BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

I have been watch the trial today. My god this guy is a dumbass. Typical.
This is why I am opposed to Affirmative Action. He does not strike me as above-average in intelligence, which of course is required for law school for whites.

His grammar was wrong, as well, which bothers me when coming from highly educated people.

This is why I am opposed to Affirmative Action. He does not strike me as above-average in intelligence, which of course is required for law school for whites.

His grammar was wrong, as well, which bothers me when coming from highly educated people.
The Democrat Party is infested with low IQ Blacks. DEI failures.

Willis is another dumbass Black. The kind of idiot that is heart and soul of the filthy Democrat Party.

The Democrat Party is infested with low IQ Blacks. DEI failures.

Willis is another dumbass Black. The kind of idiot that is heart and soul of the filthy Democrat Party.
While I would not phrase it the way you did, I absolutely think that skin color should have no place in deciding whom to admit to law school.

Now I am listening to Ms. Willis. She is sure angry, when she should be ashamed of what she did.

Ms. Willis doesn’t sound too bright, either. She can’t remember what cruise line she was on, and she can’t recall if she stayed a hotel night before the cruise left, or the night when the cruise ended. I’ve been on three cruises in that time period, and I can tell you that I stayed pre-cruise and the actual names of each hotel. These are just basic things a smart person would know.

Fani is EXPOSED!!

1708029148720.png

Ms. Willis doesn’t sound too bright, either. She can’t remember what cruise line she was on, and she can’t recall if she stayed a hotel night before the cruise left, or the night when the cruise ended. I’ve been on three cruises in that time period, and I can tell you that I stayed pre-cruise and the actual names of each hotel. These are just basic things a smart person would know.
She could be a pathological liar.

She is, afterall, a dimocrap.

Forum List

Back