled to a FAIR and IMPARTIAL trial BY LAW.

It will be shocking if they don't entirely throw out the case. This is about erring on the side of the benefit of the doubt because people are presumed INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY, not something to be handed off like a baton to the "next guy" to GET TRUMP.

REALLY, Jackass? And you think you can hold a trial deciding a person's life while the DA is running around having illicit affairs in secret with the chief prosecutor in the case behind everyone's back???

That is EXACTLY the reason, because SHE is the one who BROUGHT the case, dipshit. She RAN on "getting Trump" and now we find this out? What else don't we know? She will be lucky not to lose her license to practice law much less not face criminal charges herself over this. The law takes a very dim view of stuff like this because not only does it destroy any pretense of impartial justice upon which our law id based and to which every officer of the court swears to uphold, but if she thought she could get away with this, then what else is she pulling or might pull in the future?

This was HER case, and if the very integrity of the DA is now in question, so too must be whatever "evidence" she has. Trump is entitled to a FAIR and IMPARTIAL trial BY LAW.

It will be shocking if they don't entirely throw out the case. This is about erring on the side of the benefit of the doubt because people are presumed INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY, not something to be handed off like a baton to the "next guy" to GET TRUMP.

Illicit affair? What illicit affair?

Their affair was perfectly legal.

Do you have any clue what you are saying?

That is EXACTLY the reason, because SHE is the one who BROUGHT the case, dipshit. She RAN on "getting Trump" and now we find this out? What else don't we know? She will be lucky not to lose her license to practice law much less not face criminal charges herself over this. The law takes a very dim view of stuff like this because not only does it destroy any pretense of impartial justice upon which our law is based and to which every officer of the court swears to uphold, but if she thought she could get away with this, then what else is she pulling or might pull in the future?

The evidence against trump and the 19 others does not go away if Willis is removed. Trump is caught on tape violating Georgia law.

Since when do prosecutors owe criminal defendants an update on their relationship status? :lmao:
That is EXACTLY the reason, because SHE is the one who BROUGHT the case, dipshit. She RAN on "getting Trump" and now we find this out? What else don't we know? She will be lucky not to lose her license to practice law much less not face criminal charges herself over this. The law takes a very dim view of stuff like this because not only does it destroy any pretense of impartial justice upon which our law id based and to which every officer of the court swears to uphold, but if she thought she could get away with this, then what else is she pulling or might pull in the future?
Two grand juries decided to bring this case to trial.

Criminal defendants questioning the integrity of their prosecutors doesn't mean much.
:lmao:

The case isn't getting thrown out. I'll break that news for you right now.

Illicit affair? What illicit affair? Their affair was perfectly legal.

NOT WHEN THE TWO OF THEM ARE WORKING TOGETHER ON THE SAME CASE.

It's called Conflict of Interest, Dolt.

Now where the shit really hits the fan is if it turns out the money she was paying her boyfriend came from public funds or was used to INFLUENCE his actions.

Thou doth protest too much. Your objections point to your knowledge of guilt.

Fanni knew what she was doing was wrong, that is why she covered it up and tried to cover her tracks.

1708047900481.png

Forum List

Back