BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

I bet if these were pro left stickers on the van you ring wing fuckers would belive thr fact. But because it goes your Maga agenda, it's all lies.

You only accept the truth when it's in your favor.

So far there's nothing to bar feeder on.

He is apparently a Trump supporter.
The Senate shooter was a Bernie supporter.
The las Vegas shooter was an Obama supporter.

All nuts..

Jo

Who shot the Senate?

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

But the right does it at least 20 times more often.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.

What a load of horseshit.

It wasn't the right that got violent when Trump was elected.

It sure wasn't the right when Berkley was burning.

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here.

Good Lord what a moron you are.
It was the right who got violent at trump rallies before he was even elected.

Bullshit.

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.
When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.

There is no equivalence.

Shouting at officials is not violence or calling for violence.

Telling your audience at a rally to punch someone in the head certainly is.

Shove your false equivalency BS.
First of all, I am speaking to you respectfully and I ask the same courtesy be extended to me. Second, the radical left has a long history of violence as the radical right does. It seems to me that the key word her is not “left” or “right” but radical.
That key word escapes many.

1). How on earth can you tell what’s on that van in that picture? It’s so fuzzy

2) wouldn’t wisdom suggest we see that this is definitely the guy before rushing to judgment?

3) why exactly do you think it matters which “side” this guy is on?

No need to blow it up in a photo editor. What is on the van has been on the news.

LOLOL:OLOLOLOLOLL!!!

Who was it on here who said he was Democrat?

DqcdUjqWsAEPO25.jpg:large
I said it. Still say it.
^^^ a raving lunatic who can’t escape his own lunacy.
Your behavior is predictable. You have proven nothing. Anyone can put stickers on their car. What have you proven? Nothing.
LOLOLOL

A crazed registered Republican with Trump bumper stickers proves nothing to the nutty right.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

According the the media he's not a republican. Any moron, even you, can install stickers and call yourself what you want. It's a good thing we have actual pros in LE, because you people will believe anything regardless of proof.

What a load of horseshit.

It wasn't the right that got violent when Trump was elected.

It sure wasn't the right when Berkley was burning.

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here.

Good Lord what a moron you are.
It was the right who got violent at trump rallies before he was even elected.
No matter how many times you repeat that lie will not make it true.

It's now being reported that he is a career Democratic staffer who was since cast out two years ago for being too extreme. He's been unemployed since. Papers found in his home indicate he multiple objectives: get revenge against what he considered to be hypocritical corporate/establishment Democrats he blamed for his plight, inspire sympathy for the Bernie Sanders/Occasio-Cortez branch of the party, and sabotage Republicans chances in the election.
I've actually been wondering how the bomber was able to acquire the addresses of top Democrats and celebrities. He had to have access to some kind of political mailing list.

Simple searches on the internet. No big deal to find any address.
What's Kathy Griffin's address?
1313 mockingbird lane.

When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.

There is no equivalence.

First of all, I am speaking to you respectfully and I ask the same courtesy be extended to me. Second, the radical left has a long history of violence as the radical right does. It seems to me that the key word her is not “left” or “right” but radical.

Just not in the same way, the same volume or in any way equivalent.

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.
Of course they are, and you guys knew it in your gut all along.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

I bet if these were pro left stickers on the van you ring wing fuckers would belive thr fact. But because it goes your Maga agenda, it's all lies.

You only accept the truth when it's in your favor.
No. If they all were suspiciously “brand new”, and looked very recently applied; it would look equally suspect. As it is, it looks like it was intended to give such an over the top impression, that the idiots who comprise the democrat voting block, will come to a near instant conclusion; saving the talking heads valuable time in disemmenating “the talking points”.

I agree. I have stickers on my truck and after a month they look like shit.

The stickers on that van look brand new. Hell you can read them with no problem

This guy was a member of the Green party in NY. Do you know if those folks are left, right or middle??

Is he an American? I ask because of the name.
Suspected MAGA bomber ID’d as ‘Native American Trump supporter’ Cesar Sayoc, 56,

Read more: Suspected MAGA bomber ID'd as 'Native American Trump supporter' Cesar Sayoc, 56, | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro of suspect at link
I just went through his Twitter account. He has been posting whacked out pseuedocon memes since 9 June 2016.

There is no equivalence.

If it weren't for half truths how could you get by? Trump told them at the rally if they catch someone fixing to throw something at people to punch them. That's called self defense. Why do you leave that out liar?
It's still calling for violence, dope.

If it weren't for Trumpsplainin' , you would have no excuses for inexcusable rhetoric.

"When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for trump that is an attack"......wow....so very snowflakey.

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.
Watching the news now. They've located his van. Covered in right wing bumper stickers. FBI is covering it with a tarp to shield it from news cameras.
Liar,you can't see ANY of the stickers clearly. I tried...I even blew the pictures up
Wild... they're hiding the MAGA stickers on the van.
Liar,can't see the stickers
Either the man has a low IQ or he wanted to be caught.
He will be forgotten in a month.
Yup, you're probably right about his IQ! The bumper stickers plastered all over his van they're towing away right now is plastered with Trump bumper stickers and other RW trash of a trump sycophant! He's bound to have a low IQ as you stated. GOOD CALL!!!!
Liar,can't see the pictures
Wild... they're hiding the MAGA stickers on the van.

You have a different angle pic?
No they are just lying leftists...its in their DNA to lie.

Oh and this idiot is NOT white! His grandfather is from the Philippines!

Is he an American? I ask because of the name.
Suspected MAGA bomber ID’d as ‘Native American Trump supporter’ Cesar Sayoc, 56,

Read more: Suspected MAGA bomber ID'd as 'Native American Trump supporter' Cesar Sayoc, 56, | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro of suspect at link
I just went through his Twitter account. He has been posting whacked out pseuedocon memes since 9 June 2016.

that has you feeling all jolly, doesn't it sparky?

Forum List

Back