BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

my coworker just told me he escaped. is that true?

I bet if these were pro left stickers on the van you ring wing fuckers would belive thr fact. But because it goes your Maga agenda, it's all lies.

You only accept the truth when it's in your favor.

So far there's nothing to base favor on.

He is apparently a Trump supporter.
The Senate shooter was a Bernie supporter.
The las Vegas shooter was an Obama supporter.

All nuts..

Jo

Last edited:
Checking out this twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/hardrock2016

Look at all his posts with "Unconquered Seminole Tribe for Florida".

How are the Lefties going to spin his Native American identity (which is likely much more significant that Warren's fake Cherokee one)?

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

But the right does it at least 20 times more often.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.
When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.

There is no equivalence.

Shouting at officials is not violence or calling for violence.

Telling your audience at a rally to punch someone in the head certainly is.

Shove your false equivalency BS.

Trump - Pence Supporter Minion!!! Lives with his Mother & in Van!!! MAGA Bomber!!!
snaps_van-1-about-global-news-on-global-news-_yh.jpg

van-trump-stickers34.jpg

van-parked-4235.jpg

van1.png
van1.png

Last edited:
People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.

What a load of horseshit.

It wasn't the right that got violent when Trump was elected.

It sure wasn't the right when Berkley was burning.

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here.

Good Lord what a moron you are.
But it was the right that ran down a woman in their car in Charlottesville, no?

They better be careful trying to open up that van. It might be rigged to explode.

Although it is covered with pictures of Trump and right wing conspiracy material. He may not want to damage pictures of his God.

Right, they may open the door with a picture of a bomb with a timer on it.

Scary stuff.

The van was thoroughly examined by bomb sniffer dogs as well as under the van. It would not have been transported had they any doubt that the van was NOT rigged to explode.

How are the Lefties going to spin his Native American identity (which is likely much more significant that Warren's fake Cherokee one)?
I read the guy they had arrested has a different last name than the guy in your link.

Why would a Conservative in his right mind want to cause the public to sympathize with dimocrap scum? Anybody with a room-temperature IQ would know that fake bombs would do that.

This guy is either off his rocker or is a dimocrap in disguise.

I too find it highly convenient on the timing of his attacks and who they would benefit in the election in just days...also convenient his van was covered with Trump stickers....almost like "whoever" wanted to make damn sure there was no doubt whatsoever that this bomb stuff "came from the Trump camp!"...

Just all too convenient. Like it was planned.

The timing thing is going to kill the conspirators though. There's just no way an alleged conservative would time his bomb attack that would garner sympathy for his targets, right on the eve of a pivotal election. Just so damned convenient his van was covered with Trump stickers. Don't you think? I think. And most of the middle bloc of voters think too...
Deep State Gay Mafia conspiracy, folks! You heard it here first!

It wasn't the right that got violent when Trump was elected.

Of course it was. It's always been the right doing the violence. Your masters just lie to you about that. They fake stories of the "violent left" to convince you that the horrible liberals deserve violence in "self-defense". It worked with the MAGAbomber, just as it worked with so many other unstable conservatives.

You're clearly not sorry at all for your role pushing this guy and others over the edge. You're going to keep spinning the same phony stories, for the purpose of pushing more violent conservatives over the edge.

I read the guy they had arrested has a different last name than the guy in your link.

He also uses Altieri as a last name.

Here he is on pipl with Altieri as his middle name:

https://pipl.com/search/?q=cesar+sayoc&l=Florida,+United+States&sloc=US|FL|None&in=5

Here is his linkedin profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/cesar-altieri-45424988/

When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.

There is no equivalence.

First of all, I am speaking to you respectfully and I ask the same courtesy be extended to me. Second, the radical left has a long history of violence as the radical right does. It seems to me that the key word her is not “left” or “right” but radical.

There is no equivalence.

If it weren't for half truths how could you get by? Trump told them at the rally if they catch someone fixing to throw something at people to punch them. That's called self defense. Why do you leave that out liar?

Cesar Sayoc is a registered Republican voter and avid Trump supporter
I’m so glad he did it.... no one was hurt and this stunt of his will only drive Democrats, and Democrat voting Independents, to the polls.

You're glad a terrorist committed a terrorist attack? How glad were you when that guy, a Sanders supporter, opened fire on a bunch of Repubs on a baseball practice field last year? You are one sick SOB, personally I am hoping this event convinces some people to tone down the rhetoric.
Again, no one got hurt. Which in no way compares to Hodgkinson shooting people. WTF is wrong with you? Butthurt because it was a lunatic Republican behind it?

MAYBE HIS WINDOWS JUST HAVE LOTSA HOLES TO COVER

Not unlike the suppositions you've recently posted.
Yep, I've said "it could be anything" several times.

Someone like you may have interpreted that in some other way.

I interpreted it correctly. Tell us some more about the liberal plot, professor. :laugh2:
Liberal plot? Please show me where I said that.

So you're a liar. Okay. I'm used to that from fundies.

That was your leading theory yesterday, liar.

I called it a convoluted idea. You called it obvious.

Why would a Conservative in his right mind want to cause the public to sympathize with dimocrap scum? Anybody with a room-temperature IQ would know that fake bombs would do that.

This guy is either off his rocker or is a dimocrap in disguise.

I too find it highly convenient on the timing of his attacks and who they would benefit in the election in just days...also convenient his van was covered with Trump stickers....almost like "whoever" wanted to make damn sure there was no doubt whatsoever that this bomb stuff "came from the Trump camp!"...

Just all too convenient. Like it was planned.

The timing thing is going to kill the conspirators though. There's just no way an alleged conservative would time his bomb attack that would garner sympathy for his targets, right on the eve of a pivotal election. Just so damned convenient his van was covered with Trump stickers. Don't you think? I think. And most of the middle bloc of voters think too...

LOL...so if the van was covered with Dem stickers, you would condemn the Dems. And now that it is covered with Trump stickers - you condemn the Dems.

Just admit it...no matter what the evidence states...you will blame the Dems.
Silly already has blamed the gays.

Forum List

Back