BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Let me guess..."FBI has been aware of him for some time now"...
These guys are always being *watched* by fbi before they nut out. So why doesn't FBI stop them?
YEP COPS JUST SAID THEY HAVE HAD TROUBLE WITH HIM BEFORE FOR TERRORISTIC THREATS.SORRY FOR CAPS

An entire thread about bumper stickers on a vehicle?

Jesus dude, get a grip
You act like it's some random unimportant vehicle. You're mad because the criminal is a Trump supporter.
This is not a criminal who happens to be a Trump supporter.
This is a Trump supporter who has listened to Trump's many dog whistles of hate and violence and acted.
THIS IS THE POSTER BOY OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS.
Most Trump supporters are closer to this guy than they will admit.
Maybe we need to split them into two camps: the ones who want to blow up the liberals and the ones who want to take their AR-15's and shoot the Hondurans in the caravan at the border.

That'd be cool!!!!

50 year old former New Yorker living in Florida driving a van that has stickers all over the back....now I know its a liberal jackass.....don't tell me....I bet one of the stickers said coexist....and Obama Biden....buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

Yeah see the stickers on that thing? I was trying to enlarge the picture so I could read but no luck.....
There is one American flag on the back....and what looks like a phony US GOV SEAL on the side...
Crazy stuff.

JO

van-stickers346.jpg

Suspect has been identified as Cesar Sayoc. Real Make American Hate Again type.

Cesar Sayoc Politics: Voter Records Say He’s a Republican | Heavy.com.

His van, now under the custody of the totally incompetent F.B.I. is covered in RWNJ shit.

Let's hear all those Seig Heil!!!!!! Goose Stepping followers of the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Cowardly Fascist Orange Faced Shit Gibbon 45. All of you dead from the neck asshats condoned 45 and encourged his taking of children by force of arms from parents. You cheered him on as condoned the attack on a reporter. You love his words of hate and violence....

He's a commie who did it to stir up hatred against the right. I guarantee it.

17th thread on this and she goes to.......... NYTimes? Reuters? CNN?

Nope............ Alex John Brinkley Jones. :banghead:
Well if it's a leftist, cnn and the others will bury it.

and if its alt right, you will see Rush, and Alex make some conspiracy out of it, like he got pad by Soros. Put Hannity and Ingraham and maybe Carlson in that group, defiantly Beck.

Obviously it's already started --- OP proclaims if they're Rump stickers they're "planted" while if they're O'bama stickers they're real. Selective self-delusion in the endless and pointless quest to perpetuate yet another Composition Fallacy.
I really don't care what party he supports, as long he goes to jail.

What's funny they are saying he is WHITE again he' snot white lmfao,

the guy could have a hand written request to build bombs from Trump on oval office stationary, and the old bastard would get a free pass from from his drones.

Just tweeted by Tapper:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources. — CNN’s Mark Morales, Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz, and Brynn Gingras report

Latest news: Trump critics and CNN receive explosive devices - CNNPolitics

Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
/——/ On Wednesday Rush predicted he’d be caught by Friday.
He also predicted it was a false flag from the left

Forum List

Back