🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

Fmr. DHS Official Claims Michael Flynn May Have Deal With FBI

I guess Comrade Trump should not have fired Mikey, huh?

So Fox fell for the FAKE NEWS also.
Exactly what is there to deal with, the FBI already said they have no intention of charging Flynn with anything.

But you might want to read the link. So should Fox.

CNN Analyst Juliette Kayyem Drops Incendiary Claim of Mike Flynn Flipping to FBI
She didn't drop her claim. She said from the onset that Flynn "may have" struck a deal with the FBI. She has not wavered from that.

Once again, what does the FBI have as leverage for a deal, they've already said Flynn is not in legal jeopardy. The bitch is a moabama flunky trying to fan nonexistent flames.

Exactly what is there to deal with, the FBI already said they have no intention of charging Flynn with anything.

CNN Analyst Juliette Kayyem Drops Incendiary Claim of Mike Flynn Flipping to FBI
She didn't drop her claim. She said from the onset that Flynn "may have" struck a deal with the FBI. She has not wavered from that.

Once again, what does the FBI have as leverage for a deal, they've already said Flynn is not in legal jeopardy. The bitch is a moabama flunky trying to fan nonexistent flames.
Why are you asking me? It's not yet been determined that such a deal was forged.

You almost gotta laugh. The FOX s "law-newz" contributor Rachel Stockman bases her story on CNN's (former Obama appointee) Julette Kayyem's unidentified and unverified "sources". So what we have is either fake news or another criminal leak in the Trump administration connected to a CNN former Obama appointee reporter.
How do you think Rachel got a hold of the official Homeland Security Document that showed the experts concluded people coming from the Middle East to the US get radicalized after they have been in the United States?
It had to come from one of these agencies. The not so subtle message was that Trump has been dead wrong about his refugee andMuslim bans andits going to cause more harm than good. In case anyone is wondering these life time patriots work for the American people, not for Trump. They're sending us a message. They're trying to protect the American people from a madman president.

You almost gotta laugh. The FOX s "law-newz" contributor Rachel Stockman bases her story on CNN's (former Obama appointee) Julette Kayyem's unidentified and unverified "sources". So what we have is either fake news or another criminal leak in the Trump administration connected to a CNN former Obama appointee reporter.
How do you think Rachel got a hold of the official Homeland Security Document that showed the experts concluded people coming from the Middle East to the US get radicalized after they have been in the United States?
It had to come from one of these agencies. The not so subtle message was that Trump has been dead wrong about his refugee andMuslim bans. In case anyone is wondering these life time patriots work for the American people, not for Trump. They're sending us a message. They're trying to protect the American people from Trump.
Do you suck far too much Obama dick

Why are you asking me? It's not yet been determined that such a deal was forged.

From my link:

But, to be clear, I did not say on this segment that I have any confirmation that he is actually cooperating or that I have talked to anyone who does.

Having rolled out the rumor rug, Kayyem pulled it out from underneath everyone hyping her claim.

Is that not dropping her claim? She admitted to throwing out a rumor, nothing more. The bitch is nothing but a maobama hack.

It had to come from one of these agencies. The not so subtle message was that Trump has been dead wrong about his refugee andMuslim bans. In case anyone is wondering these life time patriots work for the American people, not for Trump. They're sending us a message. They're trying to protect the American people from Trump.
Do you suck far too much Obama dick
Interesting. I didn't even mention Obama's name nor anything I said have a thing to do with him.
Just confused, angry and have to lash out. I understand your predicament !

A member of the intelligence committee said this past week they have some significant evidence against Trump and his administration.
The shit is eventually going to hit the fan where all of his base here who call it the " fake Russian connection" is going to eat their words.

Funny. The Deplorables can't call this FAKE NEWS since Fox is reporting it.

They were quoting CNN so, yeah it's fake. And anyway, the CNN correspondence said "it's beginning to look like Flynn may have a deal with the Feds " she never said he did.

You must read carefully, I always try to teach Democrats that but, they insist on reading one sentence per paragraph.

I really think the FBI should be concerned with Flynn's health. The Orange Putin has been learning from Russia's latest assassinations.

Trump will deny even knowing Flynn

Whose story will be more credible......Trumps or Flynns?
A one year Gold membership at USMB ($25) says you are wrong. Bet?

Trump has to actually say "I don't know Flynn" for you to win......or will you admit you are exaggerating as "bigly" as "sniper fire", being "dead broke" and "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"? Loser pays for the winner's annual gold membership.

Maybe I should have said "I don't know Flynn"

Trump is distancing himself from Flynn, downplaying his role in his campaign......making him a non-person

60 days in and he is already facing charges of treason

Your last view of Trump will be trying to escape Washington in a White Ford Bronco

You mean 60 days in he's facing allegations of treason....from idiots!

That's quite a fantasy you have RW Mcquarters. You should write comic books.

The evidence is mounting against Trump and the glove will fit

Trump better start warming up the Ford Bronco
Thus far you have presented nothing that qualifies as evidence. Further, when pressed you simply demand that you have done such and refuse to show it again.
Plenty of evidence
Just not enough to convict....YET

FBI will hold back until they have an ironclad case

Give Trump a chance to tell lies without knowing the FBI already knows the truth

60795432.jpg

So impatient

Its only been a few months. The Benghazi investigation went on for four years

From my link:

But, to be clear, I did not say on this segment that I have any confirmation that he is actually cooperating or that I have talked to anyone who does.

Having rolled out the rumor rug, Kayyem pulled it out from underneath everyone hyping her claim.

Is that not dropping her claim? She admitted to throwing out a rumor, nothing more. The bitch is nothing but a maobama hack.
And that is not anything different than she ever said. Again, from the start, she say Flynn "may" have cut a deal. She never waivered from that and she dropped nothing.

Funny. The Deplorables can't call this FAKE NEWS since Fox is reporting it.

They were quoting CNN so, yeah it's fake. And anyway, the CNN correspondence said "it's beginning to look like Flynn may have a deal with the Feds " she never said he did.

You must read carefully, I always try to teach Democrats that but, they insist on reading one sentence per paragraph.
Huh? For it to be fake news, there has to be no possibility Flynn cut a deal with the Feds... where's the evidence of this...?

You mean 60 days in he's facing allegations of treason....from idiots!

That's quite a fantasy you have RW Mcquarters. You should write comic books.

Thus far you have presented nothing that qualifies as evidence. Further, when pressed you simply demand that you have done such and refuse to show it again.
Plenty of evidence

Give Trump a chance to tell lies without knowing the FBI already knows the truth

60795432.jpg

So impatient

With Benghazi (which I found a huge waste of time), you had the entire incident in front of you.

You also had a clear view of what was either an incompetent or corrupt administration (and spare me the questions on that.....we all know you are a hack).

This one has yet to really be defined.

Hacking the DNC is not hacking the election.

End of that story.

Plenty of evidence

60795432.jpg

So impatient

With Benghazi (which I found a huge waste of time), you had the entire incident in front of you.

You also had a clear view of what was either an incompetent or corrupt administration (and spare me the questions on that.....we all know you are a hack).

This one has yet to really be defined.

Hacking the DNC is not hacking the election.

End of that story.

Hacking the DNC provided a benefit to the Trump Campaign
At the time the hacks were slowly being released, Trump was making arguments to recognize Russian control of Crimea and lift sanctions
At the time the hacks were being released...key members of the Trump campaign were meeting with Russian agents
Trump and his campaign, lied about those meetings taking place

The FBI is investigating. If these are just innocent coincidences...Trump will be cleared
If there is a connection between Putin's actions and Trump's actions.....Trump has committed Treason

Oh yes the seven year Whitewater investigation that found nothing

Russiagate has been going on for a week and Republicans are already whining......Aren't we done yet?
Are you testifying that no crimes were committed nor any convictions came out of the Whitewater investigation? You are wrong....again. Whitewash Whitewater all you like, but it was a legitimate scandal. What couldn't/wasn't done was to gather enough evidence on the Clintons to charge, much less convict, them. If there is anything to the "Russiagate" scandal, I suspect the same will happen there; underlings and lackeys will be convicted, but Trump will still be President.

Whitewater controversy - Wikipedia
The Clintons were never charged with any crime. Fifteen other persons were convicted of more than 40 crimes, including Jim Guy Tucker, who was removed from office.[43]

• Jim Guy Tucker: Governor of Arkansas at the time, removed from office (fraud, 3 counts)
  • John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker (tax evasion)
  • William J. Marks, Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker's business partner (conspiracy)
  • Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide (conspiracy to misapply funds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • Webster Hubbell: Clinton political supporter; Rose Law Firm partner (embezzlement, fraud)
  • Jim McDougal: banker, Clinton political supporter: (18 felonies, varied)
  • Susan McDougal: Clinton political supporter (multiple frauds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • David Hale: banker, self-proclaimed Clinton political supporter: (conspiracy, fraud)
  • Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president (embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign)
  • Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker (multiple loan fraud). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent (multiple loan fraud)
  • Robert W. Palmer: Madison appraiser (conspiracy). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • John Latham: Madison Bank CEO (bank fraud)
  • Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant (multiple bribery)
  • Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant (bribery)

Well worth a seven year investigation that should have taken a month
People didn't call him "Slick Willie" for nothing.

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

Trump will deny even knowing Flynn

Whose story will be more credible......Trumps or Flynns?
A one year Gold membership at USMB ($25) says you are wrong. Bet?

Trump has to actually say "I don't know Flynn" for you to win......or will you admit you are exaggerating as "bigly" as "sniper fire", being "dead broke" and "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"? Loser pays for the winner's annual gold membership.

Maybe I should have said "I don't know Flynn"

Trump is distancing himself from Flynn, downplaying his role in his campaign......making him a non-person
So you don't want to bet?

Of course Trump wants to distance himself from Flynn. Flynn is now tainted. Washington politicians always back away from tainted people. Look, again, at Bill Clinton's Presidency for multiple examples.

Forum List

Back