Breaking: Faux Conservative Ted Cruz Endorsed By Jeb Bush.........George W. Bush To Follow!

Trump endorsed by the border patrol, cruz, whose wife is an open border lobbyist, endorsed by open border let terrorists in pigs.

Faux conservative? Motherfucker, pull your head out of your ass! Plus, he is the only conservative left in the race.

And that right there folks is the kiss of death for any campaign. Once G.W. follows up and endorses him, Trump will have all the ammunition he needs to label Cruz a false conservative and instead an establishment candidate in bed with the Washington crony elite.

Jeb Bush endorses Ted Cruz for GOP nomination

The only endorsements that mean anything this election cycle, are the ones for Trump. The more higher profile people get behind him, the more acceptable he looks. He is the one with a question mark on him, nobody else. (well, except maybe for Bernie, lol)

So Cruz is not a real conservative.

I have no idea what's going on at this point.

Faux conservative? Motherfucker, pull your head out of your ass! Plus, he is the only conservative left in the race.
Rand Paul was the ONLY conservative in the race from day one.
That may be true, but there's something about Paul that causes me to just not trust him.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1458742476.598589.jpg

So Cruz is not a real conservative.

I have no idea what's going on at this point.

Cruz is a real conservative.

He just isn't as good as Trump.

The fact that establishment names are endorsing Cruz is a sign that they are realizing just how out of touch with the base they are.

But they still want to choose the nominee instead of let the voters do it.

You guys said Romney was the kiss of death too.

How do you expect to unite the party if any time a party member you don't like does something it's te kiss of death?

Breaking: Faux Conservative Ted Cruz Endorsed By Jeb Bush.........George W. Bush To Follow!

Yes because their favorite Canuck is "an outsider to the establishment GOP". Ted Cruz couldn't be more of an empty paper bag if he was under the counter at a checkout stand..

Yes because their favorite Canuck is "an outsider to the establishment GOP". Ted Cruz couldn't be more of an empty paper bag if he was under the counter at a checkout stand..

Goldman Sachs. Him and Hillary Clinton are completely owned. He's no 'outsider.'

I won't support anyone in bed with the Bush Family. Cruz worked for the Bush's and is just another one of their lackeys. Don't buy into his 'Constitutionalist' scam. He's a Bush Family/Goldman Sachs puppet. He's no different than Hillary Clinton.

They must be getting desperate by now if they are doing that. I think if I was Ted Kruze I would wonder why they chose me last and if that means that Ted Kruze was not their preferred choice. They picked him last which means they liked others a lot more. What is wrong with Ted?

Well this should negatively impact Trumps polling numbers. He'll never get the nomination now.

Forum List

Back