BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.
Of course they are, and you guys knew it in your gut all along.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?

You want to lock her up for a secure private server but ignore Trump’s conversations on unsecured phones.

It is, CNN is reporting that the right wing nut case had bummer stickers and pictures all over his van of Trump & Pence. They have now covered up his van with a blue tarp but a helicopter was able to get a picture of it, before they covered it.

Apparently a 56 year old white male auto mechanic.

When you campaign on hate, violence & division you will attract hateful, violent people that want division.

Last edited:
I bet if these were pro left stickers on the van you ring wing fuckers would belive thr fact. But because it goes your Maga agenda, it's all lies.

You only accept the truth when it's in your favor.
No. If they all were suspiciously “brand new”, and looked very recently applied; it would look equally suspect. As it is, it looks like it was intended to give such an over the top impression, that the idiots who comprise the democrat voting block, will come to a near instant conclusion; saving the talking heads valuable time in disemmenating “the talking points”.

I agree. I have stickers on my truck and after a month they look like shit.

The stickers on that van look brand new. Hell you can read them with no problem

This guy was a member of the Green party in NY. Do you know if those folks are left, right or middle??
I can't believe you assholes are still pedaling the Limbaugh bullshit.

Not me pal. I have never watched Limbaugh.

Oh and the tree huggers can get violent.

There are a lot of people just a nudge away from killing a lot of people.

That is why Trump's talk is wrong. Everyone has been telling him how dangerous it is but the fat assed POS keeps spewing his hate.

Rile up a better bomb builder & people will die.

This is just how FUCKING stupid Trump is & his supporters are just as much to blame for supporting that POS.

Did he have a sign that said "bomb maker" too? How freaking obvious do you have to be?
Trumps hate speech is closer to radical Islamic speakers than any past US President.
The minions are following what Trump tells them just like in radical Islam.

Please provide examples of this hate speech

Oh please. Playing stupid at this level doesn't work.

Why do you guys always dodge that question?

Don't expect anything, that is his MO, he can demand, you can't. I quit responding to his games long ago.

I bet if these were pro left stickers on the van you ring wing fuckers would belive thr fact. But because it goes your Maga agenda, it's all lies.

You only accept the truth when it's in your favor.
No. If they all were suspiciously “brand new”, and looked very recently applied; it would look equally suspect. As it is, it looks like it was intended to give such an over the top impression, that the idiots who comprise the democrat voting block, will come to a near instant conclusion; saving the talking heads valuable time in disemmenating “the talking points”.

I agree. I have stickers on my truck and after a month they look like shit.

The stickers on that van look brand new. Hell you can read them with no problem

This guy was a member of the Green party in NY. Do you know if those folks are left, right or middle??
I can't believe you assholes are still pedaling the Limbaugh bullshit.

Not me pal. I have never watched Limbaugh.

Oh and the tree huggers can get violent.

1). How on earth can you tell what’s on that van in that picture? It’s so fuzzy

2) wouldn’t wisdom suggest we see that this is definitely the guy before rushing to judgment?

3) why exactly do you think it matters which “side” this guy is on?

It seems to matter to many. Just like Scalise's shooting.

It is more important to be abke to identify the perpetrater as representative of one faction or another than to breath a sigh of relief that he is finally caught. Many of those now saying it doesnt matter were singing a diffetrent tune when Scalise was shot. And those now crowing about it being a rightwinger wete saying the opposite when Scalise was shot.

Kooks arent representative of a wing. But kooks can be triggered and influenced by the rhetoic of violence, intolerance and division we are seeing way too much of lately.
Let's not forget...that when it's found that they are a white male, they are automatically relegated to the "crazy/mentally ill" category.

He is crazy regardless of what shade his skin is

Yeah, I wanna watch @ 2:30.

Considering it's all stickered up, he's probably a nutbar, and another reason Mental Institutions should be reopened. (In this case, Chattahoochee.) Not sure how anyone saw Trump stickers in that blurry photo. I can't make out what they say.
Yeah, if he's a Trump supporter, he's clearly mentally ill.

However, if he is a Democrat, then he is a typical example of all Democrats.

Amiright? Amiright? Amiright? That's logic, folks!

Anyone that would do this is nuts. If they are guilty, give him the needle.
i never did really care WHO'S side he was on. whoever did it is an example of what needs to stop and stop now. send him to a saudi arabia embassy to get a divorce certificate for all i care.

I agree, I would still give him the death penalty.

Death penalty for what? A failed domestic terrorist attempt is not a capital crime. If I'm mistaken, linky?

Attempted assassination.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?

You want to lock her up for a secure private server but ignore Trump’s conversations on unsecured phones.
when he deletes 33k phone calls, let me know.

Yeah, I wanna watch @ 2:30.

Considering it's all stickered up, he's probably a nutbar, and another reason Mental Institutions should be reopened. (In this case, Chattahoochee.) Not sure how anyone saw Trump stickers in that blurry photo. I can't make out what they say.
Yeah, if he's a Trump supporter, he's clearly mentally ill.

However, if he is a Democrat, then he is a typical example of all Democrats.

Amiright? Amiright? Amiright? That's logic, folks!

Anyone that would do this is nuts. If they are guilty, give him the needle.
i never did really care WHO'S side he was on. whoever did it is an example of what needs to stop and stop now. send him to a saudi arabia embassy to get a divorce certificate for all i care.

I agree, I would still give him the death penalty.

Death penalty for what? A failed domestic terrorist attempt is not a capital crime. If I'm mistaken, linky?
I dunno, what is the penalty for sending a bomb to an ex-president?

50 year old former New Yorker living in Florida driving a van that has stickers all over the back....now I know its a liberal jackass.....don't tell me....I bet one of the stickers said coexist....and Obama Biden....buuuuaaahahahahahahaha
"now I know its [sic] a liberal jackass" How do you know?
Because he had stickers all over his vehicle and media omitted the nature of the stickers and any party affiliation of the suspect. Had either element leaned right, the story would have led with that.

Now what?

The funniest part was the dumbfuck denying he was posting from an iPhone — on an iPhone.

:lmao:

Trump - Pence Supporter Minion!!! Lives with his Mother & in Van!!! MAGA Bomber!!!
snaps_van-1-about-global-news-on-global-news-_yh.jpg

van-trump-stickers34.jpg

van-parked-4235.jpg

What we will find out is that this is a last minute Deep State Operation headed by someone like Clapper, or Brennan, and ordered by The Confederate White House "Obama Bin Spying" as a last ditch effort to disrupt the midterms. Apparently Obama was unable to get in touch with Putin these past two weeks to purchase more Russian Propaganda from him.

The person caught was either a Patsy, or simply a Copy Cat who will be railroaded for this. The Fake Bomb deliveries will stop immediately after The Midterm Elections.

Trumpybear and his useful idiots are a clear and present danger to the Republic.

Now what?

No. I want her locked up for disseminating classified information using her illegal server and her pay for play activities.

I have the opinion that you shouldn’t be allowed to sell influence of your office to foreign and hostile powers

Forum List

Back