BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

`
As predicted, the far right is tripping all over themselves offering excuses to cover up it was one of their own who did this. Had to shoe been on the other foot, these losers would be blaming ALL democrats and liberals for this. You can't win with a brainwashed crowd.

Again, we know almost nothing yet. Let us wait and see before we jump to any conclusions. Maybe we can just all agree that the person(s) responsible should be apprehended and forced to account.
we know almost nothing yet. Let us wait and see before we jump to any conclusions.
Except for his Trump bedazzled bomber van of course.

Yep. Gotta wait and see. Might be one of those Trump fanatic lefties.
Settle down champ. Just because a van with stickers on it has been taken into evidence means almost nothing. Is it unreasonable to wait until we have an actual explana
tion from the DOJ before we get the towns people ready with pitchforks?

Wise up, sport.
What are you talking about,”wise up sport”, all I have said is jumping to conclusions at this point is premature. If he is a Trump supporter, liberal operative or someone whose pissed their latest issue of Cat Fancey hasn’t arrived yet, we do not know.
What are you talking about,”wise up sport”,

What were you talking about with.......

Settle down champ

Jumping to conclusions?

No. His motives are plastered all over the van.

Liberal operative?
Sure, kook. :cuckoo:

Just tweeted by Tapper:

Jake Tapper‏Verified account @jaketapper
BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources. — CNN’s Mark Morales, Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz, and Brynn Gingras report

Latest news: Trump critics and CNN receive explosive devices - CNNPolitics

Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages, according to multiple law enforcement sources.
/——/ On Wednesday Rush predicted he’d be caught by Friday.
He also predicted it was a false flag from the left
Cons are liars. Never forget that.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim there are terrorists mixed in with the caravan heading for the U.S.

With zero proof, they idiotically claim it was s Liberal who sent those bombs.

Did he have a sign that said "bomb maker" too? How freaking obvious do you have to be?
Trumps hate speech is closer to radical Islamic speakers than any past US President.
The minions are following what Trump tells them just like in radical Islam.

Please provide examples of this hate speech

An entire thread about bumper stickers on a vehicle?

Jesus dude, get a grip

Haven't been reading USMB for a few days have ya.

I downloaded the available photos and zoomed in, I see:

• "Top Youth Soccer Recruits for Trump"
  • Something about "The Swamp"
  • "Dishonest media -- CNN sucks"
  • "Trump Pence" banner
  • Figure of a tank with "Trump" on the side and front, in front of burning American flag
  • Pictures of Pence and Rump
  • Four figures with crosshairs painted on their heart or neck -- hard to see who, one might be Michael Moore, two others could be George Soros and Elizabeth Warren
  • Another crosshairs centered on what looks like Hillary's nose

Oh good! He's alive. Maybe now we can find out what the deal is.

Is that an Ice Cream truck?

Got pictures of Trump on it.

Dotard himself is supposed to speak soon, hope the media asks him about it.
Put it up when he does. I'm waiting on the press conference at 2:30

It's now being reported that he is a career Democratic staffer who was since cast out two years ago for being too extreme. He's been unemployed since. Papers found in his home indicate he multiple objectives: get revenge against what he considered to be hypocritical corporate/establishment Democrats he blamed for his plight, inspire sympathy for the Bernie Sanders/Occasio-Cortez branch of the party, and sabotage Republicans chances in the election.
I've actually been wondering how the bomber was able to acquire the addresses of top Democrats and celebrities. He had to have access to some kind of political mailing list.
Considering what his van looks like, I'm thinking he was active in the campaigns.

Yeah, I wanna watch @ 2:30.

Considering it's all stickered up, he's probably a nutbar, and another reason Mental Institutions should be reopened. (In this case, Chattahoochee.) Not sure how anyone saw Trump stickers in that blurry photo. I can't make out what they say.
Yeah, if he's a Trump supporter, he's clearly mentally ill.

However, if he is a Democrat, then he is a typical example of all Democrats.

Amiright? Amiright? Amiright? That's logic, folks!

Anyone that would do this is nuts. If they are guilty, give him the needle.
i never did really care WHO'S side he was on. whoever did it is an example of what needs to stop and stop now. send him to a saudi arabia embassy to get a divorce certificate for all i care.

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

But the right does it at least 20 times more often.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.

I bet if these were pro left stickers on the van you ring wing fuckers would belive thr fact. But because it goes your Maga agenda, it's all lies.

You only accept the truth when it's in your favor.

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

But the right does it at least 20 times more often.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.
this is just ass-nugget stupid.

They just gave out his name...the race is on......
Bet his social media is scrubbed. They almost always wait till it has before releasing the name. Much easier to craft the narrative that way...

Forum List

Back