BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Look at how easy it was for that guy to get 12 bombs delivered to PROMINENT political figures.
Literally - we could have easily had over 10 people dead if the fellow had been serious and effective.

Sure - maybe you could argue it would have been security detail, staffers, or office workers... But they don’t deserve to die over some cowardly nut’s idiocy.... This is not how Republicans gain political advantage. We do it above board at the ballot box - not by killing innocents.

But STILL!!!! This nut simply stuck some stamps on a dozen bombs and they got delivered!

Liz Fake Indian Warren better have the FBI check her mailbox:

cesar liz1.jpeg

cesar liz2.jpeg

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

But the right does it at least 20 times more often.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.
When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.

There is no equivalence.

Shouting at officials is not violence or calling for violence.

Telling your audience at a rally to punch someone in the head certainly is.

Shove your false equivalency BS.
First of all, I am speaking to you respectfully and I ask the same courtesy be extended to me. Second, the radical left has a long history of violence as the radical right does. It seems to me that the key word her is not “left” or “right” but radical.

Just not in the same way, the same volume or in any way equivalent.
How is mailing bombs to office buildings not the same? I just do not see how you seem to be focusing on claimed motivations, instead of mental health. Now, if you want to say crazy people tend to align themselves with Political Charlatans that’s a different conversation.

Is he an American? I ask because of the name.
Suspected MAGA bomber ID’d as ‘Native American Trump supporter’ Cesar Sayoc, 56,

Read more: Suspected MAGA bomber ID'd as 'Native American Trump supporter' Cesar Sayoc, 56, | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro of suspect at link
I just went through his Twitter account. He has been posting whacked out pseuedocon memes since 9 June 2016.

that has you feeling all jolly, doesn't it sparky?
I'm certainly laughing my ass off at all the retards, including you, who were prematurely ejaculating on your own faces in the belief the bomber was a Democrat.

1). How on earth can you tell what’s on that van in that picture? It’s so fuzzy

2) wouldn’t wisdom suggest we see that this is definitely the guy before rushing to judgment?

3) why exactly do you think it matters which “side” this guy is on?

It seems to matter to many. Just like Scalise's shooting.

It is more important to be abke to identify the perpetrater as representative of one faction or another than to breath a sigh of relief that he is finally caught. Many of those now saying it doesnt matter were singing a diffetrent tune when Scalise was shot. And those now crowing about it being a rightwinger wete saying the opposite when Scalise was shot.

Kooks arent representative of a wing. But kooks can be triggered and influenced by the rhetoic of violence, intolerance and division we are seeing way too much of lately.

People Left and Right justify their awful behavior and that of others because they imagine that anyone who disagrees with them is less human than they are.

The "But both sides do it!" argument is disingenuous. Both sides don't do to the same degree, not even close. The right is far more violent than the left, because the right has a culture of encouraging violence.

What a load of horseshit.

It wasn't the right that got violent when Trump was elected.

It sure wasn't the right when Berkley was burning.

You are so full of shit I can smell you from here.

Good Lord what a moron you are.
It was the right who got violent at trump rallies before he was even elected.

Bullshit.
Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart...

2) wouldn’t wisdom suggest we see that this is definitely the guy before rushing to judgment?

It is more important to be abke to identify the perpetrater as representative of one faction or another than to breath a sigh of relief that he is finally caught. Many of those now saying it doesnt matter were singing a diffetrent tune when Scalise was shot. And those now crowing about it being a rightwinger wete saying the opposite when Scalise was shot.

Kooks arent representative of a wing. But kooks can be triggered and influenced by the rhetoic of violence, intolerance and division we are seeing way too much of lately.

Well said, and agreed.

We just likely differ on exactly which violent rhetoric triggered Cesar.

Doesn't matter whats on his van.

The guy needs to pay the penalty for what he's done.

What a douchebag.

Oh, it matters.
I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.

Of course he is. All kinds of Make America Hate Again and proud. You people endorsed and condoned violence. Live with what you have done.

Keep lying like that.......lies like that will drive Republicans to the polls on the 6th......thanks....

Go ahead, no one's stopping you from voting. It's your right as an American citizen to show your support for the violent ideology of Cult45.

Were you so gleefully LOLOLOLing when that Liberal nutcase actually OPENED FIRE on a baseball field full of Republican congressmen? The only reason several of them weren't killed was he was a lousy shot. This toxic political environment is going to inflame the fringe elements of BOTH SIDES. I would be surprised if there isn't an assassination attempt on President Trump in the next two years. This is not about "Yay my side is winning". We are ALL LOSING.

The reason many congressmen were not killed is that there were two, uniformed police at the field for an unrelated matter. When the suspect started shooting, they opened fire on him.

REPORT: Pipe bombs are being delivered to prominent Democrats.

TARD 1: False flag! False flag! This is a FACT it is a false flag!

TARD 2: The bombs didn't detonate, therefore it is a Democrat. That's a FACT!

TARD 3: This bomber is a typical Democrat. All Democrats are violent. That's a FACT!

REPORT: A suspect is in custody. His van is covered in Trump stickers and his Twitter feed goes back more than two years supporting Trump.

TARD HERD: Oh...um...he's not a conservative, he's just crazy! If it had been a Democrat, that would be DIFFERENT.

When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for Trump that is an attack (whether justified or not).
Assuming that the right is the sole source of violence or derision, is not accurate. Yelling obscenities at officials because you disagree with them is the first step toward more radical solutions. Remember the Pro-life protesters of the 1980’s screaming baby-killer at teenagers? Then do you recall the escalation? Do you remember the leftist protests of the 1960’s that led into groups like the Weather Underground sending out bombs?This is a human frailty and pretending that it’s the other guys problem, ignores th facts. It is our societies problem.
"When people call someone stupid or racist because they voted for trump that is an attack"......wow....so very snowflakey.
Never said that people should be bothered by those accusations, just saying that when people begin to feel justified in behaving outside of norms ( I bet we agree that yelling insults at someone while their trying to eat at a restaurant is outside normally accepted behavior) that they are getting on a road that can lead to escalation in a response to frustration.

Cesar is looking like one pissed off minority:

cesar 3.jpeg

LOLOL:OLOLOLOLOLL!!!

Who was it on here who said he was Democrat?

DqcdUjqWsAEPO25.jpg:large
I said it. Still say it.
^^^ a raving lunatic who can’t escape his own lunacy.
Your behavior is predictable. You have proven nothing. Anyone can put stickers on their car. What have you proven? Nothing.
LOLOLOL

A crazed registered Republican with Trump bumper stickers proves nothing to the nutty right.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

According the the media he's not a republican. Any moron, even you, can install stickers and call yourself what you want. It's a good thing we have actual pros in LE, because you people will believe anything regardless of proof.
”According to the media, he’s not a Republican.”

Oh? What media is that?

You never learn, do ya, moron?

Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

Sayoc, a registered Republican, has a lengthy criminal history in Florida dating back to 1991. He had been arrested and accused of threatening to use a bomb in 2002 and has also been arrested for felony theft and on drug charges.

Let's not forget...that when it's found that they are a white male, they are automatically relegated to the "crazy/mentally ill" category.

Liz Fake Indian Warren better have the FBI check her mailbox:

View attachment 224926

View attachment 224927
Check this out! On a thread about catching the bombing suspect, some trumpanzees are STILL obsessing on Senator Warren. She must really really really scare them.

Scuze moi - but this is the bombing suspect's obsession. His twitter feed is an absolute freakshow. He is clearly pissed off about liberal dems faking minority status for their personal benefit.

Forum List

Back