BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Wild... they're hiding the MAGA stickers on the van.
The magabomber!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

But the right does it at least 20 times more often.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.
When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.

I bet if these were pro left stickers on the van you ring wing fuckers would belive thr fact. But because it goes your Maga agenda, it's all lies.

You only accept the truth when it's in your favor.
No. If they all were suspiciously “brand new”, and looked very recently applied; it would look equally suspect. As it is, it looks like it was intended to give such an over the top impression, that the idiots who comprise the democrat voting block, will come to a near instant conclusion; saving the talking heads valuable time in disemmenating “the talking points”.

Bombing attacks? What bombing attacks? You have to ask yourself which party benefited from the rash of "suspicious packages"? Certainly not the republican party. In light of what is turning into credible evidence of the FBI's part in a "soft coup" designed to overturn the results of a presidential election you have to wonder if the FBI will undertake a thorough investigation.

You're a fucking idiot. He's one of yours, of course. You won't own it because you're just another unhinged partisan pussy like him.

Cesar Sayoc is a registered Republican voter and avid Trump supporter
I’m so glad he did it.... no one was hurt and this stunt of his will only drive Democrats, and Democrat voting Independents, to the polls.

You're glad a terrorist committed a terrorist attack? How glad were you when that guy, a Sanders supporter, opened fire on a bunch of Repubs on a baseball practice field last year? You are one sick SOB, personally I am hoping this event convinces some people to tone down the rhetoric.

my outstanding question is - how did some of these get through w/o being postmarked? i can see catching them in sorting but after delivery?

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

But the right does it at least 20 times more often.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.

What a load of horseshit.

It wasn't the right that got violent when Trump was elected.

It sure wasn't the right when Berkley was burning.

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here.

Good Lord what a moron you are.

Trump - Pence Supporter Minion!!! Lives with his Mother & in Van!!!
snaps_van-1-about-global-news-on-global-news-_yh.jpg

van-trump-stickers34.jpg

van-parked-4235.jpg

van1.png
van3.png

Last edited:
MAYBE HIS WINDOWS JUST HAVE LOTSA HOLES TO COVER

Not unlike the suppositions you've recently posted.
Yep, I've said "it could be anything" several times.

Someone like you may have interpreted that in some other way.

I interpreted it correctly. Tell us some more about the liberal plot, professor. :laugh2:
Liberal plot? Please show me where I said that.

So you're a liar. Okay. I'm used to that from fundies.

Forum List

Back