BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

He's a commie who did it to stir up hatred against the right. I guarantee it.

MK ULTRA job . lol.. this bs is so phony and the guy was used as . a set up for the sheep to foam at the mouth over.

50 year old former New Yorker living in Florida driving a van that has stickers all over the back....now I know its a liberal jackass.....don't tell me....I bet one of the stickers said coexist....and Obama Biden....buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

Yeah see the stickers on that thing? I was trying to enlarge the picture so I could read but no luck.....
There is one American flag on the back....and what looks like a phony US GOV SEAL on the side...
Crazy stuff.

JO

HEre's another pic

1540568579996.jpg

Close-up of Pro-Trump, Anti-leftist Stickers on Bomb Suspect Van

I'm sure you will take care of it snitch.

Yep. Watch this.

Sorry, this link is from what we call "the real world" ...........

>> While the motives for the attacks remain unclear, all those targeted are either leading Democrats or prominent figures who have been critical of the US president.

Experts have said right-wing terror is on the rise. It "is fueling a surge in terrorism in the US," according to an analysis by Quartz of the University of Maryland's Global Terrorism Database.

"Overall, the US had only six attacks a decade ago, but 65 in 2017. The number of fatalities is also increasing, in contrast to a global decrease in terror attacks.

"Terror attacks around the world fell from about 17,000 in 2014 to about 11,000 in 2017. They dropped almost 40 per cent in the Middle East.

The trend "persisted in 2017, when most attacks in the US were committed by right-wing extremists," Quartz said. "Out of 65 incidents last year, 37 were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations.

"In the same period, seven attacks were linked to Islamic extremists, and 11 attacks were inspired by left-leaning ideologies." << -- Yahoo Nooz

You keep selling those mythologies though, 'cause it's so cute.

That Muslim that shot up the gay club, how was that counted?

Orlando?

I don't think that was 2017 but I'd guess it's counted under "homophobic".

Would it have been lumped under "rightwing"?

My point. I don't trust your counting.

It's not my counting --- it's what we call a "quote". So I took a guess. You could do the same thing.

Homophobia sure isn't a 'left' thing.

Your claim to be an independent entity, and not part of the Hive Mind, known as Liberalism is noted. I will keep watch for supporting evidence.

Muslim terrorism, surely is not a "right" thing, yet you imply that you would love to attribute them to the "right".

And that's my point.

Just tweeted by Tapper:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources. — CNN’s Mark Morales, Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz, and Brynn Gingras report

Latest news: Trump critics and CNN receive explosive devices - CNNPolitics

Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
/——/ On Wednesday Rush predicted he’d be caught by Friday.
He also predicted it was a false flag from the left
/——/ I know

Oh good! He's alive. Maybe now we can find out what the deal is.

Is that an Ice Cream truck?

Got pictures of Trump on it.

Dotard himself is supposed to speak soon, hope the media asks him about it.
Put it up when he does. I'm waiting on the press conference at 2:30

It's now being reported that he is a career Democratic staffer who was since cast out two years ago for being too extreme. He's been unemployed since. Papers found in his home indicate he multiple objectives: get revenge against what he considered to be hypocritical corporate/establishment Democrats he blamed for his plight, inspire sympathy for the Bernie Sanders/Occasio-Cortez branch of the party, and sabotage Republicans chances in the election.
I've actually been wondering how the bomber was able to acquire the addresses of top Democrats and celebrities. He had to have access to some kind of political mailing list.
Considering what his van looks like, I'm thinking he was active in the campaigns.

Yeah, I wanna watch @ 2:30.

Considering it's all stickered up, he's probably a nutbar, and another reason Mental Institutions should be reopened. (In this case, Chattahoochee.) Not sure how anyone saw Trump stickers in that blurry photo. I can't make out what they say.
Yeah, if he's a Trump supporter, he's clearly mentally ill.

However, if he is a Democrat, then he is a typical example of all Democrats.

Amiright? Amiright? Amiright? That's logic, folks!

I'm just glad they caught this nut job.

I hope he's responsible for all of them and there isn't another mailer out there.

17th thread on this and she goes to.......... NYTimes? Reuters? CNN?

Nope............ Alex John Brinkley Jones. :banghead:
Alex Jones reports it so... By default... Ny times, Reuters, and all who also report it, too must be conspiracy whack jobs?

If this person did this, let him be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I'd be for the death penalty for this act, it is very disturbing.

Oh good! He's alive. Maybe now we can find out what the deal is.

Is that an Ice Cream truck?

Got pictures of Trump on it.

Dotard himself is supposed to speak soon, hope the media asks him about it.
Put it up when he does. I'm waiting on the press conference at 2:30

It's now being reported that he is a career Democratic staffer who was since cast out two years ago for being too extreme. He's been unemployed since. Papers found in his home indicate he multiple objectives: get revenge against what he considered to be hypocritical corporate/establishment Democrats he blamed for his plight, inspire sympathy for the Bernie Sanders/Occasio-Cortez branch of the party, and sabotage Republicans chances in the election.
I've actually been wondering how the bomber was able to acquire the addresses of top Democrats and celebrities. He had to have access to some kind of political mailing list.
Considering what his van looks like, I'm thinking he was active in the campaigns.

Yeah, I wanna watch @ 2:30.

Considering it's all stickered up, he's probably a nutbar, and another reason Mental Institutions should be reopened. (In this case, Chattahoochee.) Not sure how anyone saw Trump stickers in that blurry photo. I can't make out what they say.
Yeah, if he's a Trump supporter, he's clearly mentally ill.

However, if he is a Democrat, then he is a typical example of all Democrats.

Amiright? Amiright? Amiright? That's logic, folks!

Anyone that would do this is nuts. If they are guilty, give him the needle.

1). How on earth can you tell what’s on that van in that picture? It’s so fuzzy

2) wouldn’t wisdom suggest we see that this is definitely the guy before rushing to judgment?

3) why exactly do you think it matters which “side” this guy is on?

Why does it matter??

Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

The president holds regular rallies telling his minions how evil these people are. The president plays up his respect for politicians who physically attacked their opponent and has offered to pay the legal bills of his supporters who fight his opponents.

And when a Trump supporter tries to commit acts of violence against the very people Trump has been railing against for years now, you ask "why does this matter?"

Go fuck yourself.

They are evil. But he hasn’t called for violence

You guys on the other hand to call for violence frequently

Forum List

Back