Breaking! FBI Finds Cocaine Residue on Hunter Biden's Gun Pouch ---- Prosecutors Asks Judge Not To Dismiss Charges

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Uh oh! Looks like this will seal the deal on Hunter's fate. The idiot did so much coke he even got it on his gun pouch.

“To be clear, investigators literally found drugs on the pouch where the defendant had kept his gun,” prosecutors wrote. An FBI chemist determined the substance was cocaine, court filings said.

Uh oh! Looks like this will seal the deal on Hunter's fate. The idiot did so much coke he even got it on his gun pouch.

“To be clear, investigators literally found drugs on the pouch where the defendant had kept his gun,” prosecutors wrote. An FBI chemist determined the substance was cocaine, court filings said.

So, six years ago, they found a cocaine residue on his gun pouch

Major drug bust

I would imagine everything Hunter owns is tainted with cocaine residue.

It's Brietbart. Lolol 😂😂😂

Yeah, when the president's son is committing federal felonies, it's a big deal.

Back when you pretended to care about this, I think you had some interest in the activities of Donald Trump, Jr., Ivanka, and Eric, no?

OMG this is huge
You are looking at $100-200 penalty here

It's Brietbart. Lolol 😂😂😂
Here you go, darling, knock yourself out. But first, could you make me a ham sammich....please?

Cocaine residue was found on Hunter Biden’s gun pouch in 2018 case, prosecutors say

OMG this is huge
You are looking at $100-200 penalty here

No, lying on a federal background check form is a felony:

Lying on an ATF Form 4473 is considered a federal crime under 18 U.S.C. 922(a)(6) and can result in criminal prosecution. Imprisonment: If convicted, a person can face up to 10 years in prison. Fine: A person convicted of lying on an ATF Form 4473 can also face fines up to $250,000.

GatewayPundit. :auiqs.jpg:

You cultists are SO desperate. LOL

I can't shake the idea that all of this is political subterfuge to justify prosecuting (persecuting) Trump. Yes the gun thing was probably illegal and could merit jail time--I read one account that said up to 25 years--but possession of the gun is the only crime here. So far as we know Hunter didn't use the gun to commit any illegal act and he didn't threaten or shoot anybody. It was the safest charge they could bring against him that most likely won't result in any jail time and will result in the least amount of protest by a pro-2nd amendment right wing. I will be really surprised if there is jail time.

The tax charge indictment in California will likely result in requirement to pay some back taxes that the deep state will quickly pay, but I suspect this too is to justify the state indictments of Trump all of which I am pretty sure are result of DOJ pressure and probably funded by the deep state.

If it is shown unequivocally that I'm wrong about that I will say so. But I strongly suspect I am right.

But it may be factor in the House decision to suspend for now pressing contempt of Congress charges on Hunter.

And it all ultimately is to create an image of 'fair play' when it comes to Trump and possibly to divert from attention to/investigation of what may be far more serious crimes of illegal influence, bribery, even treason.

Forum List

Back