BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

We now have video of the Fake Bomber explaining to The FBI how he made his Fake Bombs.

giphy.gif

Gawd... he looks awful.
well he seems to be trying to make a pizza w/o any dough...

An entire thread about bumper stickers on a vehicle?

Jesus dude, get a grip
You act like it's some random unimportant vehicle. You're mad because the criminal is a Trump supporter.
It is unimportant lol
It is important because:
1) It kills the conspiracy theory spread in this message board and other places that the bomb was a hoax by a Democrat or deep state actor.
2) it is important because we must know whether Trump’s anti-media rhetoric motivated this man to mail these bombs.
3) If the bumper stickers where Hillary bumper stickers , there wouldn’t be one thread but 10, and you would be gleefully participating in them.
1. NOTHING kills conspiracy theories. That's why they are called conspiracy theories.
2. If they got the right man he, and he alone, is responsible for his actions.
3. Gibberish
How quick the rats disavow one of their own

Did Google search, found a Cesar Sayoc who was a licensed cosmetologist, had a House foreclosed on and was arrested and convicted of Grand Theft.

All in SE Florida.

This guy is not a Conservative. A nut maybe, but not a Conservative.

I think he's mental

50 year old former New Yorker living in Florida driving a van that has stickers all over the back....now I know its a liberal jackass.....don't tell me....I bet one of the stickers said coexist....and Obama Biden....buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

Did you notice all those STICKERS LOOKED BRAND NEW TOO? UH HUH . they are trying to make it look like a Trump supporter did this.

Ooh lemme guess lemme guess :desk:

If they were O'bama stickers they'd all be authentic, amirite?

SMGDH

A known terrorist threat? Who knew he was a terrorist threat and when - and why wasn't he under observation?

There is a great deal here that needs to be explained.

An entire thread about bumper stickers on a vehicle?

Jesus dude, get a grip
You act like it's some random unimportant vehicle. You're mad because the criminal is a Trump supporter.
It is unimportant lol
It is important because:
1) It kills the conspiracy theory spread in this message board and other places that the bomb was a hoax by a Democrat or deep state actor.
2) it is important because we must know whether Trump’s anti-media rhetoric motivated this man to mail these bombs.
3) If the bumper stickers where Hillary bumper stickers , there wouldn’t be one thread but 10, and you would be gleefully participating in them.
1. NOTHING kills conspiracy theories. That's why they are called conspiracy theories.
2. If they got the right man he, and he alone, is responsible for his actions.
3. Gibberish
How quick the rats disavow one of their own
How quickly the left make asinine posts.

50 year old former New Yorker living in Florida driving a van that has stickers all over the back....now I know its a liberal jackass.....don't tell me....I bet one of the stickers said coexist....and Obama Biden....buuuuaaahahahahahahaha

Did you notice all those STICKERS LOOKED BRAND NEW TOO? UH HUH . they are trying to make it look like a Trump supporter did this.

You try so hard.

Did Google search, found a Cesar Sayoc who was a licensed cosmetologist, had a House foreclosed on and was arrested and convicted of Grand Theft.

All in SE Florida.

This guy is not a Conservative. A nut maybe, but not a Conservative.

I think he's mental

He is a registered Republican.

BREAKING! Man Arrested For “Bomb” Package Campaign

Federal authorities have allegedly arrested a man in Florida in connection with the recent “explosive devices” sent to prominent Democrats.
View attachment 224896

Yaay . hopefully it's an ANTIFA fk , since they represent all DEMOCRATIC koonts.

But you know the fools will still blame Trump lmfao

The van has a picture of Donald Trump. What does that suggest to you?
A picture of Donald Trump.

17th thread on this and she goes to.......... NYTimes? Reuters? CNN?

Nope............ Alex John Brinkley Jones. :banghead:
Well if it's a leftist, cnn and the others will bury it.

and if its alt right, you will see Rush, and Alex make some conspiracy out of it, like he got pad by Soros. Put Hannity and Ingraham and maybe Carlson in that group, defiantly Beck.

Forum List

Back